Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:36:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BItcoin end or destroy in this month??  (Read 11196 times)
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:47:02 PM

Bitcoin won't end or get destroyed in a month or two. The fluctuations happening with accordance to time is the one that makes it more popular. Issues arising with bitcoin is common and the way it overcomes is promising. This takes it towards the growing path and the trust of users over it profits the users.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stergium

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:48:54 PM

Man, china can't destroy btc because it is not their property and they can't control it. Also they are not the only country that uses bitcoin. So even if they will banned btc, it won't going to an end simply because we're still here.
I agree with you that bitcoin is not a property of china although 80% Chinese are involved in bitcoin business but it does not mean that bitcoin is totally depended on China or China has much influence on bitcoin to decide bitcoin future. Bitcoin is decentralized currency and no one country can approach to bitcoin system nor control bitcoin. I am not agree with this statement that China can destroy bitcoin even in many years.
Natural Perm

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:21:45 PM

Until now no one can defeat bitcoin. Because it is the very powerfull currency in our country. Even goverments or politics can't destroy bitcoin because it is not illegal in our country. Unless the country with strongest economy counld destroy it. But I hope it will not happen that the bitcoin end or destroy because it helps to people a lot.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:29:37 PM

Until now no one can defeat bitcoin. Because it is the very powerfull currency in our country. Even goverments or politics can't destroy bitcoin because it is not illegal in our country. Unless the country with strongest economy counld destroy it. But I hope it will not happen that the bitcoin end or destroy because it helps to people a lot.

There are so many projects that are popping out and those devs are thinking that they can beat bitcoin. And others aren't treating bitcoin as a competitor but they are just trying to develop something new. I also hate these type of threads, I don't know if you are seriously asking about bitcoins destroy or dead or you are just bringing FUD to the new adopters.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:20:34 PM

I donot understand what are going to on bitcoin?Bitcoin dumping  and dumping Shocked Shocked.Now bitcoin under 3600$ i think in this week its going to under 3000$.China can destroy bitcoin or ended this month.What your predict ?

I dont think so, bitcoin being banned in china is just one of the problems that bitcoins will surpass. Don't doubt the capability of bitcoins they have been successfulin this years and I know that they will overcome this thing. And besides Chinese will not be continuedoing this thing, not using bitcoins is a big loss for them especially those bitcoins enthusiasts. And I also know that chinese people will find ways on how they can access bitcoins even if it is illegal.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:24:27 PM

i do not understand what they are thinking about bitcoin that after the price dumped several days ago indeed but don't mean bitcoin will end or destroy because i have been seen bitcoin dropped under $300 or below but bitcoin is fine untill now so in my point of view bitcoin already through the worst situations and be optimistic for bitcoin because bitcoin have good future
Dont believe in that. Bitcoin still number one in the market thats make it me belives that bitcoin is strong and it could never be break by a small issues regarding that and it could never be lose in that particular battle. Bitcoin is good as always and it will be good forever and ever. So trust it and dont mind others.
Mr. Thang

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:30:11 PM

I donot understand what are going to on bitcoin?Bitcoin dumping  and dumping Shocked Shocked.Now bitcoin under 3600$ i think in this week its going to under 3000$.China can destroy bitcoin or ended this month.What your predict ?

Of course not, China is only one out of many that have large trading bitcoin platforms around the world. The reason on why bitcoin prices suddenly dropped due to the banning of ICOs in China is because of it, having the largest population and users of bitcoin around the globe. It may affect market price, demand and supply at the moment but the decision of banning ICOs cannot completely destroy bitcoin. Remember, there are still millions of bitcoin left to be mined out and a single country cannot destroy something which is bigger in perspective.

faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:33:18 PM

Bitcoin will touch 2600usd before end of this month. I already sold my coins at 4000usd.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
krisnt80

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:05:07 PM

China has a big influence and big investors, recently they banned for some time the ICO since people were using those to clean the ilegal money, soo they are taking measures to control the money being invested over those, some rumors said they might ban exchanges as well mining companies. Currently the big companies over mining are at China soo those would allow other people to join the game and make the mining more decentralized, some countries are taking their position to open the doors to those companies, because well they will consume energy, soo they are earning money and helping the country as well.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:07:03 PM

Experts predicted 6000-7000$ price for bitcoin by the end of the year, but Chinaseems destroyed that plan, today bitcoin fell to 3300$ point and to me it's just desaster, because of I live with this earnings and it was very good to me when the price was 5000$ :-)
Bitcoin on its fundamentals is looking very good but we must not forget that a lot of politics move inside and outside bitcoin and one of the stronger actors is China and as such any negative news coming from China especially news as bad as the ones we have got in the last weeks affect the market in a very deep way.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:17:39 PM

Experts predicted 6000-7000$ price for bitcoin by the end of the year, but Chinaseems destroyed that plan, today bitcoin fell to 3300$ point and to me it's just desaster, because of I live with this earnings and it was very good to me when the price was 5000$ :-)
Bitcoin on its fundamentals is looking very good but we must not forget that a lot of politics move inside and outside bitcoin and one of the stronger actors is China and as such any negative news coming from China especially news as bad as the ones we have got in the last weeks affect the market in a very deep way.
We should be thankful for the chinese people because they created a very bad news that makes the price of bitcoin goes down and we should be thankful for that because we can now buy a lot of bitcoins in the market and save money because of the cheaper rate and it is a good price to deal with so if you are into bitcoin investment then this is the time to buy bitcoin.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:49:11 PM

I think bitcoin will survive. We can see yesterday the price fall down but now th price up smoothly.  And i belive the price will increase soon.  And bitcoin will not end or destroy by anything.

It definitely will survive as long as we are using it it will survive. People think it needs mass adoption to survive but it doesn't.
Bitcoin will be just fine as long we keep using it. Even if the use stays the same as it is now we will be fine. This won't stop is using bitcoin.
Bitcoin can survive even at its current size since it is used by millions of people already, however since many people are in bitcoin because they want to get rich, we should not be surprised that in the case bitcoin never reaches its goal of mass adoption that many people eventually leave bitcoin because it fails to reach that goal, but even in that scenario bitcoin will still exist and be used by people all over the world.
APICEMTECH

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:00:25 PM

All that China could do was create some FUD in the market and dip ther prices a bit. I do not think that bitcoin will dip further than 3000USD anymore. Even it dips to this point, I will take it as buying opportunity rather than sell any at that point.

slackcryptoz

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:04:19 PM

Bitcoin ending in such a short time period is never gonna happen until something big or the entire world countries generate opposition against bitcoin. Now it seems to be the growth time, so fluctuations happening with it doesn't seem to be an issue. By the end the growth happens overcoming the price increase and decrease.
A.nayem

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:56:57 PM

China and no other country in the world can "destroy" bitcoin. It's the biggest breakthrough in finance in history and it's here to stay.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:03:55 PM

No! We need to know that bitcoin is volatile so its natural to decrease sometimes the bitcoin becuase we all know that bitcoin is become increase again so we dont need to panic just go the flow and continue to earn .
Gastotade

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:11:08 PM

No! We need to know that bitcoin is volatile so its natural to decrease sometimes the bitcoin becuase we all know that bitcoin is become increase again so we dont need to panic just go the flow and continue to earn .
We should remember how btc grew, from how it started and for how many times that pump and dumps happen yet BTC were still alive and still proving that it can recover in every crashes that occurs.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:13:17 PM

chinese is not a bitcoin death angel, everyone is very supportive of bitcoin, although china has a big enough contributor to bitcoin, only chinese does not support bitcoin, not mean bitcoin will die

Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:20:02 PM

proved already, many people are panicking and selling their bitcoin when a critical period occurs. and finally regrets, because now bitcoin has more than risen. bitcoin has risen.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:22:39 PM

I think by the end of this month bitcoin will strengthen, but not so high rise, maybe in the range of 3500 $. China does make a big impact after banning bitcoin circulating in the country.
Lets clarify this,China did not ban bitcoin, they are trying to regulate the exchanges,the price of bitcoin does recover in due time,we have to remember the rally we had in the past few months and the correction did not take back below $3000,so that is a good sign,we have a good resistance at the levels we have right now,we will see another rise in due time and i guess we will see another rally after the next fork and if everything goes well we will see the rally.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: