Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:02:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 324 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BTCZ] BitcoinZ - Low Fees, 100% Community, POW-Equihash No-Premine No-Tax  (Read 343648 times)
Fareed Samir

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:47:15 AM

I'm having major issues trying to move away from MyBitcoinZ wallet. We use a 3 of 5 cosigned wallet. Each and every time we cosign the transfer, it ends with broadcast error, or send proposal not found, or simply error querying blockchain. Need advice on how to handle it to move away from this wallet.
At the same time a single (no cosigners) wallet works no problem. On Bitpay forum I have seen comments on wrong setup of nodes, which in result can't accept fees for multisig transactions and just throw an error.
Coin++

Activity: 810
Merit: 444

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:02:59 AM

MybitcoinZ wallet is not operating properly, very glitchy. I keep having problems with my coins and deposits disappearing. If I keep restarting the app they reappear eventually but after a short time disappear again. This is very frustrating. I've been having this issue since the wallet gave me the error saying I needed to regenerate the wallet from local and I did that.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Now it loses all transaction and balance added after 19th of Nov within 2 minutes of getting it to show up. This last time I had to restart the app about 30 times for the balance to update and show correctly.

1) Backup your wallet/seed/private keys.
2) Uninstall your wallet.
3) Reinstall your wallet and wait the blockchain sync.
4) Import your backuped wallet/seed/private key in the new wallet.

My favorite faucets to earn real free bitcoins/satoshis : Moon BitCoin and Bit Fun.
You want some free AltCoins ? It's here : BCH (Bitcoin Cash) Moon BitCoinCash - DASH (Dash) Moon Dash - DOGE (DogeCoin) Moon DogeCoin - LTC (LiteCoin) Moon LiteCoin.
You want some free LBC (Lbry Credits) ? My LBC invite : Lbry.tv - LBC (Lbry Credits).
Fareed Samir

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:12:19 AM

MybitcoinZ wallet is not operating properly, very glitchy. I keep having problems with my coins and deposits disappearing. If I keep restarting the app they reappear eventually but after a short time disappear again. This is very frustrating. I've been having this issue since the wallet gave me the error saying I needed to regenerate the wallet from local and I did that.

Now it loses all transaction and balance added after 19th of Nov within 2 minutes of getting it to show up. This last time I had to restart the app about 30 times for the balance to update and show correctly.

1) Backup your allet/seed/private keys.
3) Reinstall your wallet and wait the blockchain sync

Sorry for taking over this question.

ad. 1 - couldn't find a way to get the private key out of MyBitcoinZ wallet - can you point me in the right direction?

ad. 2, 3 - I took the backup from the wallet, put it on another fresh machine, install, restore, sync, problems are still the same. Cross platform (Win, Mac) as well the same.
Bitnumb

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:27:18 AM

Is there a decentralized wallet/full node application available for Mac yet?
Coin++

Activity: 810
Merit: 444

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:57:34 AM

ad. 1 - couldn't find a way to get the private key out of MyBitcoinZ wallet - can you point me in the right direction?

ad. 2, 3 - I took the backup from the wallet, put it on another fresh machine, install, restore, sync, problems are still the same. Cross platform (Win, Mac) as well the same.
In your case, the issue seems to be exclusively with multi-sig.
I have no solution exept to change the wallet for another (not only a ré-install). You withdraw your funds in the new wallet : before, you have to test the multisig in this new wallet.

My favorite faucets to earn real free bitcoins/satoshis : Moon BitCoin and Bit Fun.
You want some free AltCoins ? It's here : BCH (Bitcoin Cash) Moon BitCoinCash - DASH (Dash) Moon Dash - DOGE (DogeCoin) Moon DogeCoin - LTC (LiteCoin) Moon LiteCoin.
You want some free LBC (Lbry Credits) ? My LBC invite : Lbry.tv - LBC (Lbry Credits).
Fareed Samir

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:15:46 PM

I have no solution exept to change the wallet for another (not only a ré-install). You withdraw your funds in the new wallet : before, you have to test the multisig in this new wallet.

But how can I get the funds out of the old wallet - cannot transfer (multisig doesn't work); cannot export private key from MyBitcoinZ application (at least in a way that would allow me to import it elsewhere). It all worked perfectly before Anthony handed over the project, so  I would be inclined to question whether maybe the new server wasn't configured properly?
ragnartriangle

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

https://pool.bitcoinzguiding.ovh

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 12:25:07 PM

No one else is left, people have moved on. I am the only left who will tell you the truth,  everyone else on here still has coins left and want to sell them.  But  the proof is here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoinz/      

Stop talking like if you were Jesus man.

It's because of people like you that people have doubt about things when there are no reason to.  

If you had followed the events, the reason that price fell it's because one of the devs sold his BitcoinZ and he had a big volume (If i'm wrong, just tell me and not you webrats) and he left the project, that was just a misunderstanding between the members of the community.

If you are trying to wreck BitcoinZ, just get out of here or shut up. This would make pretty holidays for us.

THANK YOU !

Nice results on the pool man! You did it! Ofc i helped a little with that 10ks at the begining. Just kidding.
I wamted to ask you: wouldn’t be nicer if the menu would disappear after pressing a link, on mobile? Right now it remains expanded after pressing a link. But in the bacground the new page loads.
Thanks

P.s: hard block roght now...

Thank you ! Today will be better ! it takes a bit long to come but it will be good ! Cheesy

Yeah i can try to make it disappear after pressing link.  Smiley

And yes thank you for sending your hashpower, i think it probably started everything with two other miners ! Cheesy

EDIT : Menu is now not remaining on mobile.  Smiley

The pool seems to be gaining hashrate momentum after I joined with my 10k sols. I got 23,866 btcZ first 20 hours. Then we hit that wall and everything stopped, hope next day is good. I'm sure it will average out.

And I also checked on my android mobile and had no menu just so you know, but not a big deal to me, as long as I can see my hash rate and miners thats all I care about.

It seems that when the "luck rate" has been reached, we have to wait next day to restart finding blocks. A bit weird but seems logical  Roll Eyes

The more power we have and the best it is i think (to have best regular rentals).

For the menu when you are on you mobile, just double tap the screen to unzoom entirely, there are different zoom sizes, some pages need a bigger screen because of all the informations.

RealSwissMiner

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 01:30:49 PM

LATEST NEWS

I've posted some news about BitcoinZ on the first page of : https://bitcoinzguiding.ovh/

Subjects :
          1. Second Meetup
          2. Exchanges
          3. Social Media
          4. Marketing
          5. Game Development
          6. Accounting
          7. Infrastructure
          8. Current Team
          9. Wallet

Take a look !  Smiley

Welcome to new members and don't forget : In decentralization we trust !

This is it! Clever! I talked about this! It should preferably be uploaded on a weekly basis to all websites and communication surfaces! Thank you! Together we will be great!

Mate dont take the credit i posted this roughly one week ago it was a rather large post. The idea is not revolutionary but it adds a lot of value as it clearly shows that things are moving and that the project is not abandoned!
Thanks for he newsletter and looking forward to seeing this on a regular basis!

Mining and investment blog - https://swisscryptominer.blogspot.ch
kamote291993

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:34:15 PM

BarterDEX Looks Great!!
But DEV you still need forward the coin data to the portal site.
like whattomine.
otherwise many ppl didn`t know BTCZ and it will not have much more trading and marketing will not grow
RealSwissMiner

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 01:35:35 PM

LATEST NEWS

I've posted some news about BitcoinZ on the first page of : https://bitcoinzguiding.ovh/

Subjects :
          1. Second Meetup
          2. Exchanges
          3. Social Media
          4. Marketing
          5. Game Development
          6. Accounting
          7. Infrastructure
          8. Current Team
          9. Wallet

Take a look !  Smiley

This is it! Clever! I talked about this! It should preferably be uploaded on a weekly basis to all websites and communication surfaces! Thank you! Together we will be great!

Great so we both agree that this needs to happen on a weekly basis!

Mate dont take the credit i posted this roughly one week ago it was a rather large post. The idea is not revolutionary but it adds a lot of value as it clearly shows that things are moving and that the project is not abandoned!

i don't take any credits, i directly talked with cryptorex on slack and we decided to make it and i didn't see what you made.

Mining and investment blog - https://swisscryptominer.blogspot.ch
ragnartriangle

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 01:37:45 PM

LATEST NEWS

Subjects :
          1. Second Meetup
          2. Exchanges
          3. Social Media
          4. Marketing
          5. Game Development
          6. Accounting
          7. Infrastructure
          8. Current Team
          9. Wallet

Take a look !  Smiley

Great so we both agree that this needs to happen on a weekly basis!

i don't take any credits, i directly talked with cryptorex on slack and we decided to make it and i didn't see what you made.

i missunderstood that you were not talking to me xD

Barsban

Activity: 121
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:08:58 PM

Hi all,
I have a breaking news for you. Please vote for listing Bitcoin Z on Mercatox Exchange. There you go:
https://mercatox.com/auth/register

Register > Sign in > Vote for free (5 maximum votes monthly per user).

Good luck, everyone. Let's do it now.

You can't vote unless you make at least one deposit.

Ok, we need some cheap coin that is easy to mine and already on the mercaox to deposit this coin and activate voting on account.
Or maybe if such coin is very cheap somebody will deposit 1 one per user account who will registered and write on the thread deposit address?
vandung_quangtri

Activity: 170

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:54:03 PM

Hi all,
I have a breaking news for you. Please vote for listing Bitcoin Z on Mercatox Exchange. There you go:
https://mercatox.com/auth/register

Register > Sign in > Vote for free (5 maximum votes monthly per user).

Good luck, everyone. Let's do it now.

You can't vote unless you make at least one deposit.

Ok, we need some cheap coin that is easy to mine and already on the mercaox to deposit this coin and activate voting on account.
Or maybe if such coin is very cheap somebody will deposit 1 one per user account who will registered and write on the thread deposit address?
Try to deposit 1 Bitcoin Z or other cheap coin like Vsync, then vote, haha. Great ideas!
ayiphelmy
Copper Member

Activity: 416
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:55:10 PM

i will buy this coin if the price under dogecoin Cheesy
promomei

Activity: 399
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:17:59 PM

Guys my windowsHD wallet says my wallet not authorized  and cant sends funds / but tokens are there

Any advice ?

TY
ragnartriangle

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 03:56:57 PM

Guys my windowsHD wallet says my wallet not authorized  and cant sends funds / but tokens are there

Any advice ?

TY
Not sure you mean this wallet BitcoinZ Windows and Linux Wallets - nice GUI but if it is this one,
Verify the fee input, try with 0

crypt0r3x

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 04:04:27 PM

But how can I get the funds out of the old wallet - cannot transfer (multisig doesn't work); cannot export private key from MyBitcoinZ application (at least in a way that would allow me to import it elsewhere). It all worked perfectly before Anthony handed over the project, so  I would be inclined to question whether maybe the new server wasn't configured properly?

anthony handed over the wallet system he ported - not the project.  Please try this method from a community member: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2166510.msg24605765#msg24605765

BTCZ Address Sharelink: https://btcz.me/cryptorex
BTCZ Send via TXT/SMS Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeGX36c24i0
BTCZ TXT/SMS Codebase: https://github.com/bitcoinz-wallets/TxtZ

dieselfrank

Activity: 161

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:04:36 PM

I downloaded the MybitcoinZ wallet on my android phone. used the private keys from desktop wallet on the mobile app. Unfortunately the mobile app is experiencing the exact same problems so it seems from the person posting above that this wallet is having some major flaws. I hate changing wallets and its getting so hard to get my balance to display properly that it would actually be difficult to get the balance transfered before it glitch's.

Whats the chance a dev could address this problem and fix it?
thienytcc

Activity: 251

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:11:44 PM

i will buy this coin if the price under dogecoin Cheesy
Me too, but you can see its volume being accumulated accumulation according to the chart on coinmarketcap. Its price might be pump like DOGE a few days ago.
crypt0r3x

Activity: 287

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 04:37:06 PM

I downloaded the MybitcoinZ wallet on my android phone. used the private keys from desktop wallet on the mobile app. Unfortunately the mobile app is experiencing the exact same problems so it seems from the person posting above that this wallet is having some major flaws. I hate changing wallets and its getting so hard to get my balance to display properly that it would actually be difficult to get the balance transfered before it glitch's.

Whats the chance a dev could address this problem and fix it?

Have you tried this: settings -> Select wallet -> more options -> addresses -> scan addresses for funds

BTCZ Address Sharelink: https://btcz.me/cryptorex
BTCZ Send via TXT/SMS Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeGX36c24i0
BTCZ TXT/SMS Codebase: https://github.com/bitcoinz-wallets/TxtZ

Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 324 »
  Print  

Jump to: