Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:37:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time is money, how you manage your money and time ?  (Read 6652 times)
olesichka

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:41:28 PM

Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo

indeed it is. many seminars, trainings, books teach us how to correctly distribute time, that would be effective to use it to make money. Otherwise, there will be complete chaos, where and when to do it, and money likes order. So the guys analize their use of time with the maximum benefit for you))
silviocorrea

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:01:56 PM

Time management is the secret of success. Managing time and utilizing time is the main difference between a successful person and unsuccessful person. I have a daily routine of mine. It helps me to maintain my time and my daily work. If something comes up suddenly I have to adjust it to my daily routine.
chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:06:57 PM

Of course, time is money and it's priceless. But too much attention given to your job just to earn more money for living can be worthless if you won't give spare time to your family. Yes, workaholic person can become rich or can gain more gold but in the long run he might lost his treasure which is his family. Don't make a home your office and your office as your home. Give quality time to your family to have a balance way of life.
Cedie

Activity: 138
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:17:50 PM

Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo
This is pretty much true, time is deeply connected to bitcoin. As we all know, users of bitcoin are always like this, " How long should I Hodl?", "When is the right time to buy?", "When is the right time to sell?". Every hour and minute in bitcoin is very important because we can not, as laymen, pretty much control the volatility of bitcoin. To be engaged in bitcoin, one should prepare his time management skills.
KwizatzHaderach

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:18:46 PM

I invest my money on useful projects and spend my time with people I love. Keep it simple and you will live a content and happier life.

neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:45:50 PM

Time is money when it comes to work.As a full time employee i need to set time management enable to spend time wisely.I had time for myself and spend quality time to my family and i had time for my job.I always assure that i keep everything in balance to avoid conflicts in relationship of the company I am working and of course to my family.
TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:58:08 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 04:09:08 AM by TiffanyLien23

For me i will manage my time through time management. Time is gold. So I will make a schedule about how can i manage my time every now and then so that no seconds, minutes ,hours, days would be wasted. About money i will make a budget plan to which will i spend on it so that my money will not turn to nothing. It is hard to gain time and money so its up to us how we can manage it.
terlesbogli

Activity: 155
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:35:08 AM

The easiest way to manage money is to set up automatic contributions. Having money taken out of your pay check each pay period and putting it into a retirement account is the best. You can also have money transferred out of your checking account into some sort of savings account on the same day each month then Managing your time and using it wisely is a journey, and not something that can be easily mastered overnight. Implementing a plan will help, but it is not going to be a sure cure. Time management requires a significant amount of self-discipline.
atetess

Activity: 305
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:20:07 AM

That is most important to one person that they know about time ang money management. Time management we need this for our daily living like you have time to your work and to your family and especially to God.
Money management you need to divide your money to your needs and earn also to your future.

True,  time management is vey important.  We need to balance our time with the family  and from our jobs.  Family and jobs are both needed.  We need to keep our jobs to provide the needs of our family and yet our family needs more time to keep the relationship intact and with love.

qweqwe2121

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

Crypto ✪ Enthusiast

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:43:49 AM

it's true "time is money", but not all the time you have to count with money. because time can also be part of the happy, many rich people who are difficult to spend time for his family, his friends, then what's the point of becoming rich if not happy?
josh07

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:53:12 AM

yes I know it's important every time but not all your time with money just depends not in my favor on your topic sir but every time we are more important to our families and for ourselves not just money the important thing in the world is to enjoy our loved ones for a short time is too much money because not everyone buys money because the love of a parent is more than what we earn here in bitcoin.

babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:57:18 AM

time management depends on the personality of each person who is good at managing the time will get satisfactory results, the way I use in managing the time is by way of "TARGET" ie divide the time to work in offline and to work dionline so I get the maximum advantage of both the job
koyo12

Activity: 123

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:04:06 AM

Every moment is very important so everytine in youre life is a precious moment. So give the value everyday. Especially you sp3nd youre money. Dont spend to nonsense things, just save youre future.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:36:13 AM

It is true that time is money, if we can mangae our time properly; then we can make more money. We should be aware that most of the jobs and tasks here in cryptocurrency world are time consuming. We should really manage our time properly.
Grimjhow

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:53:58 AM

yes it is true time is money, but we must be able to distinguish when to get money and when to enjoy the money
Proper financial planning, such as saving, investing, preparing for retirement can help you live a more prosperous and happy life.
The more money work to you, the less time you spend working to earn money.
zhuiyongliang8

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:01:58 AM

Time is money, but don't forget, life must be balanced.

Especially when you already have a family and have time to manage everything, the proper allocation of time and priorities will make your life better and happier.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:32:04 AM

Time is money, but don't forget, life must be balanced.

Especially when you already have a family and have time to manage everything, the proper allocation of time and priorities will make your life better and happier.

Time management has a big rule to our daily work with respect to money. If you know how to mange your time well then you can earn money.Just like what we are doing right now some of us never quit from their jobs but still they have some time spending on cryptocurrency business. You can earn money more if you have the management plan on how your daily routine obligations depleted. Earning money needs huge time,you cannot have it by just a second.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:43:51 AM

we must be smart to choose what is productive, if we work in the office then immediately finish the existing work, do not ever delay because delay will make us overtime and reduce the rest time and we will easily get sick.
Pemburu1

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:50:57 AM

It is true that time is money, if we can mangae our time properly; then we can make more money. We should be aware that most of the jobs and tasks here in cryptocurrency world are time consuming. We should really manage our time properly.
yes, we should be able to manage our time as well and efficiently as possible.
with us arranging the right schedule and time. this will be great for our present life and our future.

━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━     BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS     ━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━
A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
Medium      Twitter      Reddit      ■■      WHITEPAPER      ■■      Telegram      Facebook      Instagram
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:30:59 AM

it is really hard to manage time. we should work, we should follow crypto market and we should spend time with friends and family. It is really very hard to do all of them everyday. I am trying to follow crypto market only whenever i am totally free like tea times at work, when i am in public transportation etc.

turn the page
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: