Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:39:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BItcoin end or destroy in this month??  (Read 11196 times)
mustakforum

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:02:21 AM

That's a very wrong perception. It is very unlikely that bitcoin will fall in this month, look at japan now become the biggest bitcoin marketcap. I think it will be positive against bitcoin prices going forward.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
r1nd3m1r4

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:41:34 AM

how can you analyze it?
bitcoin price is indeed the end of the decline, but it does not mean bitcoin will be destroyed this month, the journey is still long
as evidence of more and more coins being issued for the trade of cryptocurency
ObscurePen

Activity: 385
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:48:11 AM

Yeah. That was a pretty hard blow for everyone, well people investing and holding their Bitcoin at least. For people who wanted to buy Bitcoin, it was a great time.. Bitcoin price plummeted. It actually dipped around 1000US dollars. A very hard hit indeed. I think it was because of China’s ban of all ICO activities in their region. But I don’t know if that one ban caused the entirety of the price drop. Anyway, although Bitcoin fell 1000USD, it has suffered larger price drop percentage wise. It has still resurrected back to its former self. It seems to be showing signs of that right now. Price has risen back to around 4000USD. I hope for the best.
zahed

Activity: 344
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:03:19 AM

Don't panic.Already btc start pumping now $3868 in coinmarketcap.Btc was dumping within previous few days.But still now everything is all right.I hope after one or two week btc crossed $4000

s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:20:37 AM

i am not even worried ! bitcoin will not be destroy by any country .. there is only way to destroy bitcoin , each country in the world should ban bitcoin if they want to destroy bitcoin because  even all country agree on closing bitcoin but there's 1 and only one country didn't agree on that i swear that country even it is the poorest among all.. it will be rich and most domination country financially Cheesy so no worries bout it BITCOIN is SAFE
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:25:27 AM

Bitcoin can not end this month simply because the crisis in the cryptocurrency is not new, except to those traders who have little or no knowledge at all of what bitcoin is.that are rushing to sell cause of the ban of bitcoin activities in China, but I know the price of bitcoin will soon skyrocket very soon.
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:56:41 AM

Bitcoin price will start to increase in the next month. My advice for you is to buy everything you can when the price of bitcoin will go under 3000 USD. This is not the end of bitcoin and bitcoin will not be destroyed. Just buy now under 3000 USD and wait 4-6 years. This is the market sometimes it goes down, sometimes it goes up, you have to learn to read its indicators. It is not very complicated some things tell you in advance what will happen.
Next month is too late for that; the price will start increasing within days now. People really underestimate the potential of bitcoins but I am hundred percent sure about my words. Bitcoins are going to boost up in the month of September. So, everyone get ready for some real action.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:13:54 AM

Bitcoin price will start to increase in the next month. My advice for you is to buy everything you can when the price of bitcoin will go under 3000 USD. This is not the end of bitcoin and bitcoin will not be destroyed. Just buy now under 3000 USD and wait 4-6 years. This is the market sometimes it goes down, sometimes it goes up, you have to learn to read its indicators. It is not very complicated some things tell you in advance what will happen.
Next month is too late for that; the price will start increasing within days now. People really underestimate the potential of bitcoins but I am hundred percent sure about my words. Bitcoins are going to boost up in the month of September. So, everyone get ready for some real action.
It is not almost a true statement to tell that most of the people are underestimating the bitcoin because most of the people right now are getting into bitcoin and they are now investing money in bitcoin so it is not that hard for bitcoin to get up on its price right now and surpass all its all time highs and make a new one.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:45:05 AM

I donot understand what are going to on bitcoin?Bitcoin dumping  and dumping Shocked Shocked.Now bitcoin under 3600$ i think in this week its going to under 3000$.China can destroy bitcoin or ended this month.What your predict ?

Nothing will happen to bitcoin as I now for now and as I predict nothing will happen to bitcoin in relation to China why? Bitcoin in fact may rise or increase rather than drop.
mega_carnation

Activity: 376
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:51:22 AM

Don't believe to the FUDs that you can read on the internet. Try to get some sleep and think again when you have enough rest. Many times before bitcoin has been abducted and accused to be dead and well where we are right now? Saying that bitcoin will be destroyed, just because of those news? There's a lot of things that bitcoin proved and it will become stronger.
Black_Scipio

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

Per Aspera ad Astra

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:13:09 PM

China can't destroy BTC only by closing few exchange website:

Chinese exchanges can be hosted on foreign servers and handled remotely, for example.
lllmercurylll

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:39:44 PM

Bitcoin will stabilization very soon. when panic moods end, the people begin to buy little ..., bitcoin will become less in turnover and it will go up, it is unjust, the laws of the market. now I'm buying a monero because to achieve 50% you need only $ 50, to achieve the same figure in bitcoin you need $ 2000. You just have to wait for bitcoin to get the upper hand and all the cryptocurency  will go up
domgamer

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:45:11 PM

Its impossible to happen in my opinion as more people are bullish. Just take the opportunity to buy in a healthy correction like this.
redoykhan

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:51:37 PM

how you can say this? because of chaina?No way man.bitcoin will pump more

▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■   Refereum   ■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬
▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  Gamer driven marketing and rewards  ▪  ICO Starts NOVEMBER 13TH  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪
WEBSITE  -  WHITEPAPER  -  FACEBOOK  -  TWITTER  -  TELEGRAM  -  REDDIT  -  BITCOINTALK
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:58:44 PM

I donot understand what are going to on bitcoin?Bitcoin dumping  and dumping Shocked Shocked.Now bitcoin under 3600$ i think in this week its going to under 3000$.China can destroy bitcoin or ended this month.What your predict ?

Almost every year, China appears in the news in this crypto currency world. Yes , bitcoin is decreasing in value in the short term but this situtation is a part of bitcoin world. Bitcoin prices can sometimes increase and sometimes decrease. I think that bitcoin will increase againg by gathering streght and  Bitcoin prices will run towards to a new record. Bitcoin can survive without china for sure.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:06:34 PM

well, the global issue that comes from china yesterday really really affect the bitcoin price. China is a big and influential country, so it's natural. most likely bitcoin prices will still fall until the end of the month.
no it will not, as we can see bitcoin price gets higher again, it will continues to grow higher we expect that matter, we need to very patient until the prices may get higher or so what the called pumps, bitcoin will be more and more higher this year expect that, we all be happy if it will come true we will have a big profit.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 05:12:09 PM

i agree with you because of china banned bitcoin dump, i believe the strong of bitcoin even the china banned bitcoin can stand without the support of the china government more country's support bitcoin as new currency to help them the economy i think that happen in bitcoin the other country invest in the bitcoin and bitcoin came back to the origal value.

Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 05:26:07 PM

No never.  Because bitcoin fully not dependent on chains only. Its worldwide cryptocurrency . its price already raising up.  From next month it will reached up its previous place.

Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:31:39 PM

i do not understand what they are thinking about bitcoin that after the price dumped several days ago indeed but don't mean bitcoin will end or destroy because i have been seen bitcoin dropped under $300 or below but bitcoin is fine untill now so in my point of view bitcoin already through the worst situations and be optimistic for bitcoin because bitcoin have good future
syntac

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:39:05 PM

I think by the end of this month bitcoin will strengthen, but not so high rise, maybe in the range of 3500 $. China does make a big impact after banning bitcoin circulating in the country.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: