Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:09:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC for taxi  (Read 3230 times)
EditorX

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:10:06 PM

Don't you think there are already taxis that can pay with Bitcoin? If you were a taxi driver, would you accept it in Bitcoin or cash?
If I were you, I'd take it in Bitcoin. Like the owner of a pizza restaurant a few years ago. LOL

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Roomshambles

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:00:32 PM

I want that this idea will happen soon because it is more convenient for us to use our coins when we use taxis and that will also increase the popularity of crypto currency in the future.
samiul12

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:07:04 PM

Taxi fares using bitcoin is dreamy thought. A taxi driver never take bitcoin as fair. Because if any taxi driver have bitcoin he don't need to drive taxi. This is my thought it is better to buy bitcoin and invest more to earn much money. So BTC for taxi isn't going to happen. But in future no one knows.
almtu

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:11:03 PM

I don't agree that it is a good idea to use bitcoin for taxi purposes. There are more ways that much better than that for example.... If you avail your own car you would not use taxi everyday. You can loan a car and pay with fiat in order to have your own car in the future. It should be like that because you absolutely handle your own time, your bitcoin or every crypto that you own, then most of the benefits the car will be yours. That's the practical way that I think more better than ride taxi everyday. It seems you are bondage to taxi. So in order to change that buy your own car.
godfredmanu

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:16:12 PM

It is good bitcoins is used in our daily live transactions, but consideration must be given to the cost benefit analysis of its usage. Will you be paying a fee of let say 2 usd for a taxi of 3$ .

STEALTHCRYPTO        ═════•    QUANTUM MEST NETWORK   •═════  STEALTHCRYPTO
███ Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection  ███
Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | Google plus | Facebook
9emb3lelit3

Activity: 207
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:17:39 PM

Currently I have heard and also read about Bitcoin is already widely used in some countries as a means of payment transactions. Surely this is clear evidence of a technological development that we will face and also use, but it all depends on our own country, whether to accept this Bitcoin in our country.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:33:47 PM

I like taxi. I think this is a good idea. I hope in my city also accept bitcoin. because everyday I use taxi.
Hmm, I think it is really indeed a good idea for taxis to accept bitcoin as payment.  It is because at least bitcoin users can pay when they didn't have enough paper money. I think it is a good idea also because at least countries are trying to adapt to modern advancements step by step.  A small step like this will lead them to a good future, a more technological advance future.
Agree that this idea can bring enjoyment for Bitcoin users, and it makes bitcoin easy to penetrate into the world of others, thus promoting the development of bitcoin and society but reality will not be good as in ideas. Because bitcoin is still having a lot of trouble with the government, the government will not let the taxi accept the bitcoin, even if they accept, the payment with bitcoin is also very troublesome and inconvenient, time for confirmation and the cost of each transaction is very long and not cheap, cash is still a faster option

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
SeVenlast

Activity: 413

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:37:16 PM

It is good bitcoins is used in our daily live transactions, but consideration must be given to the cost benefit analysis of its usage. Will you be paying a fee of let say 2 usd for a taxi of 3$ .

Has the advantage and disadvantages of using Bitcoin as taxi payments around the world due to unstable Bitcoin prices.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jjjrmy

Activity: 221

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:38:45 PM

It is a good idea and can be applied to improve the efficiency of using bitcoin in everyday transactions more convenient for you and those around you. This is a very good way to make bitcoin more popular on the investment community world. I believe that in the coming time there will be many forms, services accept bitcoin in payment
Exte

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:40:21 PM

In my opinion for this it is better to use something like litecoin, since all the same bitcoin is not intended for frequent use and small commissions. Since when the load on the network, again there will be frenzied comissions

LaneAxis
⇐ ● The FUTURE of Trucking and Freight Supply Chain ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKREDDIT ○ ○ ○
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:48:53 PM

I think this is a good idea, if this happens maybe the taxi system will transact faster and well in the future that bitcoin can be used to pay anything.  Smiley
mr.bean865

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:23:17 PM

If anyone pays fare of taxi in bitcoin then he may pay fee more then fare of taxi so this is inconvenient but if the transaction fees for bitcoins will become less then may be it will become successful to pay fare in bitcoins.
19nataliya12

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:31:39 PM

"People no longer have to complain that they live in a backward city. Taxis now use crypto currency "and attached the photo, where you see a sticker on the dashboard of the car with the inscription:" I accept payment to Bitcoin Cash ".
Borisov

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:32:17 PM

Bitcoin to pay for a taxi I think a little silly, it may turn out that with the type who bought a pizza, your trip by taxi oboytesya you next year as 10 such trips, and when you consider the fact that you go at least twice a day by taxi, then consider yourself))
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:47:19 PM

I like taxi. I think this is a good idea. I hope in my city also accept bitcoin. because everyday I use taxi.

BTC in other Transportation Network Vehicle Service like "Uber" and "Grab" will do, but in taxis I don't think so because taxis have daily boundaries given to it's operator and most taxis are cash to cash basis and it's a big problem to them going cashless.
rahimali

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:54:03 PM

Really it sounds so good. Well, it can be possible one day. That day is not so far when we can fulfill our all daily necessaries through it. In recent time some hotels and restaurants are accepting bitcoin as payment. So, The day is near when you may pay your taxi through bitcoin.   
MrRiuss

Activity: 317
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:55:55 PM

that is a good idea. but its a bit difficult to realize that at the moment.  Grin
campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:42:56 PM

That is really great idea, because many people use taxi in world. It will be great if Uber start accepting bitcoin or some other coin. They should make wallet for iOS and Android that will be really simple to use for younger and older people. It should be like QR code for paying, that you scan and transaction should me almost instant.
Levious

Activity: 271

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:50:48 PM

For most taxi drivers, I don't think they can accept Bitcoin. They need to accurately calculate their gasoline costs and operating income. And taxis are metered to calculate mileage charges. They cannot accurately know the real-time market for coins, so I think it's very unrealistic to use Bitcoin to pay for taxis.

joganuts

Activity: 355
Merit: 100

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:51:04 PM

That is really great idea, because many people use taxi in world. It will be great if Uber start accepting bitcoin or some other coin. They should make wallet for iOS and Android that will be really simple to use for younger and older people. It should be like QR code for paying, that you scan and transaction should me almost instant.

I agree with your statement, not only with uber but its better if it also implemented in grab. With the use of bitcoin as a payment, it will be a faster transaction and more accurate.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: