Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:05:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC for taxi  (Read 3230 times)
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:35:56 AM

I really think it is a great idea to circulate the usage of Bitcoin, and paying taxis using Bitcoin would also be a great idea in the future. Although saving it would also be one great idea for the future also of our kids because as we all know the value or price of Bitcoin does keep on increasing almost every year.
In my point of view, it is actually not a really good idea to spend your bitcoins in a way like this. You can pay paper money as well for things like that. There is actually no point of wasting your bitcoins in a way like this. Bitcoin is something far more worthy than this. You need to be very much careful while deciding where to spend bitcoin and where to not.
BTC is currency,I think it's better try to pay for a taxi trip.Because BTC is intended to facilitate user in payment,it's a modern style practical payment with barcodes. Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:03:22 PM

for the time being in my city still no one is implementing payments using bitcoin for taxi, most still use cash to pay taxi, maybe in the future it can be done in my city. because bitcoin still rarely use it for payment. most of them only use bitcoin for investment.
Many new implementations are to be done in the future and they are of great need. Like payments and shopping and travelling and every other thing that have more use in our daily life. Like you said about taxi, I must say if this would implement everything will be amazing because it is so hard to take cash with you on travelling.
Potatohead

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:32:07 PM

I like taxi. I think this is a good idea. I hope in my city also accept bitcoin. because everyday I use taxi.

This is a great idea, it's good to have taxi's that accept bitcoin as payment because sometimes it's dangerous to bring a lot of money when you're riding a public car. It's safer to pay bitcoin.
Manchumichael

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:33:13 PM

I really think it is a great idea to circulate the usage of Bitcoin, and paying taxis using Bitcoin would also be a great idea in the future. Although saving it would also be one great idea for the future also of our kids because as we all know the value or price of Bitcoin does keep on increasing almost every year.
In my point of view, it is actually not a really good idea to spend your bitcoins in a way like this. You can pay paper money as well for things like that. There is actually no point of wasting your bitcoins in a way like this. Bitcoin is something far more worthy than this. You need to be very much careful while deciding where to spend bitcoin and where to not.
BTC is currency,I think it's better try to pay for a taxi trip.Because BTC is intended to facilitate user in payment,it's a modern style practical payment with barcodes. Wink
Yes how our trip money will cut from our credit card like that if our trip money will cut from our bitcoin wallet means it is very useful.
Thegiftedone

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:48:25 PM

I really hope prostitutes will^^
chichan13

Activity: 180

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:09:52 PM

I like taxi. I think this is a good idea. I hope in my city also accept bitcoin. because everyday I use taxi.

We all wish that bitcoin could be use in many other things. And it's a great idea to use it in transportation. Taking taxi instead of taking a bus is a lot more expensive but more convenient. But the issue here always go down to the unpredictable characteristic of crypto currency. Gasoline is also volatile in the market so pairing this two might complicate things.
mensa84

Activity: 184
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:14:58 PM

Taxi driver will not wait for BTC confirmation, it can take up to one hour and more. Plus Taxi car must be equiped with fast instant Internet, which costs some money and is not available everywhere. Plus in some countries Internet in the cars is not available due to low quality Internet, like in Africa, India, Pakistan etc. So Internet in Taxi is Bitcoin future.
Have you sent any transaction lately? I usually have a confirmation within 10 min. Sometimes even faster. My last transaction had a confirmation in just 2 or 3 minutes.
It's actually easy to create a service that holds your coins and vouches for the confirmation in your name. Many fiat payment systems are based on this. The money doesn't get to you instantly, but a third party confirms the transaction so you know it's all good.

Ok, but what about the commission?
In the countries of the third world, the average check in a taxi is no more than $ 8. Therefore, it is too much to give a commission of $ 3-5.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Cryptotalker

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:35:01 PM

Bitcoins transacion fees are too high and block times are too long.

There will be better blockchain solutions.

Maybe follow https://twitter.com/altocar_ico
Bionicgalaxy

Activity: 317
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:54:20 PM

It will be so convenient to travel if we can use our bitcoins as payment for our every trips in taxis and it will be less hastle in converting or cashing out our bitcoin turning it out real moneys. If that happens maybe all bitcoin users could use taxis everyday. Just to make sure this idea won't lead in illegal activities like sending the wrong code or not in a right price
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 12:31:13 PM

A great idea. The world is increasingly modern, and taxi companies are always looking for ways to reach customers in the best way. So many taxi companies have online booking services such as Uber. With the current technology, the combination of taxi and bitcoin payments is a perfect solution. It will help Bitcoin become more and more popular with the people. In addition, you can pay by Bitcoin worldwide without VISA as you currently do. A great solution

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
lepbagong

Activity: 2282
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:24:22 PM

I've never seen anyone who has received a bitcoin payment, but it's likely to be very small in my place,
because almost all taxi drivers still pay for it with cash.
they are still accustomed to receiving cash and paying to the company.
hard to change from cash with payment in other form.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
ubeng07

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:28:48 PM

I've never seen anyone who has received a bitcoin payment, but it's likely to be very small in my place,
because almost all taxi drivers still pay for it with cash.
they are still accustomed to receiving cash and paying to the company.
hard to change from cash with payment in other form.
agree with you its not easy for us that are trained on cash on their payment on our way of our transaction change in a currency so i think for this type of scenario maybe it will be change if all people would truly accept bitcoin in their life just like we does.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:30:24 PM

Glad to be able to use a taxi and pay with bitcoin, I hope this can happen in my city so I will use Bitcoin debit card to pay taxi. besides taxi I hope more and more places are receiving bitcoin.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
krisnt80

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:31:50 PM

There is already an ICO focus into push crypto into the taxi, maybe huber will be their target, and well it would be nice to pay with crypto something we do use into our real lifes. I know there are debit cards of bitcoin, but those isnt accepting crypto as they dont know what the card is at all, with an altcoin being used to pay it would be very different and amazing to see those happen.
ljtronics

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:33:21 PM

I think paying for taxi is great, but maybe litecoin is much faster wouldn't you agree ?
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:35:21 PM

Well I think that bitcoins are not suitable to buy daily needs or small transactions as there are transaction fees which you have to pay more to get the transaction complete or confirmed faster or otherwise it would take hours.And bitcoins market is too unstable or volatile that means you would have regret using bitcoins as the bitcoins prices would have skyrocketed or something.I think bitcoins more like an investment for now and many does also does and its also convenient to use cash in this situation.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:37:58 PM

There is already an ICO focus into push crypto into the taxi, maybe huber will be their target, and well it would be nice to pay with crypto something we do use into our real lifes. I know there are debit cards of bitcoin, but those isnt accepting crypto as they dont know what the card is at all, with an altcoin being used to pay it would be very different and amazing to see those happen.

Ya it is their the ICO is CARTAXI, ICO is still running, and once it is finished and the projects start to run will be very good as everyone is willing to use bitcoin in daily life routine. Debit card of bitcoin is costly as the same transaction charges are high on conversion. So it is good to pay directly through this new altcoin or through bitcoin wallet online.

HEWRA

Activity: 153

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:50:56 PM

Paying for Taxi with BTC seems as a great idea, but Im afraid that we won't see something like that very quickly because still, not so many people know about cryptocurrencies overall.
How about starting your own business, with such an option to pay? Would be surely a nice addition to a regular taxi!
lunnatic

Activity: 1190

COMBONetwork

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:59:15 PM

It's good idea because with Bitcoin we can practically pay for it. If paying with cash is very complicated especially if we pay with more money but the driver does not have change money.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Wa Da Fak

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Tell me paid campaign please

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:01:06 AM

I wish that this idea will happen because its more convenient to us if we take a cab using btc and im looking forward that btc coin can use to buy food, furnitures and all we need  just like a debit card
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: