Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:24:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Artemine- First Self Mining Smart Contract 2.0  (Read 68553 times)
CuckedBySec

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:38:22 PM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/artemine-creates-major-technical-breakthrough-introduces-public-mining

I strongly believe in the eco-friendly aspect of self-mining projects like Minereum and Artemine. So many are disregarding how much electricity is used but hey, one can argue that creating fiat requires more resources... BUT imagine a currency that don't require both. We are in the generation of digitalization so I don't see why we cannot completely digitalized currency. Infact I see it as the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MrPuffnStuff

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:08:00 PM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/artemine-creates-major-technical-breakthrough-introduces-public-mining

I strongly believe in the eco-friendly aspect of self-mining projects like Minereum and Artemine. So many are disregarding how much electricity is used but hey, one can argue that creating fiat requires more resources... BUT imagine a currency that don't require both. We are in the generation of digitalization so I don't see why we cannot completely digitalized currency. Infact I see it as the future.

Well said, I hope people realize the potential in Artemine/Minereum!!
HerthaYid

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:23:15 PM

It's happened so much in the past, people doubt the dev and say about lack of communication. Time and time again he performs and delivers a great result, putting the doubters at rest. Although i do agree maybe we do need a bit more communication perhaps, but i believe that this will be a successful ICO and ART will be a breakthrough coin in the crypto world.
snodo

Activity: 252
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:30:38 PM

It's happened so much in the past, people doubt the dev and say about lack of communication. Time and time again he performs and delivers a great result, putting the doubters at rest. Although i do agree maybe we do need a bit more communication perhaps, but i believe that this will be a successful ICO and ART will be a breakthrough coin in the crypto world.

I still believe in a success, too.
But ICO starts in just 2 days and we have absolutely no clue about it how it will take place.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:33:18 PM

I still believe in a success, too.
But ICO starts in just 2 days and we have absolutely no clue about it how it will take place.

We'll get all the answers tomorrow, no worries

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
snodo

Activity: 252
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:37:09 PM

I appreciate what you're doing for the product you believe in, but spamming random threads is not the way to go, dude.

I think thats a hacked account (thats why I deleted his quote)
Icon

Activity: 821
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:55:10 PM

so to recap the whole point of investing in this ICO is to? Stake what you invested and only having 1 exchange with very low volume..

Did i miss anything?

Icon

MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:56:41 PM

I appreciate what you're doing for the product you believe in, but spamming random threads is not the way to go, dude.

I think thats a hacked account (thats why I deleted his quote)

Alright thanks!

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:07:09 PM

so to recap the whole point of investing in this ICO is to? Stake what you invested and only having 1 exchange with very low volume..

Did i miss anything?

Icon

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/minereum/#markets

You are right volume is not so big at the moment but hopefully it has chance to get increased when this ICO will go live than more people will buy this to invest in this project.
Klangburg

Activity: 720
Merit: 271

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 09:10:27 PM

Did i miss anything?

Icon

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/minereum/#markets

You are right volume is not so big at the moment but hopefully it has chance to get increased when this ICO will go live than more people will buy this to invest in this project.

Trading volume increased to 55 BTC during the last pumping action on livecoin, so it won't be other than that this time.

t.me/cryptodeutsch
Champ1

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:25:41 PM

Quite excited about this, lets go!

CHANGE—First Global Crypto Bank | ICO |Discussion[/url
MrPuffnStuff

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:00:44 PM

I have to ask this, isn't Artemine relying on Ethereum mining which will still require energy/resources to mine in order for Artemine to have any function at all?
martyMC

Activity: 159
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:13:33 PM

How a smart contract can mine something? Huh
bob75coin

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:41:46 PM

How a smart contract can mine something? Huh

The Self-Mining principle relies on the basis that the Token will mine the coins itself for a specific amount of time without the direct need of Mining Equipment or Miners. The token supply is automatically generated on the fly by a mathematical formula.
breezeattack

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:46:36 AM

I have to ask this, isn't Artemine relying on Ethereum mining which will still require energy/resources to mine in order for Artemine to have any function at all?

Correct. You need ETH miners for the self mining smart contract to work. So it's really not energy/resources efficient, in fact, it's less so than any-other coin that distributes all of their coins at the start. Artemine is really the least eco friendly ETH based token since you constantly need ETH miners for the self mining of the coin. A self mining coin does have it's benefits though, such as incentivising people to hold the coin vs sale it since you can always mine more coins. Not sure if that's a must buy feature though.
MrPuffnStuff

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:51:11 AM

Correct. You need ETH miners for the self mining smart contract to work. So it's really not energy/resources efficient, in fact, it's less so than any-other coin that distributes all of their coins at the start. Artemine is really the least eco friendly ETH based token since you constantly need ETH miners for the self mining of the coin. A self mining coin does have it's benefits though, such as incentivising people to hold the coin vs sale it since you can always mine more coins. Not sure if that's a must buy feature though.

Well, I'm investing in Artemine for the token creation/ICO factory and how they're mainstreaming that entire process.  The self mining/genesis feature is, as you said, beneficial for the strength of the community and protection from any massive dumps.   
802529er

Activity: 140

Ethereum All The Way Baby

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:45:39 AM

Hi All,

Artemine just got mentioned on Huffington Post:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/59b81251e4b02c642e4a11bc

We are currently working on the final details of the ICO and we will provide more details soon.

now this is what we need!  This is a GREAT mention!  You also build instant credibility with this kind of coverage!  Good work!!!

This is not real News, check the bottom of the post.

“This post is hosted on the Huffington Post’s Contributor platform. Contributors control their own work and post freely to our site. If you need to flag this entry as abusive, send us an email.”

ANYONE CAN MAKE A POST ON THERE, ANYONE CAN SUBMIT AN “ARTICLE”

DEV STIL HASNT ANSWERED QUESTIONS, NOW IS JUST POSTING FAKE NEWS ARTICLES

CryptoMDS

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:10:51 AM

Pmed Artemine dev for Promotion.
MrPuffnStuff

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:17:45 AM

Hi All,

We are currently working on the final details of the ICO and we will provide more details soon.

now this is what we need!  This is a GREAT mention!  You also build instant credibility with this kind of coverage!  Good work!!!

“This post is hosted on the Huffington Post’s Contributor platform. Contributors control their own work and post freely to our site. If you need to flag this entry as abusive, send us an email.”

Alright, calm down, it's not 'fake news' Donald Trump just not a massive PR mention like the dev is making it out to be.  That being said, the word is getting out there and what matters most, not sure why dumbasses like you have to make everything so fucking dramatic in cryptoland....
802529er

Activity: 140

Ethereum All The Way Baby

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:35:19 AM

Hi All,

Alright, calm down, it's not 'fake news' Donald Trump just not a massive PR mention like the dev is making it out to be.  That being said, the word is getting out there and what matters most, not sure why dumbasses like you have to make everything so fucking dramatic in cryptoland....

I’m just pointing it out that the devs only come in here to publish a misleading article making people think it’s had news coverage when it’s just HufPo’s blog for anyone to post on.
Still haven’t had any answers from him, just other users quickly pushing other critical comments further down in this thread

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: