Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:05:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC for taxi  (Read 3230 times)
cutikanzilong

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:23:51 AM

I like taxi. I think this is a good idea. I hope in my city also accept bitcoin. because everyday I use taxi.
It all depends on the government in the country itself because the public transportation, especially taxis licensed by the government. Payment systems and prices are governed by the government. If a taxi wants payment with bitcoin then in a country it should legalize bitcoin first then in my opinion will be further simplified with government support

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:39:17 AM

Bitcoin is created purposely to serve as a medium of exchange of goods and services in an enhanced way and not only taxi services. There is a time coming where Bitcoin usability will cut across all sectors as people get to know much about its concept and the benefits it has for our society.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:42:33 AM

I like taxi. I think this is a good idea. I hope in my city also accept bitcoin. because everyday I use taxi.

I agree, taxi is only one of many segments that should finally start accepting crypto. With huge number of mobile taxi apps with online payments only, it shouldn't be a problem to get that done.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
Arumi.Bilqis

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:46:04 AM

I like to use taxis as an online transport and if payment using bitcoin will be easier for bitcoin holders and also I can do it because I have bitcoin and it will be easier for travelers who travel this idea can be well responded and can be a positive plan Wink
lucy94

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:57:17 AM

taxi fees are way too small to use bitcoin
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:18:35 AM

Actually it's a good idea because it will facilitate the payment of a taxi with the right price without tips .. but it all depends on the country where you live if bitcoin in legalkan I think not only taxi payments but payment or other transactions will use bitcoin and will simplify everything, I hope bitcoin is acceptable across the country and will be legalized for a second payment tool other than real money ..
rolerVX

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:26:55 AM

It is not fear to use bitcoin as payment for taxi. Look if the price of bitcoin is cheap it means the oil is very cheap also and if the price of btc is too high it means the price of oil is expensive too.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:34:16 AM

Everything will change not only the taxi that can accept Btc as a means of payment if it continues to lead to a more acceptable side or get a good response from time to time by the respective country's governments. Here the question is how the country thinks it can be a currency or not in everyday life, because after all although it as already familiar to us., still all back to the rules of each government.

bitcoinskyrocket09

Activity: 239

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:50:03 AM

As for me, the use of cash or credit card is still convenient for a taxi payment because right after people dropped from a ride from taxi then a payment should be made in just a seconds. I just don't think that bitcoin will work in that way with a high transaction fee. Thinking that a delay of transfers will create inconvenience for a taxi payment and other the same transactions.
Bowly88

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:54:29 AM

This is actually a good idea! Especially to the commuters or people who don't have any car etc. And a bitcoin user. If btc in taxi will be implemented it will help them a lot. The taxi drivers will also benefit to this. For example, the price of the bitcoin suddenly rise up twice as the passengers pay!!
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 10:59:01 AM

For this to push through there needs to be a number of instances that should coordinate first. To begin, your country should first at leadt accept it or have a plan in place when they integrate it. Second, there should be the technological peripherals needed to handle the transactions for cryptocurrency and a back up in cade issues arise while on the road. Third. There should be guidelines on the echanche and transaction of bitcoin and this would be the dtandard for this

gaurav82

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:12:53 AM

It's not matter what I want. Matter is how can it possible. This is depend on government and taxi holder. I want also more services by btc but unable to make it truth. In future I hope it will acceptable at every place.
Coleth

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:19:08 AM

Wow that would be nice, it would be more convenient for us holders of butcoin if there are transfortaions accepts digital money.
mysacrifice

Activity: 364
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:24:33 AM

I agree, taxi is only one of many segments that should finally start accepting crypto. With huge number of mobile taxi apps with online payments only, it shouldn't be a problem to get that done.

That is true. Technological infrastructure is already there like blockchain infra, mobile apps etc. It is very important how governments will react to it. I believe if they can get their tax from it then they will also support the idea.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:30:24 AM

Hmm, I think it is really indeed a good idea for taxis to accept bitcoin as payment.  It is because at least bitcoin users can pay when they didn't have enough paper money. I think it is a good idea also because at least countries are trying to adapt to modern advancements step by step.  A small step like this will lead them to a good future, a more technological advance future.
btcdepo

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:40:29 AM

I like to use taxis as an online transport and if payment using bitcoin will be easier for bitcoin holders and also I can do it because I have bitcoin and it will be easier for travelers who travel this idea can be well responded and can be a positive plan Wink

I believe that would be an important step for crypto currency world. first of all it would be a big advertisement. can you imagine in every taxi it says "you can pay by crypto currencies". That would attract even more people to invest in cryptos.

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE  Token Exchange.
▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬  No More Waiting! Main Sale Starts Nov 05, 2018.  ▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬
WHITEPAPER | ANN | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | REDDIT | DISCORD
RomertL

Activity: 470
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:43:42 AM

As for me it is more comfortable pay for taxi by card. It is fast and comfortable.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████▀
░░░░░░░▄████░░████████▀
░░▄█████████████████▀
░░░████████████████▀
░░░░██████████████▀
░░░░░██████░░█████▀
░░░░░░██████████▀
░░░░░░░████████▀
░░░░░░░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░░░░░░░█▀

▄████████████▀▀█▄
████▀▀▀▀▀░░░▄ ░██
██▄░░░░░░░▄▀░░███
████▄░░░▄▀░░░████
██████▄█░░░░█████
████████░▄░██████
▀███████████████▀
▄████▀▀▀█▀▀▀████▄
████░▄▀▀▀▀▀▄░████
██▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
█▀░░░█▀█░█▀█░░░▀█
█░░░░▀▀▀░▀▀▀░░░░█
█▄░░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░░██
▀██▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██▀

▄█▀███████▀▀████▄
██░░▀███▀░░░░▀▄██
███░░░░▀░░░░░░▄██
████░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████▄░░░░░░░░▄██
██▄░░░░░░░░░▄████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████▀░▀▀▀▀░▀████
████░░░░░░░░░░███
████▄░░░░░░░░▄███
█▀████▄▄░░▄▄█████
██▄▀▀▀▀░░░░██████
▀██████▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██░██
██░▄███████▄░█░██
██░█▄▄▄▄▄███░█░██
██░▀███████▀░████
███▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄█████
▀█████▄█████████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░▄▀█▀██▄░▀███
██░▄█▀░▀░▀▀██▄░██
██░███░▀▀▀ ▀██░██
██░███░████░██░██
██▄░█▄░▄░▄▄▄▀░▄██
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀

rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:45:12 AM

That will be innovative if cabs can accept crypto as means to settle their services.It willmake bitcoin more popular and massive adoption will follow. Surely a good one if it is possible.
Ronni

Activity: 240

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:56:24 AM

This is a very good idea and if this idea is approved the regular taxi commuters will surely like it will be more convenient to pay for taxi fare. Also, it will be  a great chance for different taxi corporations to get involved in crypto currency. This is very good and I also want this to happen because I am also a regular taxi commuter and sometimes when I am in a rush it is a hassle to count cash for payment...

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
laryillary

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:04:00 PM

People who use the services of Emniyet Taksi, can safely pay off Bitcoin, which eliminates the need for additional costs when exchanging currency. The main initiator of the program is Kursat Onsel. At the same time, paying a crypto currency in a taxi is not the only idea of an entrepreneur. He plans to introduce unique money in all spheres - restaurant, hotel, tourist.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: