Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:48:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 324 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BTCZ] BitcoinZ - Low Fees, 100% Community, POW-Equihash No-Premine No-Tax  (Read 343639 times)
ShowMeCoins

Activity: 129
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:50:08 PM

What happens if my wallet goes offline while I am paid by the mining pool?

Will the funds automatically get deposited to my wallet, when the wallet comes back online?

Sorry, this could be a rookie question, just wanted to clarify.

Thanks.
Yup, double-check your address (just to be sure). Transactions are part of the blockchain, so only with fully synced wallet your amount of BtcZ will be accurate.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
norminorm

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:50:46 PM

Hello Guys,
So here we go. From a decent size miner perspective - my inputs.
It is not a secret, we miners we don't go well with devs. Mainly, bc every coin released it had a lot of pre-mined coins, sometime up to 60% or any other various fees. In the meantime, the only reason why, coins succeed is thanks to the miner community. All new coins when hit the exchanges are valued a lot, then the devs sale value go down. They profit, and we collect bits and pieces. But is us in the meantime, we mine, confirm the transactions, participate in community, create buzz. Each time believing, we are on something good.  Some of us sale, some keep the coins. As for rewards, yea we get good returns in the beginning but sh...t afterwards. That is why we switch to new coins. The mining equipment cost a lot, running costs are big. There is money there, but the devs make a bigger chunk.
Personally, i don’t think my profits should go according to whattomine. Pre-determined by algo.
i remember, when panda coin came along in the first day you could do 20btc. now days with equihash f...all.
btc gold came out it gave me 2x profit on paper (now the coin is falling and i can’t transfer to any exchange bc they don’t accept mined coins yet - fuc...n jock.
It is a long time I advocate for thru miner’s coin.
this coin has a huge potential, but.
1. has to totally decentralized. every person in charge of a project must have a backup and backup need backup as well. (we know that part already)
2. no equipment that could be seized by gouvs or hack.
3. miners most be important part of your system. don’t do like Mr.Butalik did. we did make his coin great and now he would like go POS bc he cares about environment BS.
4 don’t go spent donations, and fetch for sh...y exchanges. We all know they are all crap.
Everyone in crypto will tell you what you need bitrex or polo and that is it.
You get there, when millions of miners will mine your coin, and put pression on them. people that don’t mine buy from sht ..y exchanges, at cheap price and keep coins until hits the moon. 1-2 years of waiting and your 10000$ investment will be valued at 1mil and you won’t have to work ever again. trust me is not a bad trade, just ask your parents or look at them after 40-50 years of working for nothing.
5. payments from donations for any project should be send not from zwallet but the transparent one.
6. latest ethereum fiasco - same wallet controlled or needing approval to send founds by 3 people. can we develop that it will be good for business.
7. using zwallet we can send totally encrypted messages for a small fee (obviously this app/wallet needs to be made for the phone)
We need to brain storm:
1. what to do, to keep small miner to mine your coin and smile from one ear to the other.
2. what to do, to keep the midsize from switching to other coins
My solutions are
1. steady rewards.
We all know when you mine 10 coins per day at 0.1 btc you make 1btc.
Few hours later big farm jumps in the pool (most of them are programed) mines for 5min. diff goes up and they move to other coin.
They sale your coin on exchange and don’t care about bringing the market price down. And we small miners, support and mine the coin for hours because of the high diff to collect 2 coins at half price (the price won’t go 5x because the diff is high).
Then the diff goes down and then the sh...t restarts.
You can ask any miner or pool operator in this forum and all will tell you this is the case.
ok this coin is fast 2.5min but still.
I belive we should: ban nicehash etc guys. or open ONLY official pools to give people choice. Only those pools will be able to mine this coin, and those pools won’t accept any gazillion hashrates.
Or the other option is change the diff like btc ones every 2 weeks.
I am business owner for past 15 years and this is my hobby.
Any input accepted
ShowMeCoins

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:53:08 PM

Its a nice project with good objectives but 21 billion coins ...are you serious? it will be hard to gain value

The 21 bill supply was one of the main parts of the coin to be convinced that this coin has biggest potential
to get a payment system in the daily world. Factor 1000 and zkSNARKS technology for privacy round this up.

The more beers I pay with 0,000003 Btc, the more all zero's are starting to look the same.
Totscha

Activity: 1276
Merit: 622

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:54:57 PM

What happens if my wallet goes offline while I am paid by the mining pool?

Will the funds automatically get deposited to my wallet, when the wallet comes back online?

Sorry, this could be a rookie question, just wanted to clarify.

Thanks.

Your wallet doesn't need to be online. Transactions are recorded in blocks. When you start your wallet it will sync and get all the blocks that were made in the time you wallet wasn't turned on. And then you will be able to access your coins.
swisstrader

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 04:00:28 PM

Hello Guys,
It is not a secret, we miners we don't go well with devs. Mainly, bc every coin released it had a lot of pre-mined coins, sometime up to 60% or any other various fees. In the meantime, the only reason why, coins succeed is thanks to the miner community. All new coins when hit the exchanges are valued a lot, then the devs sale value go down. They profit, and we collect bits and pieces. But is us in the meantime, we mine, confirm the transactions, participate in community, create buzz. Each time believing, we are on something good.  Some of us sale, some keep the coins. As for rewards, yea we get good returns in the beginning but sh...t afterwards. That is why we switch to new coins. The mining equipment cost a lot, running costs are big. There is money there, but the devs make a bigger chunk.
Personally, i don’t think my profits should go according to whattomine. Pre-determined by algo.
i remember, when panda coin came along in the first day you could do 20btc. now days with equihash f...all.
btc gold came out it gave me 2x profit on paper (now the coin is falling and i can’t transfer to any exchange bc they don’t accept mined coins yet - fuc...n jock.
1. has to totally decentralized. every person in charge of a project must have a backup and backup need backup as well. (we know that part already)
3. miners most be important part of your system. don’t do like Mr.Butalik did. we did make his coin great and now he would like go POS bc he cares about environment BS.
4 don’t go spent donations, and fetch for sh...y exchanges. We all know they are all crap.
You get there, when millions of miners will mine your coin, and put pression on them. people that don’t mine buy from sht ..y exchanges, at cheap price and keep coins until hits the moon. 1-2 years of waiting and your 10000$ investment will be valued at 1mil and you won’t have to work ever again. trust me is not a bad trade, just ask your parents or look at them after 40-50 years of working for nothing.
5. payments from donations for any project should be send not from zwallet but the transparent one.
6. latest ethereum fiasco - same wallet controlled or needing approval to send founds by 3 people. can we develop that it will be good for business.
7. using zwallet we can send totally encrypted messages for a small fee (obviously this app/wallet needs to be made for the phone)
We need to brain storm:
1. what to do, to keep small miner to mine your coin and smile from one ear to the other.
My solutions are
1. steady rewards.
Few hours later big farm jumps in the pool (most of them are programed) mines for 5min. diff goes up and they move to other coin.
They sale your coin on exchange and don’t care about bringing the market price down. And we small miners, support and mine the coin for hours because of the high diff to collect 2 coins at half price (the price won’t go 5x because the diff is high).
You can ask any miner or pool operator in this forum and all will tell you this is the case.
I belive we should: ban nicehash etc guys. or open ONLY official pools to give people choice. Only those pools will be able to mine this coin, and those pools won’t accept any gazillion hashrates.
Any input accepted

Very good statement>! Applause!
swisstrader

Activity: 128

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 04:10:34 PM

Its a nice project with good objectives but 21 billion coins ...are you serious? it will be hard to gain value

The 21 bill supply was one of the main parts of the coin to be convinced that this coin has biggest potential
to get a payment system in the daily world. Factor 1000 and zkSNARKS technology for privacy round this up.

The more beers I pay with 0,000003 Btc, the more all zero's are starting to look the same.

3 microBTC for a beer. The future will show that this beer you get for 3 BTCZ, today for 3 $. This is the huge potential of BTCZ.
ShowMeCoins

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:14:46 PM

3 microBTC for a beer. The future will show that this beer you get for 3 BTCZ, today for 3 $. This is the huge potential of BTCZ.
Exactly  Grin
ragnartriangle

Activity: 168

https://pool.bitcoinzguiding.ovh

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 04:17:31 PM

Hello Guys,
We need to brain storm:
My solutions are
1. steady rewards.
Any input accepted

Totally agree ! 100%

malandante

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:43:40 PM

Hello Guys,
We need to brain storm:
My solutions are
1. steady rewards.
Any input accepted

You can't block people or pools from mining whatever coin they wish. That's not how blockchain technology works. It is against decentralization. Profit switching pools always disregard coins, jump when it's easy and dump. The only solution is getting enough traction so that the coin is important and there can be balance between the sell pressure and the interest to buy and hold.
Stealth8368

Activity: 347
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:59:41 PM

Hello Guys,
We need to brain storm:
My solutions are
1. steady rewards.
Any input accepted
Agree with everything you said as a small miner I am sick of coins I’m mining been rapped by nicehash and pool jumpers
mtx_demon

Activity: 273

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:34:56 PM

Why not help the community mining with us?
Already 10 blocks. 6250 Donate to the community from miners.

Please let's mine http://pool.bitcoinz.site

Are you in favor of dev fund? Principle of the coin will not change but we can do that by pool.

Please support the community for a month at least
GeopByte

Activity: 90

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:48:19 PM

We have new seeders!

You can update your bitcoinz.conf
Code:
addnode=btzseed.blockhub.info
addnode=dnsseed.kemperink.org
addnode=seeder.nomadteam.net
addnode=btcz.webrats.com
addnode=btcz.es
addnode=seed.btcz.life

Seeders are very important in decentralization. If you have server you can run seeder and help with the decentralization: https://github.com/bitcoinz-pod/bitcoinz/issues/12
Is Tor nodes available?
similar addnode=zcash2iihed2wdux.onion
nindzay

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:53:47 PM

Hey guys, I just made new BTCZ pool without fees, and 1% donation to BTCZ community. Feel free to join! Smiley
http://equihashpool.pro/
ПPИBET я пoдключилcя нa вaш пyл
кoшeлeк t1JJj3ZmRqVvw2xNHbVBbG5rZiDakurMBMo

cкaжи кoгдa был пocлeдний блoк?
EPEMA

Activity: 53
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:00:16 PM

The card has been on the minining for more than 12 hours, 3000 balls and coins are still missing. How long is the block extracted, tell me who knows? Maine on the pool http://owlminingclub.com.

go here pool.miningspeed.com , an honest pool with a normal hash, crediting to the wallet after 100 confirmations - about 4.5 hours
PCMining

Activity: 305

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 07:21:36 PM

Hello Guys,
We need to brain storm:
My solutions are
1. steady rewards.
Any input accepted

Totally agree... And x1000 to:

https://www.cratex.io

Cratex is international cryptocurrency trade platform and best place to buy, sell, trade and learn about crypto (0.1% trade fee, minimal withdrawal fees, fast deposits).
Wolf_of_Wallstreet

Activity: 181

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:37:47 PM

Whatever, I really like this coin and the idea behind it.
I don't think that 21B will kill it, even though it will get hard to raise in value.
But in the long run and eco system of the future needs more than 21M Coins for daily usage.
And if you think of world population 21B isn't that much.  Wink
EPEMA

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:50:56 PM

I will keep mining on Suprnova. When the donation website is online I will think of my contribution.
Here is the pool with the supporting project https://pool.miningspeed.com, it works well, an honest pool, more profitable than suprnova.cc by 7-15%, crediting to the wallet after 100 confirmations - about 4.5 hours
rizzman10000

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:55:34 PM

The card has been on the minining for more than 12 hours, 3000 balls and coins are still missing. How long is the block extracted, tell me who knows? Maine on the pool http://owlminingclub.com.

go here pool.miningspeed.com , an honest pool with a normal hash, crediting to the wallet after 100 confirmations - about 4.5 hours

I can vouch. pool.miningspeed.com is a solid pool. as long as your not a pool jumper, this pool is quite fair, and the statistics interface is excellent. Been on here for 4 months now
EPEMA

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:01:31 PM

Miners - please support pools which support project

Pools with donations to the project

equipool.1ds.us
bitcoinz.getpool.network
pcmining.xyz
abakus.gemini.net.pl
pool.bitcoinz.site
pool.miningspeed.com

I'm totally agree, i'm going to switch my miners of Suprnova and pointing them to these pools, so we can help to the BtcZ commiunity

Me too, i leave suprnova for miningspeed

GO BTCZ

The right choice, suprnova.ss - poorly calculate the profit of miners and they kill a lot of good coins.
EPEMA

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:07:36 PM

I can vouch. pool.miningspeed.com is a solid pool. as long as your not a pool jumper, this pool is quite fair, and the statistics interface is excellent. Been on here for 4 months now

I mine at pool.miningspeed.com, I like this pool and I'm glad that it supports BTCZ
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 324 »
  Print  

Jump to: