Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:23:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO discussion  (Read 4661 times)
DonateBB

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:25:19 AM

Yes to many ICOs Apare everyday.. To many discussions  and rule when ico begin!  And you need to follow the ico  rules so you can investment easily!!
Yes, we must first know about the rules and regulations of the ICO, so we will be new investment will not understand the rules you can lose money because of misunderstanding. In my view this market seems risky, so I'm less involved, I just joined the strong coin on CMC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AlenDel

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:41:39 PM

This Project looks promising. We hope for the success of the team and the community supporting this project, and we hope that it will last a long time. Good luck to the project!
Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading
An ecosystem where ProTraders gain a unique trading toolset and investors achieve investment results equal to those of the best ProTraders
https://www.tradelize.com/
joni727397sri

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:03:56 PM

ICOs are getting mature with their operations,most of them are handling it properly like an ordinary startup with legal consults.

Promising or not, ICOs is still a good way to get funded. I would consider ICOs as well if I really want my idea on board.

There are still many good and promising ICOs.
Miminaha

Activity: 368
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:06:16 PM

I see ICO appear around 30 in 1 day, but I see no promising projects yet
They like to see ICO where to raise money, whereas ICO has a heavy responsibility.
I am very concerned about this condition
I am absolutely with you here. To find a good ICO is hard and to get good profit from it is somehow even harder. Lets hope for the best
Miminaha

Activity: 368
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:07:17 PM

ICOs are getting mature with their operations,most of them are handling it properly like an ordinary startup with legal consults.

Promising or not, ICOs is still a good way to get funded. I would consider ICOs as well if I really want my idea on board.
There are plenty of good ICOs and some of them are nearly perfect, but it is still very difficult to fight with the stress when you put your money there

There are still many good and promising ICOs.
Vova.vova

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:08:58 PM

I am a modern person who is interested in all the innovations offered to us by internet space, so when I learned about ICO Vireo I decided to find out more about this project. And I was impressed! One of the most successful ICO in 2018!Check it!
pakupayung

Activity: 437
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:19:43 AM

The rise of ico launch is misused by irresponsible parties to exploit ico as a money field. The accumulated funds were not used to develop the project but were carried away.
But I see until now there has been no firm action for the scam ico. Even so ico is still a prima donna for investors and bounty hunter, so Only we ourselves should be careful in following ico so as not to risk.

so to minimize the risk before investing in ICO we must first do analysis and review of the ICO project.
Before investing in ICO the first thing we do first is to conduct and look for some reviews on ICO / Initial Coin Offering, starting from the credibility of the project founder team, studying the white paper on his website, knowing the roadmap. It is also important that we must learn and understand is how the fundamentals of the project, for that we can learn it from some video review about the project on youtube.
wowveryusername

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:22:17 AM

I am a modern person who is interested in all the innovations offered to us by internet space, so when I learned about ICO Vireo I decided to find out more about this project. And I was impressed! One of the most successful ICO in 2018!Check it!
Good for you but i don't think choosing everything isn't good, you should select only the good one and invest the best you can do into them is much more better.
LillyElliot

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:29:43 AM

ICOs and airdrops are good. But you should invest in some safe projects, don't invest in all  Grin
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:46:57 AM

Yes it's that there are lots of ICO appearing almost everyday. Most of them are not realistic of their ideas and concept. But, there are some which are feasible and have higher chances of getting into operations. If you are an investor be sure to study them before investing.

Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:58:05 AM

You have to be picky and do your research with hundreds of ICOs to choose from. EOT (aka EON) ICO is a good upcoming one. Check its website in my signature for more details.
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 04:10:18 AM

Yes it's that there are lots of ICO appearing almost everyday. Most of them are not realistic of their ideas and concept. But, there are some which are feasible and have higher chances of getting into operations. If you are an investor be sure to study them before investing.

We all have figured it up. If the project is something seem very ambitious like developing train from one city to another, it might obviously be scam. Not judging all but you have to check the backgrounds of the team members and advisors, if it doesn't add up then its something that you have to avoid. Most of the ICOs these days however are not very friendly. There's KYC and they don't distribute the tokens after a week, sometimes it took months which is not good at all.

twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:31:05 AM

Nowadays, all things you can see from the ICO projects are only the data on paper.
The promise? The future? The first? Etc. I do not trust anything.
Many ICO projects have the same idea, but almost the ICO projects are the failure.
For me, at the moment, someone spending money to invest into ICO like the gambling, because the risk of this field is very high!

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
freedoom

Activity: 201

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:46:44 AM

With the current situation in the market, good projects will not go to the ICO, because they know that they will not be able to raise money
Wadolg

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:02:56 AM

In the event that you have much money to contribute to ico, you should part it. Do some exploration begore you contribute. Such huge numbers of good undertaking yet dont overlook crypto world has a ton of trick venture. Be carefull to put you hard earned cash. On the off chance that you hit a decent ico you will be rich
Mr. Art

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:22:09 AM

I see ICO appear around 30 in 1 day, but I see no promising projects yet
They like to see ICO where to raise money, whereas ICO has a heavy responsibility.
I am very concerned about this condition

a lot of ICO projet losing trust from investors,,
and this is why a lot ICO failed now,,
we should understand this situations and if want to invest in ICO project we should doing a research carefully

Btcirene88

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:23:18 AM

Yeah, it's all true that ICO today is seems unpredictable to rise up but this would be a learnings every time we choose
the best ICO, next time to avoid one of those campaign but for you to be victimized make it sure you have to be picky in choosing ICO, and do research a lot.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
Target100

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:29:48 AM

ICO is the most efficient form of calling, and we are able to reach out to relatively distant investors around the world.
The ICO will offer a certain amount of coin and launch the market with its development project and attract the investors into its project. From then on I will have the budget to continue investing in my project.
Todoroki

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:35:08 AM

ICO is the most efficient form of calling, and we are able to reach out to relatively distant investors around the world.
The ICO will offer a certain amount of coin and launch the market with its development project and attract the investors into its project. From then on I will have the budget to continue investing in my project.
But I also think if we want infest in ico and capital is not a little better we buy when entering the market, because of the big risk, the criteria mentioned are not guaranteed ico is a success. There are many examples. It is true that if we buy a more profitable ico let alone pre ICO it is a successful project.
Main ML

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:35:57 AM

there is always new ico the been published everyday and some of them have a good white paper and they dicuss it with a goal and deliver it with pleasing personality. i think that making a lot of ICO will make it not succes after thier ICO is a competition with another ICO and fighting for good money investor to make their ICO a succes and fund their project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: