Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:13:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 324 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BTCZ] BitcoinZ - Low Fees, 100% Community, POW-Equihash No-Premine No-Tax  (Read 343648 times)
tox22544

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:29:32 PM

ooo, interesting giveaway, i may have to throw some hash on there Cheesy
i had mainly stopped by the try figure out why this coin is staying so profitable to mine, but i do love me some bonus miner stuff...
Solid community, i guess promos like that are the reason why its so profitable to mine Cheesy
Keep it up guys! love this coin
Actually its profitable partly because whattomine has it unlisted. So many of the miners don't even have this coin on their list of coins to mine. And with that comes lower difficulty, higher coin volume and the low btc price makes it more desirable for investers which increases the earnings.  The longer it remains unlisted, the better it will be for those mining it. I havent actually bought any, just mining it...But if it drops to 15 or 20 satoshi, I'll be buying too.

Dont by at 15 satoshi - it will be 3-5 satoshi in a few months.
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 06:39:39 PM

Still mining with a few of my cards (about 25 of them anyway), just because I like the idea of this project and like to support the network. I will be holding every coin I mine at least for a few months just to see what happens.

I can potentially also offer some services for the project, but seeing as busy as I am I won't be able to do so right away.

Keep on keeping on BTCZ team, don't let the trolls bother you, this is how things are now in crypto, the people who don't want you to succeed will continually come in with FUD and try to hurt the project. Simply ignore and move on.

Godspeed BTCZ!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
ragnartriangle

Activity: 168

https://pool.bitcoinzguiding.ovh

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 06:44:22 PM

ooo, interesting giveaway, i may have to throw some hash on there Cheesy
i had mainly stopped by the try figure out why this coin is staying so profitable to mine, but i do love me some bonus miner stuff...
Solid community, i guess promos like that are the reason why its so profitable to mine Cheesy
Keep it up guys! love this coin
Actually its profitable partly because whattomine has it unlisted. So many of the miners don't even have this coin on their list of coins to mine. And with that comes lower difficulty, higher coin volume and the low btc price makes it more desirable for investers which increases the earnings.  The longer it remains unlisted, the better it will be for those mining it. I havent actually bought any, just mining it...But if it drops to 15 or 20 satoshi, I'll be buying too.

Dont by at 15 satoshi - it will be 3-5 satoshi in a few months.

In few months ? At 3-5 satoshi  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

It will not be 3-5 satoshi and probably not in few months too. IMO

In few months, development will have far more advanced and we will have more args to justify any increase of the value.

hastrup

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:04:51 PM

Hi Btcz community
please go in and upvote our thread so we can be number one!! Cheesy and make a replay.

https://feedback.altcoinexchange.com/suggestions/2021/bitcoinz-btcz-pow-equihash-algorithm

https://www.altcoin.io/

http://www.preview.altcoin.io/
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:17:15 PM

How do devs get funding for this project? They should have thought of that.
bitcoinz-pod (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:26:51 PM

How do devs get funding for this project? They should have thought of that.

Project is funded by donations from pools and community members.
In first post all recommended pools are donating to the project.

BitcoinZ - In Decentralization We Trust
agum

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:33:54 PM

Hey, who had a support response from cryptobroker.io in November?
I would like to know how long they response a ticket.
I am waiting 3 weeks ... and 0 respond
faneatiku

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:36:37 PM

Still mining with a few of my cards (about 25 of them anyway), just because I like the idea of this project and like to support the network. I will be holding every coin I mine at least for a few months just to see what happens.

I can potentially also offer some services for the project, but seeing as busy as I am I won't be able to do so right away.

Keep on keeping on BTCZ team, don't let the trolls bother you, this is how things are now in crypto, the people who don't want you to succeed will continually come in with FUD and try to hurt the project. Simply ignore and move on.

Godspeed BTCZ!

Nice to hear that. Also, for the sake of helping the network, please dont let your card on supranova. Try one of the donating pools. I personally would recommend http://pool.perpignan.ovh/workers . Stable and its the pool of a developer. The one thats making them guides for us newbies.

Thanks.

t1PXEBJZ6pgnkGmPyJKDNqD8yEDQSJ7mFoB
agum

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:41:03 PM

cryptobroker.io Its scam , please do not trade there the deposits disapear and they dont anwer to the tickets.
cryptobroker.io Its scam , please do not trade there the deposits disapear and they dont anwer to the tickets.

PLEASE, before you claim this accusation, you should be patient until Ryan answers to your ticket.
I got always an answer, sometime with some days delay, but he answered.
I've traded all my BTCZ on cryptobroker.io, had never any issue.

If your deposit did not arrive, you made something wrong, maybe you did not take the correct address.

-swisstrader

Is there any contact with Rayan in November? When was the last time he was active anywhere?                              
HeavyCream

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:55:48 PM

How does BTCZ compare to bitcoin gold and diamond?  Both gold and diamond are also GPU mineable and diamond appears to have some private balance feature (although I'm not too clear on this).  There's a drastic difference in the marketcap of all three, so I am interested to hear opinions.
faneatiku

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:38:44 PM

POOL

Hey every one, for those who are in http://pool.perpignan.ovh/

Giveaway is now 2 000 BitcoinZ

What do your prefer ?

1 Winner of 2 000 BitcoinZ
or
2 Winners of 1 000 BitcoinZ

You are all welcome to the pool and participate.

You can DM me on Slack @ JimTriangle or MP me here or just answer by quoting.

In Decentralization we trust.

I would vote for 2 winners, with winners not allowed to win again for at least 5 or 10 drawings depending on pool hashrate.

You mean for example : a person who join on sunday just to participate ? I take the addresses every days and verify who is here and who is not.

People who are joining on sunday will not be selected for the current giveaway because it's unfair for the others.
 What i can do is select the mining addresses every days, and one day mining is one more chance to be selected.

I prefer 2 winners, it's better this way IMO.

Also about the persons that would join the pool for only one day I propose the following:
- every day take the addresses and store them
- an address will have as many chances as the days he was on the pool. This means that every address has 7 chances every week. If you stay only one day, you will have 1 chance, and so on.

This sounds fair... we, the ones that stay here always we will have 7 chances.
Also you should consider hashing power.... Because some may put each rig on one address just to have more chances. Smiley

This needs a little bit of thinking to spare the odds equally and fair.

Ok i'll consider every suggestion.

you and dieselfrank seem to be on the same thinking.
Yes, I like that idea. That would allow people to participate right away and still be fair. Perhaps allow miners to elect a donation amount or percentage to go into this bonus account to increase the winnings. I would voluntarily give an extra .1 or .2 for this purpose. Personally, if I win I'll probably just forward it to a small miner anyway. With 25-30,000 per day earnings, an extra 1,000 is not that big of a deal, but to the small miners it's a big deal.

Ok so, what i propose :

- i make a donation address espacially for giveaways adding to the amount of the fee address.
- i list on giveway page every donations done for each giveaway with the address of donators. You will be able to verify the amount which is in the donation address with a direct link to an explorer to verify that at each giveaway, all the donations have been used.
- Everydays i'll take all addresses mining on the pool and i add it in the list. A day is a chance.
- With 2 000 BitcoinZ we will have 2 winners (1 000 for each miner)  if there is a bigger amount because of donations i divide per 1 000 to have more winners. I'll increase the giveaways as the hashrate increase ...

If you have any suggestions ... Cheesy

Sounds fine to me. Great job.
Question: did you lowered the minimum payout. I have 3 payments smaller than 100 in my wallet. (yes, i have 60sol/s on the pool right now Smiley) )

SpikarCrypto

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:25:30 PM

Is this for REAL!?

I buy BTCZ on TRADESATOSHI....
After trying to send it to my local BTCZ wallet - it gets stuck at 'Processing' on TradeSatoshi.....
It's been like that for almost 4 days.... - Raise a ticket... takes Foreverrrr for them to get back to me....
After receiving a reply - they state they are working on it and should be transferred within the next day.

I go ahead and check again - The transfers both say 'Complete' together with a Txid.

I check my balance in my wallet and 'scan for funds' - NOTHING is there?!!!
None of the transfers are in there!!!

Are these guys just stealing money or what??!!!
And I can't even get a decent reply from them!!! F**** p'ed off big time.

What do I do?

Hi,

Is your wallet sync? the correct block...

Enter into discord channel: https://discordapp.com/invite/u3dkbFs, the devs and other users can help you.

Jumping on Discord now.
Just p'ed off with Tradesatoshi as well - so Slack!!

I did a transfer on the 22nd and that went through smoothly.

The other one however isn't there! argh

Thanks for the reply - will get on discord now.

Is it a nice chart? https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoinz/
What do you think when take a glance at it?

Nothing wrong with it? Smiley
crypt0r3x

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 11:28:07 PM

BitcoinZ Information Bulletin

Introducing A Window Into BitcoinZ!

Please visit: https://info.btcz.rocks/  Two proposals on the voting block. Get your vote in!

-Community YouTube / Twitter Campaign #1
-Community Competition #1

BTCZ Address Sharelink: https://btcz.me/cryptorex
BTCZ Send via TXT/SMS Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeGX36c24i0
BTCZ TXT/SMS Codebase: https://github.com/bitcoinz-wallets/TxtZ

ragnartriangle

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 11:48:37 PM

POOL

What do your prefer ?

or

I would vote for 2 winners, with winners not allowed to win again for at least 5 or 10 drawings depending on pool hashrate.

You mean for example : a person who join on sunday just to participate ? I take the addresses every days and verify who is here and who is not.

People who are joining on sunday will not be selected for the current giveaway because it's unfair for the others.
 What i can do is select the mining addresses every days, and one day mining is one more chance to be selected.

Also about the persons that would join the pool for only one day I propose the following:
- an address will have as many chances as the days he was on the pool. This means that every address has 7 chances every week. If you stay only one day, you will have 1 chance, and so on.

Also you should consider hashing power.... Because some may put each rig on one address just to have more chances. Smiley

Yes, I like that idea. That would allow people to participate right away and still be fair. Perhaps allow miners to elect a donation amount or percentage to go into this bonus account to increase the winnings. I would voluntarily give an extra .1 or .2 for this purpose. Personally, if I win I'll probably just forward it to a small miner anyway. With 25-30,000 per day earnings, an extra 1,000 is not that big of a deal, but to the small miners it's a big deal.

Ok so, what i propose :

- i make a donation address espacially for giveaways adding to the amount of the fee address.
- i list on giveway page every donations done for each giveaway with the address of donators. You will be able to verify the amount which is in the donation address with a direct link to an explorer to verify that at each giveaway, all the donations have been used.
- Everydays i'll take all addresses mining on the pool and i add it in the list. A day is a chance.
- With 2 000 BitcoinZ we will have 2 winners (1 000 for each miner)  if there is a bigger amount because of donations i divide per 1 000 to have more winners. I'll increase the giveaways as the hashrate increase ...

Question: did you lowered the minimum payout. I have 3 payments smaller than 100 in my wallet. (yes, i have 60sol/s on the pool right now Smiley) )
if t1dn3KXy6mBi5TR1ifRwYse6JMgR2w7zUbr is your address you are going to be paid with last block found Smiley

edit : minimum payout is set to 10 in the conf

faneatiku

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:52:11 PM

POOL

What do your prefer ?

or

Ok so, what i propose :

Sure, but i'll have to reload the pool to reduce it

no. do not reload. I was asking because i'm paid after 10 btcz Smiley i am now confirming that i am paid every time i have a confirmed minimum amount of 10 BTCZ Smiley

EDIT: You should specify this somewhere, it counts very much for small miners. Also, when you post the pool here tell them it's 10 minimum payment.

faneatiku

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:58:05 PM

POOL

What do your prefer ?

or

Ok so, what i propose :

if t1dn3KXy6mBi5TR1ifRwYse6JMgR2w7zUbr is your address you are going to be paid with last block found Smiley

It's not about that. And my address is: t1PXEBJZ6pgnkGmPyJKDNqD8yEDQSJ7mFoB

Anyway, did you knew that the balance of every worker is not displayed properly ?

faneatiku

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:06:58 AM

Please visit: https://info.btcz.rocks/  Two proposals on the voting block. Get your vote in!

VOTE VOTE VOTE!

ragnartriangle

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 12:19:50 AM

VOTE VOTE VOTE!

are you on slack or something else ?

faneatiku

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:29:04 AM

VOTE VOTE VOTE!

are you on slack or something else ?

Right now I’m in bed Smiley) and I’ll be away from pc for a few days. I’ll message you when I’m back.

ayiphelmy
Copper Member

Activity: 416
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:36:33 AM

waiting the price down to 10 satoshi and i will buy Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 324 »
  Print  

Jump to: