Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:31:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BItcoin end or destroy in this month??  (Read 11206 times)
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:58:39 AM

Now, it's impossible for a country's government to control bitcoin around the world. The situation is going to break through $8000 soon, and maybe $10000 this year. Cheesy
Not at all. Bitcoin can't die easily.  It has great future although most of the powerful country banned bitcoin.But Even then, bitcoin pricen not low, it is high. Bit coins are increasing day by day.It will come in 10 thousand dollars, maybe within this year.

Be hardworker
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:44:46 PM

I donot understand what are going to on bitcoin?Bitcoin dumping  and dumping Shocked Shocked.Now bitcoin under 3600$ i think in this week its going to under 3000$.China can destroy bitcoin or ended this month.What your predict ?
It is incredible some people make this kind of threads, bitcoin doubled its price after this thread was created, and now even if the price is going down almost everyone in the forum must have made a lot of money, some people just do not have the patience to let bitcoin do its own thing and give profits to us.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:15:37 PM

Anyone who has paid even the smallest focus on the cost charts will notice that Bitcoin's price has lots of ups and downs within the period of annually.It is completely normal, especially after the newest information and bulletins about China.
No its not true, bitcoin is alive and continuously used of many people until now, it never end or destroy of anyone or anybody because only the one who created bitcoin is had control and power if when bitcoin can be end or destroy. And also i think its not easy to end or destroy the bitcoin even month has past.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
humanvelocity

Activity: 187
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:22:20 PM

I am not sure about it but I feel like Bitcoin can never be destroyed unless people stop using it. Its value has fallen for sure but it might raise again which I totally believe in. I know that china is the main reason behind Bitcoin to become so popular like today so why would they now want it to stop? so I don't think china has anything to do about this.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:28:49 PM

I donot understand what are going to on bitcoin?Bitcoin dumping  and dumping Shocked Shocked.Now bitcoin under 3600$ i think in this week its going to under 3000$.China can destroy bitcoin or ended this month.What your predict ?
It is incredible some people make this kind of threads, bitcoin doubled its price after this thread was created, and now even if the price is going down almost everyone in the forum must have made a lot of money, some people just do not have the patience to let bitcoin do its own thing and give profits to us.
Greediness my friend, that is it. People are just to greedy and they wish to win all the time and never lose. They wish to be in more profit, and more and bitcoin was 1.000$ now its 8.000$ but its not good enough, just 100$ drop make people come here and create topics about dooms day. Soon price will be 3 times higher then price in time of creation of this thread, but still new comments about bitcoin crash appears all the time. What price and which level of adoption will be enough to satisfy appetite of certain people, or that can't be done.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Etherlevis128

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:50:28 PM

Now, it's impossible for a country's government to control bitcoin around the world. The situation is going to break through $8000 soon, and maybe $10000 this year. Cheesy
no one can predict that what is going to happen.It is just the matter of time if prices goes down it doesn’t mean it’s end good days have to come yet and then price will be high and the investor will gain the profit and the best strategy now is to hold the coins and wait for the real time this is rumor that it will bitcoin will be everlasting it will never end until its last user is on it.but i think in the future may be but not at the movement or given time..
uncoinwhales

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:35:20 PM

days say and proof no one can destroy bitcoin and government not have any things to do for bitcoin
biffy_beef

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:33:41 PM

Anyone who has paid even the slightest attention to the price graphs will notice that Bitcoin's price has several ups and downs within the period of a year.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:43:28 PM

Anyone who has paid even the slightest attention to the price graphs will notice that Bitcoin's price has several ups and downs within the period of a year.
No, it will be never end or destroy in this month, even not in this year because sometime bitcoin's price up and down, so it is not means that bitcoin will be end or destroy.

geo43

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:33:57 PM

The price of Bitcoin is now $8,253. It will continue to have ups and downs but has the potential to compound to an astronomical number over the next 5 years.
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:35:57 PM

bitcoin will destroy this month! bitcoin will destroy more records this month and will rise above all, the price of bitcoin will be on the top and will reach the 10,000 usd before the year ends
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:42:45 PM

Cry no more Bitcoin has hit a new high today. We are advancing to $9000 and beyond. Even with the Tether hacking news around Bitcoin pumps highest then before the fall of the year we may see $10K
anon007

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:49:34 PM

I think it is going to stabilize around january and continue to grow next year.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:39:03 PM

Greediness my friend, that is it. People are just to greedy and they wish to win all the time and never lose. They wish to be in more profit, and more and bitcoin was 1.000$ now its 8.000$ but its not good enough, just 100$ drop make people come here and create topics about dooms day. Soon price will be 3 times higher then price in time of creation of this thread, but still new comments about bitcoin crash appears all the time. What price and which level of adoption will be enough to satisfy appetite of certain people, or that can't be done.
Then it is kind of depressing to know this, after all I do not trade my bitcoin I simply hold and keep buying a small amount every month I do not even look at the price I just buy whenever I can afford it and that simple strategy has allowed me to have incredible profits already.
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:00:27 AM

Bitcoin is undefeated, year 2018 ia almost approaching but btc remains the same and more expensive for today's gereration.

richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:06:55 AM

Bitcoin is undefeated, year 2018 ia almost approaching but btc remains the same and more expensive for today's gereration.

This post is months ago from now and look at the bitcoin it is still remain powerful no matter what people say about the future of it. Bitcoin is just starting to boom and expect more successful stories with bitcoin it the coming years.
darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:26:26 AM

I thought it is biggest break for us in total of months they gonna destroy it easily, I think they can't make that happen and many people like me a true believer of this bitcoin even if what they say about bitcoin that gets ban in china it wont stop bitcoin in small art of him there.
Altas

Activity: 366

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:35:52 AM

This post is months ago from now and look at the bitcoin it is still remain powerful no matter what people say about the future of it. Bitcoin is just starting to boom and expect more successful stories with bitcoin it the coming years.
Well, the word destruction or destroy doesn't suits bitcoin. Users who have been with bitcoin at least for a month could have experienced the truth of getting more powerful after destruction. Often some FUD gets around and leads to a price drop and the same generates a panic among the user base. This further stabilizes and creates a pumping to reach a value higher than the price from which it started to move downwards.
sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:35:29 AM

No bitcoin will never be end or no one can destroy it. How will it end if it helps other? Who are here that let anyone to destroy it? Bitcoin can helps people to be rich and successful even of you are young. There's a lot of people here are depending on it because this is the only way they know to earn money.
Granslam

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:43:32 AM

I think no ! Because this decreasing means that a lot of people buy again bitcoin then i can say that it is good for me when the value of bitcoin goes down because i sure that this bitcoin will going increase 2x or 3x .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: