Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:40:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time is money, how you manage your money and time ?  (Read 6652 times)
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:00:43 PM

The thing is it is up to a person how he earns money, but in order to do that a proper time management should be present as well. In the business industry, it is true that indeed, time is definitely money.
Money and success can't be achieved without spending thorough time and effort. Every single second of our life is a second that can't be brought back and no more rewinds,so let's not waste any second of our life to regret or feel disappointed, instead let's continue working hard for our goals and aspirations. Let's all be goal digger!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:13:01 PM

Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo

I do not have time for work, school, and course work during the day. Unfortunately, I can not spend my time nicely, especially if I think about 2 hours to spend on the arrows. I would rather be happy if I have free time, but I prefer to have a busy life instead of having spare time. Of all the intensity as an extra, in terms of time in my life, the extra and luxurious Bitcointalk of course. I am not able to devote at least 20-30 minutes to the forum every day. It is a time that is reserved for my pleasure, knowledge and money. I can also say that I have a fairly strict time management if I would evaluate it as a kind of hobby or business. I am very comfortable in that matter if I come for money. I can get it without worrying about everything I need to work and earn. Sometimes I do not even ask for a price.
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:28:17 PM

Time has the real value. Did you know that back then, currency doesn't exist, so money don't really have value; though time have been the most underrated thing in the world. I know we have to be patient and do things at the right time, but also keep in mind that time can't turn things back, so if you wanted to do something and you always wanted to do it, don't hesitate, you might regret it afterwards.

If you use your time efficiently, I would say you're going to be successful in whatever you're doing.
Lwtelencio

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:07:59 PM

Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo
yeah thats true time is money, and also time is gold and life, time is very important we use this in our daily lives to manage our work, just like now we allocate time to bitcoin in order to post a good thoughts and make money from them.
ikrimach

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:05:56 PM

I manage my money like the factory employees, I ration my money within a month to pay all bills and save it in the bank and I want to use the savings to do the trading
icoworld

Activity: 300

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:12:17 AM

In this sphere, time decides very much, I believe that it is necessary to correctly allocate time in order to get the maximum benefit
zhangxie29152784

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 01:15:57 AM

If you lose in competition, you lose in time; Instead, you win and you win time.

Many people know that "time is money, time is life" the truth, but most people in real life the respect such as time, chatting for hours, a drink is the most unjustly, let the time pass

So we should cherish every minute.
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:19:41 AM

Time is money in every time passes is equivalent to the money you can earn and the money you can lose on things. I spend my time in earning things and gaining knowledge in life and i make the most out of it with my family, in managing my money im not that good on it because i spend most of my money on what i want more that what do i need.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:22:12 AM

Time is money doesn't have to work all the time. If we can work smart, we can relax and enjoying our life. Time is money its true but if we can manage our work and our investment, we can spend our time for relaxing

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Bugsbey

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:31:02 AM

I so agree. Time is precious. Time is gold. For every hour, every minute or even every second must not be waisted. We just need to be smart in spending our time. We should make every second meaningful and productive. It means you must enjoy living and earning at the same time.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:22:06 AM

Yes true, time is money and we should not waste time on useless things like staying up late, as we know that time will never come back so using the best money and time is important.

Time is something which cannot be regained and rest of the things can be made like money if you lost now , you can recover in coming time. So time is the top of the chart and rest of the things followed next. So ensure to proper utilize it.

Really, taking the time for the negative will make us regret one day, if wrong use time then human life will be difficult and poor, before it happened then we have to arrange the time well so that finance will follow.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:13:45 PM

We make money by working, at least in our work we must know the time. If it does not allow time to work I think do not push to work.
When we work in a factory or company, we work on average in 8 hours, if we have up to 8 hours, we dont add more hours.
so the balance between money and time.
danim1130

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:17:09 PM

For me it is very easy because there are still many things to do in just a  short time. . also we all know that the time is gold right we must use that time in the most important things first before the make or do anything else.
IMAR

Activity: 314
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:54:28 PM

Yes definitely, time and energy is equals to money if you put the right effort on it. Doing the bounty alone is a very good example. Spending your time posting and sharing your ideas creates money. Sometimes it pays very well and sometimes not that well but definitely it will give you something. Therefore don't squander your time because that's the only commodity in this world that you can never never turn back to. NO REWIND. Spend time wisely, not just to earn but more importantly with the family.
laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:05:05 PM

I usually work on the corporate world and it was 8 hours a day so my way of earning cryptocurrency is through investing bitcoins whenever the price in the market is very low and i just keep on stacking till my coins prices grow up to earn more profit.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:29:54 PM

We make money by working, at least in our work we must know the time. If it does not allow time to work I think do not push to work.
When we work in a factory or company, we work on average in 8 hours, if we have up to 8 hours, we dont add more hours.
That's a sure thing that time is money. Just like me who is into the forum all day and all night. Most cases,I manage my time through the way I am comfortable with. I sleep few hours in the morning to rest and I am much more awake in the evening. It seems like I am a night person so I work at night and energized during night time. My energy and motivation level increases from midnight to dawn. But still,I can manage making money and my time.
Lumada

Activity: 520

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:38:05 PM

That's a sure thing that time is money. Just like me who is into the forum all day and all night. Most cases,I manage my time through the way I am comfortable with. I sleep few hours in the morning to rest and I am much more awake in the evening. It seems like I am a night person so I work at night and energized during night time. My energy and motivation level increases from midnight to dawn. But still,I can manage making money and my time.
I'm doing bounties too at night since I have work, hard yet fulfilling when you received the reward that will help you financially and to save.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
JustBetweenUs

Activity: 290
Merit: 28

bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:09:56 AM

How much time do you spend per weekd/day doing that extra work? I think it can be hard to find the right kind of bounties rather than writing a few more posts. There so many projects that are not worth your time or scams. And sometimes you notice when you spent already weeks doing time consuming social media campaigns

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
kyucryp

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:28:24 AM

really time is money but we live in this world not only to make money, if the purpose of our life is only money I think it will be useless because when we die we will not bring the money we collect. Then from that we must be able to manage money and time. spend 50% of my salary for the daily needs of the rest I tube and for the family. While my 24 hours I divide into 3 namely:
8 hours to work
8 hours for sleep / rest
8 hours for worship, gathering with family and cleaning the house.
I work to make my family happy and money is not everything

Linggis

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 05:42:58 AM

Yes of course time is money. I always use my time so as not to be wasted. Because time cannot be repeated but money can be sought. The way I manage my money and time in a simple way. For example, I use my money only with important needs. And the way I manage my time is by seeking knowledge and insight.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: