Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 10:21:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC for taxi  (Read 3238 times)
Sobol101

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:26:36 PM

I like taxi. I think this is a good idea. I hope in my city also accept bitcoin. because everyday I use taxi.
I think it's hard to do. I've always thought bitcoin was hard to use as a daily currency. First, bitcoin is slow to trade, and people have to wait a long time to receive it. Secondly, the transaction costs of bitcoin are very expensive, which may be greater than the cost of taxis.
I agree with you. But also I think that about bitcoin knows not such a large number of people to pay them in a taxi. Maybe after a couple of years it would be appropriate.
doaremon

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 05:29:31 PM

Yes. It's really a very goof idea. We all should try to introduce crypto currency in our daily life. Not only in taxi but also the other sector like shopping, marketing etc. Crypto currency use is far more better that a flat money using. Crypto currency users are increasing day by day. So, the community of crypto currency traders is also increasing. So, as the community is growing, we all should try to implement crypto currency in our day to day life.

qtronix

Activity: 596
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:50:56 PM

Even if in my city, a taxi suddenly become to accept bitcoin I will not be there to spend it. It is more profitable if used as a long-term investment.
TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:56:50 PM

I dont understand why we have to spend our bitcoin just for paying taxi?? bitcoin are more valueable than any currency or fiat or even gold. It was just thinking like this would you spend your bitcoin for taxi when the bitcoin price are low, and when the price are high you already run out your bitcoin. So it is not neccesarily to pay a taxi fare in bitcoin because if you do, for sure you would regret it.
Keeminakar

Activity: 299
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:10:45 PM

I wouldn't spend bitcoin on taxi, but would love to be a taxi driver who gets paid in bitcoins. Smiley

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
kukuli

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:48:15 AM

Bitcoin can use for taxi in that country where bitcoin is genuine and using for get and sell any have an effect on adjoining the fiat child support. But there are as a result many project are coming in the crypto assist gone auxiliary ico and launching auxiliary coin which is using blockchain system for traveling showground. Because now all company throbbing to use the digital currency in the market and agonized to proficiency.
assyla

Activity: 319

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:52:25 AM

I like taxi. I think this is a good idea. I hope in my city also accept bitcoin. because everyday I use taxi.
It is a good idea, when you combined a thing that you like and your passion in my life. Which may result to a very fantastic idea that you can create a new product that may help the daily lives of an individual.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:00:33 PM

Taxi are just something that we can integrate to this system however I still think that Grab and Uber are a much more easier mode of transportation we can harness. THat is not to say that bitcoin in taxi or the whole of cryptocurrency is not a viable option for taxi but that it would still need a system upgrade and a heavy dose of transition for them to be fully integrated. This is however a great push to its value once we can be able to use it to the fullest as it can be a flagship to what cryptocurrencies can be

Y U MAD AT ME
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:18:42 PM

the popularity of bitcoin grows all over the world! there is even a whole map where you can see all the points on receiving crypto coins. reception bitcoin in a taxi, this is just the beginning of the development of the crypto market!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:22:00 PM

I thought I have already posted a topic like this one last year. And during that time I was so happy when I found out that there was a huge car company in Rome that was accepting bitcoin as fare during the ride. I dont know if it still continues up to this date , but that was really a good news. Aside from taxis accepting bitcoin there are restaurants, schools that accepts bitcoin. If you make a thorough research online you will be surprised that there are actually many kinds of establishments on selected location around the world that actually accepts bitcoin.
fhsk45

Activity: 116

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 05:25:08 AM

Making a transaction with bitcoin is too expensive. Even if it is accepted, you will have to pay a network fee of more than 20 dollars, every time.

tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:41:44 AM

Making a transaction with bitcoin is too expensive. Even if it is accepted, you will have to pay a network fee of more than 20 dollars, every time.

I don't think it's such expensive. I often send my bitcoin from blockchain with fee less than 1 usd. You can send it directory to the driver's wallet.

However, some country doesn't allow people using bitcoin to replace fiat money.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:51:26 AM

Well, Im not gonna pay my travel with taxi for bitcoin, for me personally I would like to use my bitcoin for a very important thing like starting my own bussines or something. I better pay the taxi with cash or if you wanna much easier you should use the online taxi which you can pay by online.
Dark_raven007

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 06:12:51 AM

To pay for any needs for personal life: things, taxis and so on, he must be regulated by the price, be constant, and not let today took 10, and tomorrow it turned out that 100 paid. It will be insulting.
Panjulaza

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:15:05 AM

Bitcoin for paying taxi? If that happen, I will quit my job and applying for taxi driver. Bitcoin is too valuable if just for paying taxi, bitcoin investment like gold investment, keep holding it until the price are high, in other hand, bitcoint transaction too expensive, slowly, and it will make us paying more than  paying it with conventional money
kcirnhoj15

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:17:25 AM

Yes! this is a good idea to create a project that will support payment for hiring or riding on a taxi. But, it will depend on the country you live in.
swifer

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:19:35 AM

Nothing is impossible..
maybe in the future we can use bitcoin to pay taxi ....
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:20:01 AM

For me its ok to use bitcoin in paying in taxi bill if bitcoin is legal on the country where you belong. Its an  advantage for the taxi driver because of its volatility but for my own opinion i must preferred to use cash or credit card  that i can bring anywhere.
Jihuny23

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:27:40 AM

In which country do you live? I think if your country has given legal status to bitcoin then it is very easy to give permission transaction with bitcoin. But if your country has not allowed bitcoin then do not expect you can transact with bitcoin openly. This will make the taxi's license revoked if the country knows to receive payment with bitcoin. If your country has allowed bitcoin then you just propose it with the taxi owner management. I'm sure they'll be happy to accept your proposal.
jpaul

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:48:10 AM

It will go along way to for taxis to accept Bitcoins, But it depends  on whether the taxi operators or the owners are willing to accept BTC as a form of pay, if they do then it will be interesting to see how it goes, it will make work easier as there will be guaranteed safety as yo will no longer be carrying cash around which is risky

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: