Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:14:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Artemine- First Self Mining Smart Contract 2.0  (Read 68564 times)
MrPuffnStuff

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:34:52 PM

Who cares? they deliver on the development and that's all that matters. If you put the time in to make some crypto magic happen then you should expect to see some income from it, it's obvious that they aren't loq or some other asshole that's going to crash the market and bail because they aren't bright enough to see that long term yields more money than the quick buck mentality so really how about instead of wasting time worrying about how much the Dev is making and put that effort into marketing or something...

None of us are wasting time worrying how much the dev is making. I don't care if he makes 1.000 or 100.000 a month, as long as he is doing good work. What I am worried about is A. we have no idea who the devs are, B. if they can flood the market causing a massive dump, and C. whether or not they are considering expanding their roadmaps and having both coins work together.

As investors we have the right to ask questions, I'm not one to bury my head in the sand, if I was I wouldn't have made so much money working in this market.

A & B are complete non-issues for me, however, C is a really big item to be addressed in the coming months.  I think the community for MNE and ARTE deserves an extended road-map and the relationship between the two tokens to be elaborated on.  I have always defended the fact that this project is good, yet underdeveloped, but we need to see some focus in 2018 with clear targets and less ambiguity about the direction of the two projects.  Simply stating there's a genesis address exchange and ICO factory is not enough, there should be more specific targets and definitely more marketing prowess, I see nothing about this dev wanting to pursue partnerships with other projects when in fact this will be vital in the coming developments.  Regardless, I'm betting the dev continues to progress the projects and expecting big things next year!!
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:38:17 PM

Just to get this straight, how many artemines do I get per 10 MNE?

500 if sent right now

Thanks, I guess I missed the 1000 per 10 MNE a few days ago eh?

Campaign Manager (2018)
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:40:26 PM

500 if sent right now

That was only on day 1 of the ICO

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
musclepump

Activity: 404
Merit: 106

gym by day, crypto by night

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:43:16 PM

500 if sent right now

Yes, but with mne half the price it was a few days ago it's just about the same $$$ value to invest
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:50:37 PM

500 if sent right now

Yes, but with mne half the price it was a few days ago it's just about the same $$$ value to invest

True.

Guys give the DEV sometime to work, these guys have delivered before and I think they'll deliver again.

Campaign Manager (2018)
Pr0jectMayhem

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:20:38 PM

Who cares? they deliver on the development and that's all that matters. If you put the time in to make some crypto magic happen then you should expect to see some income from it, it's obvious that they aren't loq or some other asshole that's going to crash the market and bail because they aren't bright enough to see that long term yields more money than the quick buck mentality so really how about instead of wasting time worrying about how much the Dev is making and put that effort into marketing or something...

None of us are wasting time worrying how much the dev is making. I don't care if he makes 1.000 or 100.000 a month, as long as he is doing good work. What I am worried about is A. we have no idea who the devs are, B. if they can flood the market causing a massive dump, and C. whether or not they are considering expanding their roadmaps and having both coins work together.

As investors we have the right to ask questions, I'm not one to bury my head in the sand, if I was I wouldn't have made so much money working in this market.

A & B are complete non-issues for me, however, C is a really big item to be addressed in the coming months.  I think the community for MNE and ARTE deserves an extended road-map and the relationship between the two tokens to be elaborated on.  I have always defended the fact that this project is good, yet underdeveloped, but we need to see some focus in 2018 with clear targets and less ambiguity about the direction of the two projects.  Simply stating there's a genesis address exchange and ICO factory is not enough, there should be more specific targets and definitely more marketing prowess, I see nothing about this dev wanting to pursue partnerships with other projects when in fact this will be vital in the coming developments.  Regardless, I'm betting the dev continues to progress the projects and expecting big things next year!!

well Loq is an asshole lol, I like the guy but his dump the market to zero in an hour thing shows his lack of experience and balls. So far the Dev has done what he says he's gong to do so when he burns the coins the supply will be halved and proof that his word means something at the same time so we should in theory see a new Ath...in theory lol
MiBambino

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:27:10 PM

well Loq is an asshole lol, I like the guy but his dump the market to zero in an hour thing shows his lack of experience and balls. So far the Dev has done what he says he's gong to do so when he burns the coins the supply will be halved and proof that his word means something at the same time so we should in theory see a new Ath...in theory lol

In theory, yes, but as you may know the supply is already cut in half, as none of the contributed coins are still being traded. The reason why theres no new ATH is because there's no real incentive to buy MNE, othr than to invest in art. As most Art investors bought MNE weeks or months ago, prices never really needed to go up to the old ATH. A new ATH can be reached if the devs come up with a decent, in dept, long term plan for both coins

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
musclepump

Activity: 404
Merit: 106

gym by day, crypto by night

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:30:00 PM

Why would an ath hit after the burn.... Why would that make people by then instead of now?  Just because dev burned the coins like he said....Huh Idk I think something has to come out for Mne to pump

walkerkev

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:09:41 AM

Where are the coins in the genesis address stored.  In myeteher wallet?  Can you sell off the genesis coins?  Or only the coins you are rewarded?
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:37:59 AM

Where are the coins in the genesis address stored.  In myeteher wallet?  Can you sell off the genesis coins?  Or only the coins you are rewarded?

Distribution of genesis addresses or coins whatever you can call, will start once the ICO is over in 30 days. I think one week is already gone so you still have to wait but your ethereum address which you used to contribute will be your genesis address which will produce coins automatically.
juljon18

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:57:31 AM

Where are the coins in the genesis address stored.  In myeteher wallet?  Can you sell off the genesis coins?  Or only the coins you are rewarded?

Distribution of genesis addresses or coins whatever you can call, will start once the ICO is over in 30 days. I think one week is already gone so you still have to wait but your ethereum address which you used to contribute will be your genesis address which will produce coins automatically.

I have the same question.

You trade in 10 MNE and you now have 1000 ARTE.

Can we sell the original 1000 ARTE ever?  Or are they locked up and we can only sell the coins that are produced.  I want to know if I can sell those original 1000 ARTE that I received for my 10 MNE.  Or are those locked away and I can only ever sell the coins that were auto mined and sent to me.
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:18:17 AM

I have the same question.

You trade in 10 MNE and you now have 1000 ARTE.

Can we sell the original 1000 ARTE ever?  Or are they locked up and we can only sell the coins that are produced.  I want to know if I can sell those original 1000 ARTE that I received for my 10 MNE.  Or are those locked away and I can only ever sell the coins that were auto mined and sent to me.
You will get your 1000 ARTE piece per piece over the next 60 years and you can only sell what your address already have mined.
the_timetravler

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:35:42 AM

You will get your 1000 ARTE piece per piece over the next 60 years and you can only sell what your address already have mined.
[/quote]

Piece by piece I can agree - but from what I understood genesis holder of Artmine can sell its genesis adress as well. Thats one of the diffrences with MNE genesis adresses.

ZenFr
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:02:20 AM

Piece by piece I can agree - but from what I understood genesis holder of Artmine can sell its genesis adress as well. Thats one of the diffrences with MNE genesis adresses.
[/quote]
Yes Artemine genesis holder can sell it genesis adress.
But each genesis adress is specific and it's principal characteristic is the ARTE mineable is it life (63 years).
ICO participant will receive each genesis adress with 0 ARTE at the beginning (or perhaps a few little, like teh MNE genesis addresses at the begining : it was approx. 10 days of mining, the delay between the Airdrop and the availability of the genesis address : dev, if you read me ;-)).
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:15:21 PM

You can chech their website on the ICO page,
https://artemine.org/crowdsale/
It varies every week, early investors as usual get more than late investors.
GendalfTheFireRed

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:17:06 PM

How the bonus amount is determined?
MiBambino

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:18:57 PM

If you invested during the first day, you'd get 1000ART for 10MNE. At the end of the ICO, you get 250ART for 10MNE.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
ikilledcobain

Activity: 446

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:13:05 PM

If you invested during the first day, you'd get 1000ART for 10MNE. At the end of the ICO, you get 250ART for 10MNE.

There's a handy-dandy chart available a ways back: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2153950.msg21701922#msg21701922

But as the previous poster pointed out, basically the longer you wait, the less your Minereum will buy.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
MiBambino

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:28:33 PM

Right now you'd get 500 Art for the price of 16,5$.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 06:12:17 PM

Right now you'd get 500 Art for the price of 16,5$.

I think the price is a steal when you consider that 1 Ethereum is priced at $289 currently as compared to $16 that 10mMNE tokens worth.

I think the designed by the team was wrong, which to me is still thesame MNE richlist that will be ART big holders

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: