Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:41:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a True Believer?  (Read 7171 times)
Minihut

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:26:45 PM

I see alot of people are holding Bitcoins and are convinced that their coins would multiply in value. The same people preach the Bitcoin ideology that its P2P,  decentralised, low to nil send or receive etc.

However, only a small group of people today are using Bitcoins as they were intended. And the fees are not exactly cheap to buy Bitcoins, not to mention those exchange places are basically like banks.

So my question is, are you a True believer of Bitcoins and other Cryptocurrencies that it will one day replace paper money, decentralised and all. Or are you only a believer that the price will continue to climb and you'll one day be a millionaire?

I simply find it fascinating that its apparent, people are preaching the benefits of Bitcoins but they are not using them. Preaching to newbies and drive up the demand and prices of the coins.
Rather, I would love to see people who really believe in Bitcoins, actually going out there and using the coins to purchase products, send/receive coins and let the coins circulate around. I would love to see that day. When the prices are not so volatile, and the coins are being used as they were intended. However, not being volatile also means the prices would rise sharply like it has been this year, which also means you wont be a millionaire holding onto them coins.

So are you a True Believer?

I believe that I am a true believer because I am really stuck to bitcoin because it really gives me a new hope in life. Hope that I didn't found in my six years of duty on my regular work today.bitcoin is really amazing it gives us an unexpected income we only needs to have more patience on doing btc because I believe it is a game of patience.
kobratuz

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:26:45 PM

Yes, I am true believer about bitcoin. bitcoin is a so much popular in the world wide & I am earning with bitcoin.
Selbit

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:32:40 PM

Yes I am true believer of Bitcoin. I know that not all of us are true believer of Bitcoin but the achievements of what Bitcoin have today makes me realize that this will be successful. As long that we will spread the information to other people. Bitcoin help a lot of people now a days, saving us from debt. Also Bitcoin change our perspective about money and being wise. It test our patients and develop our skills.
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:38:46 PM

Yes,eversince I met bitcoin,I always believed that bitcoin can totally changed my life.

Bitcoin is the best thing that has happened to humanity and everyone who's taken a leap of faith has been truly rewarded for their faith. My life has truly reformed thanks to bitcoins, I was able to achieve a life full of happiness. Whether the prices go up or down I have always believed in bitcoins, cause it's simply the best, gives good returns, hedge against inflation and no tax lol.
I agree with you. Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in total gave us a lot opportunities, especially to those lucky persons who invested in BTC one year ago at least.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:50:54 PM

I see alot of people are holding Bitcoins and are convinced that their coins would multiply in value. The same people preach the Bitcoin ideology that its P2P,  decentralised, low to nil send or receive etc.

However, only a small group of people today are using Bitcoins as they were intended. And the fees are not exactly cheap to buy Bitcoins, not to mention those exchange places are basically like banks.

So my question is, are you a True believer of Bitcoins and other Cryptocurrencies that it will one day replace paper money, decentralised and all. Or are you only a believer that the price will continue to climb and you'll one day be a millionaire?

I simply find it fascinating that its apparent, people are preaching the benefits of Bitcoins but they are not using them. Preaching to newbies and drive up the demand and prices of the coins.
Rather, I would love to see people who really believe in Bitcoins, actually going out there and using the coins to purchase products, send/receive coins and let the coins circulate around. I would love to see that day. When the prices are not so volatile, and the coins are being used as they were intended. However, not being volatile also means the prices would rise sharply like it has been this year, which also means you wont be a millionaire holding onto them coins.

Definetly im a true believer of bitcoin,that it is the answer and fullfilment to achieve my dreams,and to make my country become a capitalize country,but if the question is asking if i believe thats bitcoins would be a replacement of fiat someday,my answer is depend on  what would happen of bitcoin in the crypto world,because as of now bitcoin face so many test and  struggle in the crypto investment,just like this band implementing now in some of different country,otherwise this is the barrier why should the world goverment,cannot make a law to legalized  the bitcoin in the whole world and to become the alternate of  traditional currency into the exchange market.

alvipalangka

Activity: 363

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:16:16 PM

We are all believers, but in this case bitcoin would have disappeared from the market. There is not much to go around, everything depends on the strategy that people occupy to invest.
every investment we have to believe and believe, bitcoin will give the best if we try ..
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:19:41 PM

Yes im a true believer of bitcoin, there is no word for me such as fud or panic selling. I invested half of my wealth on bitcoin and waiting for that one big moment that will change my life.

jones stone2505

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:31:10 PM

Certainly i believe in bitcoin. Because at the moment Bitcoin help people who are depending on online Bitcoin make an opportunity to everyone to earn money and create job to those people unemployed.
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:37:00 PM

I see alot of people are holding Bitcoins and are convinced that their coins would multiply in value. The same people preach the Bitcoin ideology that its P2P,  decentralised, low to nil send or receive etc.

even now I am still investing with bitcoin it is one proof that I still believe in bitcoin even though we know the value or price of bitcoin we can not predict with certainty
karramov

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:39:35 PM

This area of activity is still quite young. I went into it myself recently. I think I would come many like-minded people. In the meantime, I will get a good profit from projects such as Egretia. And I already use bitcoin as a currency. While it is a conversion but still. I believe in crypto world 
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:46:36 PM

Frankly, I know it is a joke when people say bitcoin will get to a million dollar per coin. There's no way this is going to be possible because we are dealing with the issue of supply and demand. Already, people are shifting their attention to altcoins which serve as payment medium like litcoin, monero, dash etc because of the unending transaction fees of bitcoin. Attention is already shifting.
talkcur

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:49:01 PM

yes, long term bitcoin is absolutely the gold. Why I need to sell it
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:49:59 PM

Certainly i believe in bitcoin. Because at the moment Bitcoin help people who are depending on online Bitcoin make an opportunity to everyone to earn money and create job to those people unemployed.
Me too, I do believe in Bitcoin and I trust how it works and help other people. The price may not be stable but I still have a positive feeling that no matter what happens it will come back to its normal value or higher value.
Adv Tahmina

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:52:17 PM

I truly believe in bitcoins.  It is the future of finance and it will forever change how we use money. I think governments will just adopt the concepts and frameworks it has laid down. Bitcoin will become a well known digital cryptocurrency that affects our future
charlenedave

Activity: 159

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:53:51 PM

Yes im a true believer of bitcoin, there is no word for me such as fud or panic selling. I invested half of my wealth on bitcoin and waiting for that one big moment that will change my life.
Me too, I could say that I am a true believer of Bitcoin; even though the price is falling, I don't get any pressure because I know that it will be more valuable in the future. It just a matter of time and patience.

Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:55:43 PM

I have used bitcoin since 2010 without any regard for drama or the price. It is the only money I need and I ain't going back. I deliberately worked on my credit score until it said "Unscoreable". Which is my official credit score, lol.  I've opted out of bank money to the extent I can.

When I first started  here in bitcoin  of course I doubted everything that it offers  to me all the opportunities that it have for me.  Because of course who would've thought that this kind of work is existing  I thought of that at first  but eventually end until now I proved to myself that bitcoin is worth all the trust that I gave and the time also.  

Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:59:55 PM

Off course i am a true believer and i trusted bitcoin really well, and i believe that bitcoin can help a lot of peoples to make a huge profit with the help of bitcoin, and i am a true believer because i am a holder when the price of it became $19k and right i am still waiting until it will happe  again.

gusnulyadi

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:20:16 PM

true I believe in bitcoin. I believe this is the digital age and will change the way we use money. However, I would say that bitcoin is just a jumping point and I think the government will only adopt the established concepts and frameworks. What will happen is that the government will continue to use conventional money and legalize digital money, so that conventional currency and digital currencies will co-exist.
tvtoan1994

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:23:44 PM

yes, im a true believer of bitcoin even im new here. I can say that it will be useful for me in the future.
raybut37

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:23:59 PM

Yes and i truly believe that bitcoin will recover from its current drops.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: