Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:53:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a True Believer?  (Read 7167 times)
Waleed rose

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:55:36 PM

Yes, i am a true believer of bitcoins because it is a true cryptocurrency and i believe that i can complete my needs with the help of bitcoins and i trusted on bitcoin that it will help me to complete my wishes and  i am fully beliver of bitcoins.
Oulay

Activity: 133
Merit: 37

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:23:43 PM

I see alot of people are holding Bitcoins and are convinced that their coins would multiply in value. The same people preach the Bitcoin ideology that its P2P,  decentralised, low to nil send or receive etc.

However, only a small group of people today are using Bitcoins as they were intended. And the fees are not exactly cheap to buy Bitcoins, not to mention those exchange places are basically like banks.

So my question is, are you a True believer of Bitcoins and other Cryptocurrencies that it will one day replace paper money, decentralised and all. Or are you only a believer that the price will continue to climb and you'll one day be a millionaire?

I simply find it fascinating that its apparent, people are preaching the benefits of Bitcoins but they are not using them. Preaching to newbies and drive up the demand and prices of the coins.
Rather, I would love to see people who really believe in Bitcoins, actually going out there and using the coins to purchase products, send/receive coins and let the coins circulate around. I would love to see that day. When the prices are not so volatile, and the coins are being used as they were intended. However, not being volatile also means the prices would rise sharply like it has been this year, which also means you wont be a millionaire holding onto them coins.

So are you a True Believer?

Nice question! Hell yeah I'm a true believer.. I'll be using bitcoin as a currency wherever I could, but the problem here is that you at some point will have to change it to fiat to buy some things.. So I guess that we as a community should be trying to use bitcoin instead of fiat anytime we can so that more companies start accepting it as a way of payment in order to make it the real cryptocurrency we want.

My list of threads giving away merits: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3048258.0
cyruh203

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:10:07 PM

i spread my knowledge and experience about bitcoin to my friends and family, i tell them on what bitcoin can really help people's need. so ithink im belong to the true bitcoin believer.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
mr_enoc

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:17:34 PM

i spread my knowledge and experience about bitcoin to my friends and family, i tell them on what bitcoin can really help people's need. so ithink im belong to the true bitcoin believer.

I also spread my knowledge to my family and hoping that they would believe me because i am experiencing some difficulties when i explain to them how bitcoin will help us now and in the future.

I am a true believer of bitcoinm

RahulRana

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:30:29 PM

Yes , I am a true believer of my Bitcoin.
tianok21

Activity: 128

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:31:47 PM

Yes i am true believer in bitcoin because this currency is one of the reliable crypto in digital world. In fact I share my knowledgeable experience in bitcoin to my friend and they believe on it. Also my family engage on bitcoin and they believe that bitcoin is reliable currency in digital. Yes, bitcoin has a limitation of used but it's give an opportunity to anyone to gain decent job and earn money within. That way many user of it are believing that they found opportunity on it.
Blockfolioz

Activity: 230

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 11:40:53 PM

When I heard about such an existence doesn't felt good about it. Unfortunately went through the growth chart and understood that this will continue to grow even when drops takes place. Now this has made me a true believer of bitcoin. Upon the knowledge I acquired, bitcoin will not go low soon.
Dod Ong

Activity: 323

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:34:12 AM

I see alot of people are holding Bitcoins and are convinced that their coins would multiply in value. The same people preach the Bitcoin ideology that its P2P,  decentralised, low to nil send or receive etc.

However, only a small group of people today are using Bitcoins as they were intended. And the fees are not exactly cheap to buy Bitcoins, not to mention those exchange places are basically like banks.

So my question is, are you a True believer of Bitcoins and other Cryptocurrencies that it will one day replace paper money, decentralised and all. Or are you only a believer that the price will continue to climb and you'll one day be a millionaire?

I simply find it fascinating that its apparent, people are preaching the benefits of Bitcoins but they are not using them. Preaching to newbies and drive up the demand and prices of the coins.
Rather, I would love to see people who really believe in Bitcoins, actually going out there and using the coins to purchase products, send/receive coins and let the coins circulate around. I would love to see that day. When the prices are not so volatile, and the coins are being used as they were intended. However, not being volatile also means the prices would rise sharply like it has been this year, which also means you wont be a millionaire holding onto them coins.

Yes, Im a true believer. I believe here in bitcoin because of my friend, He can earned more money because of bitcoin then I talk to him, Where you can earned your money? He said that here in bitcoin he can earned money by posting it is easy to earned money here. So I try to used it for my daily expenses or daily needs. Also I want to help my family in their expenses like bills and their rent in our house.
sparveenat

Activity: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:44:16 AM

I am the true believer that bitcoin will not replace paper money. There is lot of practical problems in replacing paper money. Cryptocurrency is the currency which the baby of technology to be utilized on the flow. Actually it is requirement of digital world. In future without cryptocurrency we cant move forward for sure this is going to happen.

ABIR HASAN

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:56:22 AM

I am a true believer in Bitcoin as store of value/digital gold.It is high price. There are many people follow the bitcoin.
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:13:47 AM

Bitcoin acceptance in every country is different, not all of us could spend bitcoin directly to the merchants, or just walking into the stores, purchase some goods and pay it using bitcoin, you should realize this problem. I prefer to hold bitcoin until the time has come, when there are a lot of merchants accept bitcoin payment in my country, which only works if government legalized bitcoin as legal payment method such as in Japan, otherwise, businessman or store owners will be hesitant to accept bitcoin transactions.
When the price isn't so volatile? Maybe in 50 years later, when bitcoin reach scale transactions, people wouldn't easily manipulate the market.
dogandogru

Activity: 481
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:22:11 PM

I am not a true believer. I believe that Bitcoin got the potential to run world's economy smoothly. As many are concerned abot its price volatility, We say BTC to be volatile because we compare BTC to Fiat currency.
For 1 minute, Consider Bitcoin as a global currency. In that scenario, we get salary in BTC and also spending is in BTC. Eg salary of an individual is .1 btc nad every commodity has its BTC price eg: say pizza is of .0001Btc, rent is .0085 btc and shirt is of 0.003btc. so both earning and spending will be in BTC so no need to convert it to any fiat.
SapphireToken

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 10:54:02 PM

I see alot of people are holding Bitcoins and are convinced that their coins would multiply in value. The same people preach the Bitcoin ideology that its P2P,  decentralised, low to nil send or receive etc.

true believer here.. but I'm a true believer in cryptocurrency as a whole.. not just one coin..... as long as I'm invested in some we will all grow together.
bitcoms

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:21:23 PM

Yep, I'm true believer and I believe in Bitcoin bacause this cryptocurrency already proven everything. No one will say now, bitcoin does not deservedly take it's place.
anggun chan

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:07:02 AM

It is sad if we have to know the truth but what you say it is the truth that it is indeed a reality in life, indeed most people will not agree because of the money they bitcoin can be incompatible with the expectations. They don't trust the bitcoin because it is a lot of news circulating about downside bitcoin, they haven't tried so they have yet to feel the results. And this is an advantage if the bitcoin is very famous due to its payment system new ways can create opportunities for us
dragon fire

Activity: 151

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:23:57 AM

no ... I am one of those people who can not easily believe that anything will be their form before they see and prove it themselves.
because basically trusting that something needs a process for me.
it is necessary to evaluate a thing to be trusted, especially evidence of the outcome of that belief
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 04:13:12 AM

Exactly! I do hold 50% of my coins and try to spend rest of the funds because I believe that the movement is the growth and hence it feels like a little contribution to the growth of the network. Gains from speculation activities is the by-product of this development process and there will be a time when we will be able to spend our Bitcoins without converting it into the fiat currencies. However, I don't see even a little possibility of Bitcoin to completely replace the paper money but yes, Bitcoin will be a mainstream payment method in the coming years.
Md Faysal

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:44:32 AM

I truly believe in bitcoin.I practically seen it and sure about it and that truth. And I wish in future that came good.
MFY151

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:51:59 AM

I have used bitcoin since 2010 without any regard for drama or the price. It is the only money I need and I ain't going back. I deliberately worked on my credit score until it said "Unscoreable". Which is my official credit score, lol.  I've opted out of bank money to the extent I can.

Same here, I've been investing to bitcoins ever since it was introduced to me by my friend early 2017 and I find it very exciting and promising. I do check the market charts from time to time and was amazed how bitcoin's price grew up so high in just a small period of time.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:31:22 AM

Your proposals are valid. Actually bitcoin and many other cryptocurrencies have become a lucrative business scheme rather than a real alternative to fiat money and the current decadent financial system. But there is not much to be done about it in a world of freedoms where capital flows freely and contaminates everything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: