Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:14:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🔥🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 SOCIAL NETWORK FOR BOOKS 🔥🔥 ICO IS LIVE  (Read 17619 times)
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:50:40 AM

An interesting concept but I think the Gilgamesh platform is waiting for great tests. The platform must compete with monsters such as Amazon and others, but I think Gilgamesh has advantages in the form of monetization.
Dont worry about Amazon or any company. No company can have monopoly on market. And any project must have competition with other - one factors make this project can developing better.

I agree, more competitors means more developments because they can never be assured of what they have now. We don't need to compared gilgamesh to amazon because they have a big difference with regards to targeted audiences.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
seriin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:01:59 AM

Gilgamesh is getting more popular in the ecosystem. This project is really amazing that it has the ability to empowers readers, critics, and authors to socially connect and exchange knowledge through a cohesive and engaging user experience, and consume GIL Tokens using Ethereum blockchain technology. This is another opportunity for us to take a great knowledge platform. I know that there are other competitors of Gilgamesh out there but I also know that the team is working hard to develop better and slash those big competitors.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Rabby637

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:06:57 AM

Hey i have check Gilgamesh Channel, they said everybody can join Gilgamesh Platform Telegram bounty, they have just added this at bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2461878.600. Go and come to contribution and give your idea about Gilgamesh with us.

Yeah you are right! Gilgamesh officially added Telegram to their bounty campaign.
This is bounty thread link.
If i give here any promoting suggestion then they will accept it??  If they will accept then i will promote their project on Facebook group.

Your suggestion will be appreciated. please PM to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1145385
I send him personal message i hope he will be accept my offer. You have his telegram username???
Thats will be more better if i send him personal message on telegram.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:16:11 AM

Unequivocally, the beta version is needed for this project, at least so that we can get to know the project itself, and of course to test the presence of errors and establish a good platform
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:26:45 AM

Unequivocally, the beta version is needed for this project, at least so that we can get to know the project itself, and of course to test the presence of errors and establish a good platform
I agree to build a good platform there should be a beta version in order to reduce the mistakes that are not in the desired addition tuga beta version of the project itself.
Jedie22

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:18:45 PM

Gilgamesh seems to me more to the real sector than to the crypto-currency world, but such projects should be obligatory. Gilgamesh brings people together and supports beginners authors.

I agree,  this project really great that many books lovers and authors will gained there knowledge which will directly influence the book industrty. Also, it makes them more easier and comfortable since the multi-media as there access and connect to self-publishing service providers to serious job opportunities. Also, by giving authors access they can enough share due to there way of publishing.
Semaj123

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:34:46 PM

An interesting concept but I think the Gilgamesh platform is waiting for great tests. The platform must compete with monsters such as Amazon and others, but I think Gilgamesh has advantages in the form of monetization.
Dont worry about Amazon or any company. No company can have monopoly on market. And any project must have competition with other - one factors make this project can developing better.

I agree, more competitors means more developments because they can never be assured of what they have now. We don't need to compared gilgamesh to amazon because they have a big difference with regards to targeted audiences.
As the team continue to develop their project and by also reviewing the idea of other peoples suggestion I think this will create a perfect and a user friendly app. Especially this is a project that involves about readers and authors so this will be the next big thing to watch for.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:14:48 PM

Absolutely every project needs a beta version. Especially if this application, because before you add it to the store, you need to have a certain circle of people tested and pointed out errors if they are identified.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:32:36 PM

Absolutely agree. In our world there is a great variety and well that there are such platforms as Gilgamesh that simplify the connection between the author and the reader.
Improving the knowledge of readers and authors is the aim of this project. So if given a chance to try their beta version would be our pleasure.

Each and everyone of us has our own thought about this impressive project. As one of their platform that will serve as an open market to find, buy, review, and discuss books which will directly influence the book industrty. Moreover, it makes every people more comfortable and for sure many students will be happy of this inspiring project.

You have a point, it depend on us how we will be using gilgamesh app in our everyday life. Im sure this will benefited most of writers and book lovers out there, aside from that we can also earn some profit from using it. This is the one Im looking for about gilgamesh project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:43:37 PM

I really liked the idea of removing middle men and the actual writer, reader and other men directing talking and doing business with each other. Earlier it was not possible and to be honest writers still suffer as they have limited options when it comes to relaying their content to masses but I guess with this system ine can bypass all middle men and everything gets the share what they deserve. Thank you for getting this system across.
Good luck and all the best.

In my opinion, it will be always a middle man between the writer and the reader, if not him, it's GILGAMESH as a platform, the only thing that's true is, GILGAMESH would be a nice middle man that not greedy and will help both, the writer and read feel satisfy.

yeah, thats a good point of view. If you can analyse the project objectively so you can easily see that the middle man is the Gilgamesh itself.  I do not believe anything decentralized. Everything has to be control from a central point.  So as I dont believe that Bitcoin is decentralized. We already proofed this in the ex-fork which doesnt took place  Cool
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:28:15 PM

Thanks for launching GILGAMESH social app which helps us to connect, engage, learn and share knowledge with book readers and authors. We really astonished for this first ever knowledge sharing social network platform based on ethereum blockchain. I just loved purchasing few GIL tokens today to purchased 2 books. Thanks for this service.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:38:24 PM

I really liked the idea of removing middle men and the actual writer, reader and other men directing talking and doing business with each other. Earlier it was not possible and to be honest writers still suffer as they have limited options when it comes to relaying their content to masses but I guess with this system ine can bypass all middle men and everything gets the share what they deserve. Thank you for getting this system across.
Good luck and all the best.

In my opinion, it will be always a middle man between the writer and the reader, if not him, it's GILGAMESH as a platform, the only thing that's true is, GILGAMESH would be a nice middle man that not greedy and will help both, the writer and read feel satisfy.

yeah, thats a good point of view. If you can analyse the project objectively so you can easily see that the middle man is the Gilgamesh itself.  I do not believe anything decentralized. Everything has to be control from a central point.  So as I dont believe that Bitcoin is decentralized. We already proofed this in the ex-fork which doesnt took place  Cool

This is true but on this platform, there will only be one middleman which is going to make it easier for Authors to publish or in this platform just advertise their books/work.

But gilgamesh would need to do a LOT of promotion work if they expect to remotely compete vs massive ebook giants
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:32:00 PM

Gilgamesh is a knowledge platform...To provide the knowledge Through social network easily,They started a app...I think a few platform has their own app to help people...
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:52:32 PM

Nevertheless to say, at least 99% would agree and anticipate upon Gilgamesh being successfully launched worldwide as our Futuristic Knowledge and Social Networking Platform For Books. Gilgamesh platform is indeed the talk of the town Now! Thumbs up!
karasuri

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:59:14 PM

Gilgamesh is getting more popular in the ecosystem. This project is really amazing that it has the ability to empowers readers, critics, and authors to socially connect and exchange knowledge through a cohesive and engaging user experience, and consume GIL Tokens using Ethereum blockchain technology. This is another opportunity for us to take a great knowledge platform. I know that there are other competitors of Gilgamesh out there but I also know that the team is working hard to develop better and slash those big competitors.

who are the main competitors?
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 08:16:23 PM

Your token on idea will promote a gradual restoration of natural wood reserves and this is awesome. The earth will thankful)

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
temmuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 425

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:19:49 PM

I like your name, but the rest is not much different.
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:35:21 PM

I like your name, but the rest is not much different.
How can you say something like that? I think the idea is very innovative, it implements what it really needs for the new crypto era to have. If you have anything better to offer just say it.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:00:04 PM

I think Gilgamesh is the only one with the promising platform or project it can give to the people here in crypto world. You really know that their concept was studied very well and because of that more and more people see the potential this project can bring to cryptos. One, is that it change the game of having only a coin without a purpose. This Gilgamesh platform is not just a coin where you get profit and trade it, with Gilgamesh you go deeper beyond that, you create wonderful things with Gilgamesh by starting with books. Gilgamesh offers a free wide range to people to be together, communicate with each other and let the crypto interact more in our society. Gilgamesh will surely be on top this 2018.
I agree with you that Gilgamesh platform make everybody can aproach to the crypto world nearly, especially base on ERC20 Tokens, easy to using, easy to transfer.
netalone10

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:06:00 PM

I think Gilgamesh is the only one with the promising platform or project it can give to the people here in crypto world. You really know that their concept was studied very well and because of that more and more people see the potential this project can bring to cryptos. One, is that it change the game of having only a coin without a purpose. This Gilgamesh platform is not just a coin where you get profit and trade it, with Gilgamesh you go deeper beyond that, you create wonderful things with Gilgamesh by starting with books. Gilgamesh offers a free wide range to people to be together, communicate with each other and let the crypto interact more in our society. Gilgamesh will surely be on top this 2018.
Agree with this. This platform can give more knowledge to the people around or even all over the world. Hope this will success in 2018
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: