Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:50:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a True Believer?  (Read 7171 times)
brokeroutrigger5

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:32:41 AM

I don't waant btcs to replace paper money though I believe them because every thing has its own purpose for existence isn't it?
alvipalangka

Activity: 362

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:09:57 AM

I am convinced about bitcoin and I invested in it without having second thoughts. I believe bitcoin will take me far
how much confidence you are in bitcoin and whether you will think if there is a decrease in the price of your investment
cutiecez05

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:37:07 PM

Yes I am, since I saw I proved and I earned I really believed in bitcoin. I am also a supporter of it. Lets just continue being industrious and hardworking, time will come that our wish will be granted.

makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:43:52 PM

Yes I am, since I saw I proved and I earned I really believed in bitcoin. I am also a supporter of it. Lets just continue being industrious and hardworking, time will come that our wish will be granted.
Yes I can say that I am a believer of bitcoin, proven and tested already, I already remove the doubt of it and I regret all the time when I doubted and cashing out the money that I have, so right now I am here to testify how bitcoin changes my life and everything about me and my family for wheat we are now.
plumosemagellanicR

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:06:20 AM

I just came here to be millionaire simply. I amm not too bonded with btcs annd treat them as mere stock
Valir

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:14:09 AM

Yes, it seems that almost all bitcoin users only focus to dredge the benefits of bitcoin, they do not know the true function and meaning of bitcoin. I appreciate people who keep ornamental fish than fish for food.
renc77

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:22:02 AM

I believe that Bitcoin is the future. Future where
digital community will use it as their financial material.
I believe that Bitcoin can change our society. A society
with different life changing story with the help of Bitcoin
I believe that local government will adopt it and improve
it to gain benefits for the community.

I definitely believe in BTC.  Smiley
zhopas

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:27:58 AM

I believe that someday when bitcoin is fully accepted by other countries it will influence a lot to those people who are good in investing their money, also bitcoin is a digital cryptocurrencies so we expect that time by time it will innovate and change for the better.
gunungkembar

Activity: 575
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:58:03 AM

yes of course I believe because at this time the paper currency in my opinion is not very efficient, it is better to use digital currency proven to be more efficient and more secure than banknotes

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
okour999

Activity: 393

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:02:31 AM

yes I believe in this bitcoin the answer to raise money and then the value of home and land so it works when working here in the forum and especially I believe bitcoin has a future so I just hold my bitcoin some year yet

Chooroz

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:16:25 AM

I believe that someday when bitcoin is fully accepted by other countries it will influence a lot to those people who are good in investing their money, also bitcoin is a digital cryptocurrencies so we expect that time by time it will innovate and change for the better.
Off course yes, i am a true believer of bitcoin, i trusted bitcoin and i am sure that in the future bitcoin is able to help a lot of people in this world to earn a lot of profit or money, and i believe that bitcoin can exist in this world for more than 20 years because it is the strongest cryptocurrency.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
lodi123

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:50:17 AM

I see alot of people are holding Bitcoins and are convinced that their coins would multiply in value. The same people preach the Bitcoin ideology that its P2P,  decentralised, low to nil send or receive etc.

However, only a small group of people today are using Bitcoins as they were intended. And the fees are not exactly cheap to buy Bitcoins, not to mention those exchange places are basically like banks.

So my question is, are you a True believer of Bitcoins and other Cryptocurrencies that it will one day replace paper money, decentralised and all. Or are you only a believer that the price will continue to climb and you'll one day be a millionaire?

I simply find it fascinating that its apparent, people are preaching the benefits of Bitcoins but they are not using them. Preaching to newbies and drive up the demand and prices of the coins.
Rather, I would love to see people who really believe in Bitcoins, actually going out there and using the coins to purchase products, send/receive coins and let the coins circulate around. I would love to see that day. When the prices are not so volatile, and the coins are being used as they were intended. However, not being volatile also means the prices would rise sharply like it has been this year, which also means you wont be a millionaire holding onto them coins.

So are you a True Believer?

I am a true believer of bitcoin I just keep holding and work hard for it I truly believe  that bitcoin survive and going back to high value
potzpotz

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:00:31 AM

I see alot of people are holding Bitcoins and are convinced that their coins would multiply in value. The same people preach the Bitcoin ideology that its P2P,  decentralised, low to nil send or receive etc.

However, only a small group of people today are using Bitcoins as they were intended. And the fees are not exactly cheap to buy Bitcoins, not to mention those exchange places are basically like banks.

So my question is, are you a True believer of Bitcoins and other Cryptocurrencies that it will one day replace paper money, decentralised and all. Or are you only a believer that the price will continue to climb and you'll one day be a millionaire?

I simply find it fascinating that its apparent, people are preaching the benefits of Bitcoins but they are not using them. Preaching to newbies and drive up the demand and prices of the coins.
Rather, I would love to see people who really believe in Bitcoins, actually going out there and using the coins to purchase products, send/receive coins and let the coins circulate around. I would love to see that day. When the prices are not so volatile, and the coins are being used as they were intended. However, not being volatile also means the prices would rise sharply like it has been this year, which also means you wont be a millionaire holding onto them coins.

I'm not one a true believer of bitcoin  but I am one of the bitcoiners supporters and lover I keep working hard and pray hard that it gonna change everything
Btcepoy11

Activity: 162

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:09:40 AM

Yes! I am a true believer in bitcoin and cryptocurrecy that someday it would replace paper money. I do believe that more people and investors will invest in bitcoin, I do believe that the bitcoin price will hit 50000$.
Clover_Faith

Activity: 237

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:16:34 AM

As I am introduced by my friend his bread earning is through bitcoin seeing it practically seen it and for sure I am a true Believer.

Me too im true believer of bitcoin because it helps me a lot. I also share to use bitcoin to my friend so that they can also hepl them and trust bitcoin for their future.

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰     PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON   ▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▲▼ WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ MEDIUM  ▲▼
nowlscor18

Activity: 282
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:22:17 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 08:05:35 AM by nowlscor18

As I am introduced by my friend his bread earning is through bitcoin seeing it practically seen it and for sure I am a true Believer.
Yes I am a true believer of crypto currency.I'm die hard for this kind of online income because eventhough i'm freshly to joined crypto currency but the income I have is not as easy to get.

daddypastes

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:29:42 AM

bitcoin is like Internet back in our old school days, that times the people only see internet as a joke, just a technological advancement and hard to understand, some people, not all didn't saw whats happening now in our millennial and advancement technological generation, all the young people embrace this advancement like using the Internet, the same as bitcoin, to your question my answer is I am truly a believer, but its still early to say that it will replace the fiat....
gaurav82

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:32:53 AM

In some countries crypto currency is illegal. There is no acceptance, no exchange of it. Bitcoin also banned in India where i live. Here we can not use it then believer or not doesn't matter.

But i think government may declare it legal in coming time. So i touch with it which can give me good profit in future.
doodle07

Activity: 311

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:51:17 AM

At the very first time I have heard about bitcoin was the time I saw a great opportunity to have a bright future for my family. And know I'm learning on how to earn more of it and other strategies how to do it. And I am eager and determine to know great things about it, I always believe in Bitcoin.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
johnine

Activity: 246
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:53:44 AM

Many people uses Bitcoin as an investment, they only see it as a fast way to earn money, but they dont see what's​the reason why is it invented. It may take time before they will realize the true meaning or proper usage of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: