Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:31:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BItcoin end or destroy in this month??  (Read 11205 times)
pingrabazar02

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:25:17 PM

End, not possible. Destruction will be welcomed. After that it will rebuild again.

jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:28:48 PM

This month? That's a little drastic, don't you think? China obviously was a big market, and the ban is giving everyone jitters, but I'm sure Bitcoin will survive. It's riskier than ever, but I'm still holding. I can't blame big holders for wanting to cash out though.

Sendibere

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:29:12 PM

That's because of the china plan to stop the exchanger operation in october, And I'm looking forward to experiencing bloodbath until the end of september. Hopefully it's going to stop and keep going, It's just like what happened just before the bitcoins rose to 3,900 and it suddenly dropped 2,700 $ and got up again
Selly Arumsari

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:31:29 PM

I do not think bitcoin will die, but in this situation it is only natural that bitcoin decreases drastically, because China is the number one country in the world with the densest population. and very many people there use bitcoin
china hold big precentage of marketcap and sometimes bitcoin price follow china's market (like past every market follow huobi) and now trade in china is closedmaybe people start sell their bitcoins and cause price dumped so much
LouVandetta

Activity: 602
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:32:01 PM

China can destroy bitcoin or ended this month.
What a way to put it like that.
Seems like with all the things in China really did hit bitcoin to the ground. With all those FUDs, rumors, bad news, panic selling is likely to happen.
I can't see the future nor predict it, so the best thing to do now is wait until the end.
But I believe bitcoin could survive from this.

btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:32:13 PM

That's because of the china plan to stop the exchanger operation in october, And I'm looking forward to experiencing bloodbath until the end of september. Hopefully it's going to stop and keep going, It's just like what happened just before the bitcoins rose to 3,900 and it suddenly dropped 2,700 $ and got up again

Ya but what you are telling was past and the recent scenario is different. Once again china have showed that if they want they can play with bitcoin any way. Every one was telling about china loosing the bitcoin popularity spot and as soon as china banned the ICO investment and local exchanges you can see the  price going very low and their is panic among traders and investors.
Xavofat

Activity: 938
Merit: 559

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:39:50 PM

People also buy into silly analogies such as saying that cash has the same regulatory issues and criminal use. This reasoning pushes some more people into trance, with no further thinking.
You don't appear to have any actual argument against this.  Cash objectively has regulatory issues and criminal use.
Remember folks - between government and bitcoin only one will survive. Not both. The script kids who love anonymity and hate any social control, are recruiting and marching huge number of innocent armies of poor blind-folded investors into an already lost battle.
Your point about investors is correct.  There is an excessively bullish attitude to an experimental technology which is perhaps not ready for use in brick-and-mortar stores.  However, your claims that it is simply impractical ever to be used are entirely incorrect, and come off as somewhat immature.
What's the big deal? It can be both, eh? Nope. You can't buy groceries using your MSFT stocks, for example
Gold used to back fiat currency before the gold standard was abolished.  The point is that gold was never practical as a currency for everyday use so it had to be replaced by a central intermediary promising to redeem the cash at a certain ratio to gold.

By allowing the government and central bank to issue this gold-backed currency, the general public trusted that the government and central bank would continue holding the appropriate amount of gold to back the cash that they owned.  

When this promise was broken and the gold standard was abolished, people started to realise that a currency has to be backed by an asset to retain value.

BTC defeats the problems with gold by being easy to move, but it retains the properties of it (having virtual scarcity).
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:40:07 PM

I donot understand what are going to on bitcoin?Bitcoin dumping  and dumping Shocked Shocked.Now bitcoin under 3600$ i think in this week its going to under 3000$.China can destroy bitcoin or ended this month.What your predict ?
it will never end, it will only gets decreases its price but im sure it will never end nor it will never be goes down, thats the thing that i know, bitcoin will always be good, and it it will decrease sometimes, but someday somehow it will increase again. just wait for it be patient everything will be good under the son. then i think our patient will be worth so just wait for it till it will be okay.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:43:29 PM

I donot understand what are going to on bitcoin?Bitcoin dumping  and dumping Shocked Shocked.Now bitcoin under 3600$ i think in this week its going to under 3000$.China can destroy bitcoin or ended this month.What your predict ?
I don't think so that bitcoin will be destroyed by China easily. There may be some decrease of value but as of what I'm seeing and what I've witnessed on bitcoin, it will just keep up and go on. As an investor here, we should not be afraid and sad about this rather we should be more hopful and we should put up our trust more on bitcoin. It will overcome this obstacle sooner or later and all we need to do is to believe because anything is possible if you believe. Just be patient, everything will be alright again for bitcoin.
maciak

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:45:06 PM

This is a normal life cycle for bitcoin. The price had to fall and it fell.
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:48:15 PM

I donot understand what are going to on bitcoin?Bitcoin dumping  and dumping Shocked Shocked.Now bitcoin under 3600$ i think in this week its going to under 3000$.China can destroy bitcoin or ended this month.What your predict ?
What are you talking about? your just becoming so exagerated only. Of course bitcoin will not gonna be destroy because of dumping
the value and it will decrease more until Sept 18. Then after this date you will see what will ha pooen to

spngebob

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:54:38 PM

Please stop spreading FUD about bitcoin.  Roll Eyes
People are using bitcoin all around the world, china is not the only place to say if china bans bitcoin, bitcoin will die.
Frankly, bitcoin died 159 times already and this is 160, it won't die this is only correction.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:04:29 PM

I think this is a planned scenario. there are several factors that decrease bitcoin this late.

deliberate rumors to keep the bitcoin value down.
rb26

Activity: 247
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:06:14 PM

It would take more than the issue on China to make Bitcoin fall. China is just a single country and is not that a very big for Bitcoin to be a serious threat. Yes the majority of Bitcoin miners are in China but we cannot neglect the fact that many more country can do what China can do. Other companies might build their own mines so that they can cover the issue on China. The price decrease is not a good basis to predict such end. It is illogical and very unjustifiable.

Panda Trump

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 04:09:16 PM

China and no other country in the world can "destroy" bitcoin. It's the biggest breakthrough in finance in history and it's here to stay.

That is true, how come they can destroy something in the first place they never owned. It was just nothing but all hype and fud to make the traders panic and dump they're coin. In the end there price is low and they buy back. It is been a practice in markets for so long. And it looks normal to me, so for those being emotionally unstable right now about the price, drink a lot of water because it's still be on dip.
It's easy to destroy things you don't own tho... An example: Throw a brick through your neighbour's window...

PS: I am not recommending you to do that. I just gave an example.

kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:11:26 PM

I believe that a group of people is doing such type of activities which makes the BTC market again in fall. but this problem will not last forever. I think when they people will leave by selling their Bitcoin from this platform then the scenario will be changed. so Bitcoin is not going to be destroyed or end. this is the game of market. so you have to play very carefully.
jekjekman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:13:40 PM

News about banning ICO's in China truly affects the price of bitcoin nowadays because a large portion of bitcoin miners is in their country plus aside those miners there is a lot people who really participate in the world of cryptocurrencies that back off temporarily with this said event. And the issue about this Jamie Dimon that telling 'Bitcoin is a fraud' and will fire his employee who will caught in trading bitcoin, so this is the main issues that really affects the price of bitcoin.

And the other issue that makes bitcoin's price down is the traders that is making profit out of it, most of them have bots in trading and of course it has been triggered to sell when some unusual downfall in price.
llhibionada

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:13:51 PM

My conspiracy theory is that China wants reduce the price of bitcoin cash's price so their countrymen can buy at lower price. Then start promoting again.
lol  Grin but it is true, too many times china use this strategy to make btc price dumped but it is work. maybe need to hold longer time so btc can back to rise again

Maybe because China had ban Bitcoin before for like 5 months i think and after that Bitcoin price recovered, i just hope this would be the same as what happened before and no permanently.
Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:02:09 PM

You know very well,When bitcoin was not in china then bitcoin was worth around $2500.But when bitcoin said in china, then it reached $5000.Now china ban bitcoin and again it fall down its old price.So i think it not destroy.Because only china ban bitcoin ,not all country.
pkdas

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:12:05 PM

I think it can't destroy the bitcoin because worldwide people invest in that...I admit that,china have huge markets,that's effect the bitcoin for some time.But in my opinion it can't destroy it..
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: