Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:24:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the right time to buy bitcoin ?  (Read 16399 times)
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:21:21 AM

The right time to buy bitcoin was a few years ago. But speaking seriously, Bitcoin should be bought when the price drops a bit. Then you can take great advantage of it. Bitcoin is constantly rising in the last week.  So I do not think that it is a perfect time to buy bitcoin because it is already quite expensive. But I think the price will rise further.
Yes this is not the perfect time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin now is reaching it's highest price and maybe drop down anytime if some people wants to pull out some money from their investment. We should wait in the time that bitcoin drops down it's value so that we can enter a good price in the bitcoin market and hold it.
I think its better to wait for segwit2x to be done and we will know what will be the future of bitcoin after that but if you are buying to hold bitcoin for long term then its okay if you will buy now but its still best to buy bitcoin when it dips.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:08:49 AM

I think now is the right time to invest bitcoin, we can not turn the clock and if it can we will return to 2009 when the price is not more than $ 1, rest assured invest now then we will profit tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.
Punchgamer

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:21:18 AM

I think now is the right time to invest bitcoin, we can not turn the clock and if it can we will return to 2009 when the price is not more than $ 1, rest assured invest now then we will profit tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.
I agree because the Value can rise to 20k in the future so it is very smart to buy bitcoins right now or wait for the bitcoin to drop and then buy because of course you can make the most money out if it.
Biggob

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:48:43 AM

I think the really best time to buy bitcoins is when the value is very low or just drops very low because then if you buy the bitcoins it will be much cheaper then it is now and you will earn a lot more bitcoin if you wait and do nothing.
ferdinandos93

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:56:33 AM

There us no right team because you never know when it is going to rise again and when it is going to drop again that is why i would say just buy it and hope for the best because it will rise even if it goes down after the moment you buy.
Ingoats

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:05:10 AM

After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

Practically, the best time to buy Bitcoin is whenever its market value is falking. But at this point wherein its market value is continuously rising  I think this is also a good time to invest in Bitcoin since your investment will also grow as it go along with the increase on its value. It is still okay to wait but surely, it will take a lot of time since we don't know when will its value fall.
Aceanyth

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:05:12 AM

The right time is when the price is low. Now the price is at 7300 dollars this is too high for some people for me as well. So i need to wait for it to fall down a bit. Maybe to 5 or 4k.

I would then try to do a investment. This will let you have more money than investing now.
Teethknifer

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:08:54 AM

The right time to buy bitcoin will be when the value is at the lowest of prices because then you can make the most out of your money if the value goes up again.
And then you can sell it for more or keep it and wait for it to rise further.
Faeguardian

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:14:31 AM

I think the best time to buy bitcoin is when the value ever in history will drop lower than 2k because then you can make more profit then if it goes down 1k or something. Because then you can't make much money.
yasuoWasakey99

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:25:03 AM

There is no right time because it is hard to know when because the price is very expensive right now and even if it goes down it still is expensive for people who have minimum salary they can not pay this they can earn but it will take a long time.
Warioreyes

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:30:27 AM

There us no right team because you never know when it is going to rise again and when it is going to drop again that is why i would say just buy it and hope for the best because it will rise even if it goes down after the moment you buy.
I think you are right because there is no way you can now when the value will go down or go up but sometimes you can like see it drop and maybe then is the right time to put some time to see if it really goes down or will go up again.
Coalrunner

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:34:18 AM

The right time to buy bitcoin was a few years ago. But speaking seriously, Bitcoin should be bought when the price drops a bit. Then you can take great advantage of it. Bitcoin is constantly rising in the last week.  So I do not think that it is a perfect time to buy bitcoin because it is already quite expensive. But I think the price will rise further.
Yes this is not the perfect time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin now is reaching it's highest price and maybe drop down anytime if some people wants to pull out some money from their investment. We should wait in the time that bitcoin drops down it's value so that we can enter a good price in the bitcoin market and hold it.
The current price of Bitcoi is not only the perfect time to buy more, you need to know the SegWit2x hardfork is getting closer and closer, the risk of Bitcoin until that time always higher than other hardfork recently. Because, this hardfork can decide the trending of Bitcoin in this year and next year!
I think that bitcoin is hard to predict to know when the right time is to buy bitcoin because you can't say for sure that the bitcoin will go up again if it goes down but i believe that it may go up again.
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:38:42 AM

After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?
Actually the perfect time to buy bitcoin is when the value of it, is at its lowest possible price. Because when it goes up again surely you will have a great income. But as of now the valie of bitcoin is so high , so its hard to decide weather your going to buy or not. But one thing is for sure, this is the perfect time to hold and save bitcoin because it expect to move up until the end of the year.
galvan jean

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:10:50 AM

You missed the chance already. Bitcoin drops drastically to $3200 a piece. You should have buy some when the price is still low due to continuous.
cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:12:34 AM

I think the right time is past away, becuase the bitcoin price now is so higher than the past 5 years. I think, not now the right time to buy bitcoin. Wait until the price is going down, then you can buy bitcoin, then wait until the price is going up, then sell.
ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:08:21 PM

Actually the perfect time to buy bitcoin is when the value of it, is at its lowest possible price. Because when it goes up again surely you will have a great income. But as of now the valie of bitcoin is so high , so its hard to decide weather your going to buy or not. But one thing is for sure, this is the perfect time to hold and save bitcoin because it expect to move up until the end of the year.
Yes, it's hard to deside whether you want to buy bitcoin with it's current price. It's been at the highest peam price this past few weeks and it's continue to grow rapidly. So it's best for the bitcoiners to hold their bitcoin instead of selling it based on it's currenct price and for the other how miss the opportunity to buy bitcoin at the lowest price, I think they should wait until the price will down maybe by end of november (just my prediction)  4.5k or 5k ?. But if have already sufficient  and you can afford to buy bitcoin, now is the right time to buy bitcoin just to make sure that you already buy bitcoin if it will continue to pump.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
sariz12

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:29:58 PM

I think the right time is while bitcoin is in the dip, because dip is very rare moment, i mean when bitcoin drop/dip the next that will happen is a huge pump. so the rigth time to buy bitcoin is when btc is in the dip. recently dip comes and most of people are got panic and sell their bitcoin in rush, so the worst is bitcoin price become low than its original price, so some other investors grab that oppotunity while dump/dip happening... And I also think the really best time to buy bitcoins is when the value is very low or just drops very low because then if you buy the bitcoins it will be much cheaper then it is now and you will earn a lot more bitcoin if you wait and do nothing...
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:47:22 PM

I think anytime is the right time to buy bitcoin, but according to many people, it's better to buy bitcoin when the price goes down.
If you have a lot of capital and you have the courage, i think right now is the right time, to buy bitcoin.
Because i see bitcoin prices will be higher again early next year.
I personally never wait for the right time to buy bitcoin, because i believe buying bitcoin will definitely be profitable for the long term.

Star_Bucks

Activity: 263
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:52:27 PM
Merited by Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25 (2)

For me there is no right time to buy bitcoin instead you just need to buy it and put up the work to make it grow. If ever you are aiming to avoid some troubles with bitcoin's high value, you can wait a bit until the price drops so that you can avoid spending too much. This is applicable for those who does not have enough money to buy bitcoin right away but if you already have the money, then you should not waste time anymore and buy.
Suguha

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:59:31 PM

Anytime I think because the value of bitcoin is known to be volatile so if you are going to buy now, there are still possibilities that the value will decrease or increase. The pump and dump is very unpredictable which simply means there is no right time to buy bitcoin since the value is changing over time. You should watch over the price change in the market so that you can see when is the right time to buy for you in personal matters.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: