Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:46:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: plan for the future with bitcoin  (Read 10056 times)
ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:31:29 PM

My plan in the future with bitcoin is to save it, invest some, and trade some. I am also planning to used it to buy what we want and what we nee. First and foremost I want to earn bitcion because I want to earn money to sustain my needs and to help my family. It does not change. It is still what I want. Yes I am already earning money but in my rank the money I earned is just a little. That is why I think trading and investing my bitcoin will be an alternative way for now to earn much bigger money. But I will still do trading and investing even though I am already senior, hero or legendary.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:41:46 PM

If i will be planning with bitcoin in the future, i would invest it through trading. I would build a trading company that engage in buying a bitcoin and sell it online with a higher price.  I will build a mining corporation also!  Wink

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Charisse1229

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:51:22 PM

The only thing you need to plan is when to sell or when to buy, By the time you bought a Bitcoin or you are holding a Bitcoin it only means that you are already Investing on Bitcoin.

I will save more rather than spending too much because we all know tha bitcoin is uncertain and we are all aiming to be rich with the help of bitcoin. Right now I want to learn some strategies on how to trade with bitcoin for me to be knowledgeable in different ways of trading, advertising cryptocurrencies on different media platforms which depends on what you've joined in.
krigger

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:15:18 PM

My plan for the future with bitcoin is to be one full of btc. I want to be living with btc as much as possible by then. The good thing is it will be out of it's store of value stage and I can start spending them because they'll have reached almost it's true potential so I won't have a problem spending them then. Also, there will be a lot more business that accept it as a form of payment.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
syarifudin

Activity: 397
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:46:52 PM

My plan with Bitcoin,I want to be together to achieve success and want to advance Bitcoin,So that Bitcoin become more popular and will many that use bitcoin.
and I plan to save with my money in Bitcoin and the money I will use to buy my dream motorcycle and also home and I also dream of wanting to have 1 billion dollars and that's my plan now,hopefully my plan with bitcoin runs smoothly.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:48:05 PM

im just keep pushing myself and trying to have atleast 10 bitcoin into my wallet and then ill just keep it till 3-6 years ...
i do believe thaat bitcoin will jump to 50k-100K usd in thenear future !

arcds9

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:07:08 PM

now this bitcoin has a lot to use as a place of investment
but I want bitcoin as a front investment who have done it
let's share with me how to invest with bitcoin for the future

i think it should be easier to invest in bitcoin. btc should be allowed in every sectors to invest like infrastructure, trading etc.
sampalokmix

Activity: 315

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:15:23 PM

I want to have bitcoin as soon as possible since Im going to be in college for next year, I think I can help a lot my parents if Im going to be early as now in saving some money to help myself and lessen the the stress of my parents.

FIFA worldcup

Activity: 1134
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 10:31:23 PM

If you're looking for invest with bitcoin the i suggest you to try "HOLDING PROCESS". Just buy some bitcoins and hold them for your future.Forgot about the coins you bought hold them but don't forgot about that key save it somewhere on your copy or in you diary or a place where it keep safe even in future. Many people in past bought and hold them and now they're the richest persons .
rushel22

Activity: 233

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:47:58 PM

I think everyone of us have a lot of plans for the future with bitcoin. Possible plans for everyone are: to travel around the world with their family, eat all the food that they want to try to eat, buy an expensive car for their family, build a mansion or a big house for the family and even for his or her own, help the people who are in need, buy a four-hectare of land or more, marry to the man or woman he or she likes and live happily with him or her.
Zongxian

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:52:11 PM

I do not have very big plans with my bitcoins i just want to be able to pay for my house a car and my other things i pay for monthly i work  lot but do not earn enough to actually have money left at the end and bitcoin helps me a lot.
Astermony

Activity: 373

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:24:33 AM

I think everyone of us have a lot of plans for the future with bitcoin. Possible plans for everyone are: to travel around the world with their family, eat all the food that they want to try to eat, buy an expensive car for their family, build a mansion or a big house for the family and even for his or her own, help the people who are in need, buy a four-hectare of land or more, marry to the man or woman he or she likes and live happily with him or her.

Wow! That's a very big plan, though. I hope you can really fulfill and make your plans in the future through bitcoin because I think your Dream House is a very big mansion and it really needs a lot of money and also laborers to finish it ahead of time. But make sure that you will keep on working so all your dreams will reach to fulfillment. It takes money and also time before it will become a reality.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:20:15 PM

If i will be planning with bitcoin in the future, i would invest it through trading. I would build a trading company that engage in buying a bitcoin and sell it online with a higher price.  I will build a mining corporation also!  Wink
Well it will be the good option but the trading is a bit risky so it is good to invest in the bitcoin and the value of your investment will be high with the time, trading is also good but it is risky and now not everyone can trade in the bitcoin and it will take a lot of the knowledge and the experience I hope in the future you will see the growth of bitcoin will be more than this till the end of the year and the profit will be high.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:31:46 AM

You can invest the your bitcoin to the altcoin that helps to your bitcoin grow and once bitcoin increase they you earn a lot of money for sure.  You can try also to invest to the ICO and for sure after few months you will be get some profit once the coin or token are tradable. You can hold bitcoin for longterm and for sure you will earn a lot of profit because the price of bitcoin continue to increase.
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:21:52 AM

As of now there are lot of uses of bitcoin like you can used it in investment and trading. Furthermore, I think bitcoin is the future currency and it is a good investment for a long term where you could gain high income. You must invest now if you want to have better future and life.
Investing in bitcoin is arguably one of the safest and steady long term investment out there where you can really earn a lot of profit. But always remember that investing is always a gamble. There is always a risk involved, that's why you shouldn't put the future of your life in bitcoin.
Have so many plans for me. As I have earned the Btcs in my early life with the money that had been earned by doing a part time job in the hotel therefore this means a lot to me to be a holder of more than 20 coins till now.

I would help this to save my future by using the coins in investment because trading has various forms and I do not belief even a single one as they are confusing and due to the fluctuation of prices more vulnerable to a loss. Investment would definitely earn you something in return so I prefer this method.
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:05:30 AM

My plan for my future bitcoin ... invest and invest until i earn big amount.because i know in the future bitcoin gonna be big and valuerable in the future...i also make it worth
I am very much sure about this thing that the ones who are planning their future with that of bitcoin are the ones who are going to have a wonderful future. There is no point of denying this fact that if you have bitcoin in your lives now, then you are going to have a very bright tomorrow. Investing in bitcoin will help you earn a huge amount of money and you will be able to live a comfortable life.
darewaller

Activity: 2828
Merit: 634

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:04:45 PM

My plans with bitcoin is to put in trading,and go for some popular alts.because i dream of having my own house build it before i become senior citizen.thats my simple plans tith bitcoin
I have a very big plan for my future with bitcoin. I’m planning a lot and that’s after my money that was invested on Bitcoin grows way too much. I usually withdraw some whenever price hits a very high rate. And I also invest when it drops to low rate. I might start up a huge factory if I can, or buy a plot of land and start up a huge farming. Well, I’m not really much sure of what to actually do yet, but I believe by then I would have made up my mind on what to do.

kEpArAt

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:36:38 PM

For me, long-term plan or more than 2 years is keep 5 btc, I expect 2 more years bitcoin price can reach $ 50,000 and with $ 250,000 then I can get married and buy a house.
undeadbitcoiner

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 12:30:29 AM

For me, long-term plan or more than 2 years is keep 5 btc, I expect 2 more years bitcoin price can reach $ 50,000 and with $ 250,000 then I can get married and buy a house.
F^^^
Why you want to be unhappy person of the world getting married, when you have 5 htc which is worth 250k than just enjoy it buy milk its not compulsory to buy cow for everyday milk.

cazador

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:44:26 AM

İn a 5 years btc makes.me rich
İts certain

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: