Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:51:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC for taxi  (Read 3230 times)
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:19:34 PM

I guess some companies are considering this already. Some of these companies are taking into account the volatility of bitcoin price. Big companies won't easily just use currencies and stop it later short term as it won't be to their reputation. But for me I will easily accept bitcoin as payment especially that it is nearly 50% cheaper than its ath months ago.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
katarina_jw

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:21:23 PM

Fees would make it a no go, but hopefully with LN that would be possible.
Gabriellefull

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:24:04 PM

I like taxi. I think this is a good idea. I hope in my city also accept bitcoin. because everyday I use taxi.
That's a good idea, but don't pay for taxi fares right now. First, bitcoin is slow to trade, and it takes a long time to get there. Secondly, the transaction cost of bitcoin is very high, which may be higher than the fare, so people cannot accept it.
Elajus91

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:27:06 PM

A2B taxi has a vision to make everyday commuting simpler and more reliable. The platforms of private drivers, like Uber or Lyft are becoming more and more popular in Europe. A2B will provide an app for customers to find a licensed driver, as well as drivers to manage their business more efficiently.
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:31:14 PM

A2B taxi has a vision to make everyday commuting simpler and more reliable. The platforms of private drivers, like Uber or Lyft are becoming more and more popular in Europe. A2B will provide an app for customers to find a licensed driver, as well as drivers to manage their business more efficiently.
I think that is the only way they can attract customers. They know that there are many people using bitcoin and they will take advantage of this to attract their customers.
There are people wanting to pay for their credit card fees because the transaction is very quick. I think in the future there will be a lot of other services that will use bitcoin to pay the fees.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
MDLuffy

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:33:39 PM

Bitcoin is not only for Taxi but will later be present in all other payment areas. But the time to apply Bitcoin to the taxi will take much longer as well as apply the other equipment. I think the developed countries will have to take the lead in applying Bitcoin to paying taxes before other countries learn and follow.
paymentbit21

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:24:40 PM

Yes, the idea is good, only for a taxi)) as it does not feel like giving away their bitcoins, taxi drivers
Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:24:45 PM

I like taxi. I think this is a good idea. I hope in my city also accept bitcoin. because everyday I use taxi.

This is positively good idea and good to hear mostly on the taxi drivers but it can actually happen there's a lot of open opportunity as of now because bitcoin is gaining popularity. And I hope to that it can also accept bitcoin as a payment but I think it's on the future sooner or later , on my country bitcoin is illegal but not actually ban.
easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:19:59 PM

In my opinion, fiat is much more convenient for payments every day, I consider crying as a way of investing for 1-4 years

Fiat is much easier to use when riding a taxi. Bitcoin is a lot of work just to know how much to send the person who is driving you to your destination.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Marrying_Couch

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:32:48 PM

yes this is very good, in addition we can take advantage of public transportation facilities. If this is true then this is a good breakthrough, competitors are not so much, and make it easier in terms of payment. However, there needs to be a review for the payment system, because it requires BTC and for those who do not have BTC then they must buy BTC first.
mulukey

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:39:08 PM

It is a good idea and can be applied to improve the efficiency of using bitcoin in everyday transactions more convenient for you and those around you. This is a very good way to make bitcoin more popular on the investment community world. I believe that in the coming time there will be many forms, services accept bitcoin in payment
glavos

Activity: 547
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:49:39 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2116526.0

Same topic, why you can't use search function?

//Topic: I think that paying in bitcoin for TAXI is a waste. Same goes for restaurant and some other amenities. I prefer to hold instead of spending.

You do realise that if people start using Bitcoin for stuff like this its popularity will rise and its price will go higher as well?
xiaohao111

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:56:27 PM

I think it will be possible to pay taxi fares in bitcoins in the future. Now more countries accept bitcoin, and bitcoin is doing very well. In the future bitcoin can become a daily currency.
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:59:07 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2116526.0

Same topic, why you can't use search function?

//Topic: I think that paying in bitcoin for TAXI is a waste. Same goes for restaurant and some other amenities. I prefer to hold instead of spending.

You do realise that if people start using Bitcoin for stuff like this its popularity will rise and its price will go higher as well?

These are a few steps to support Bitcoin's future price increase and only wait for that price to rise.
GodForSakenPain

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:02:17 PM

I think it's a good idea. But paying taxi fares with bitcoin is hard to come by. First, bitcoin has not been accepted by most people. Secondly, the transaction cost of bitcoin is very high, and it may cost more than you need to pay.
mark1220

Activity: 151

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:12:29 PM

Its good idea but transfering a bitcoin it has a expensive gas i think if we use bitcoin in taxi everyday we need many many bitcoins in our wallet to pay and for transaction fee. but its good idea because its more safer than we use a real money and it is legalize in our country.
DenisenkoMaria3571

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:05:52 PM

The CS Monitor project is fairly transparent and brings in a month from 10 to 12% of the deposit.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:09:22 PM

There are countries today who are using bitcoins as a payment method for their transportation fees and maybe it is not implemented today in other countries because not all government is still in favor of using cryptocurrency in their country but it can still happen in the future for other country.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:12:07 PM

In my city, the taxi does not accept bitcoin. But it would be very cool if such services as taxis took bitcoin, this would greatly simplify trips and calculation. And anyway, if all the structures took bitcoin would be easier to live and easier to pay.
Matildada

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:18:51 PM

I think it's hard to do. I've always thought bitcoin was hard to use as a daily currency. First, bitcoin is slow to trade, and people have to wait a long time to receive it. Secondly, the transaction costs of bitcoin are very expensive, which may be greater than the cost of taxis.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: