Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:29:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the right time to buy bitcoin ?  (Read 16399 times)
Destnhel

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:24:21 AM

If you have your money for the bitcoin. Now is the right timetime to buy bitcoin. Yes we will encounter a low price but its not  permanent it will always have its increase at high value with your learning experience.
Destnhel

Activity: 123

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:23:33 AM

If you have your money for the bitcoin. Now is the right timetime to buy bitcoin. Yes we will encounter a low price but its not  permanent it will always have its increase at high value with your learning experience.
lucy1215

Activity: 105
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:22:09 AM

After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

I could say that anytime is the right time to buy or invest in Bitcoin for as long as you can afford to buy it do it now because Bitcoin has a very big potential and the value continue to rise and more investors are very eager to get or buy one for their investment because of the high income that Bitcoin may bring to their investments.

PlayBets.io  •  Decentralized Platform with Mass Gambling Games  •  PlayBets.io
Closed Pre-Sale 15 December[JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [KC] • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:58:04 AM

Well the ideal time to buy Bitcoin is when the exchange rates is low since that's the basic thing if you are to engage in this type of industry. As of the moment it is a good thing to buy, why? As you can see the rate of Bitcoin is steadily growing and most likely have a positive year end rate. In reality as long as you've seen the potential of a player the grab it, Taking risks is a part of industry.

it pretty useless and makes no sense, if the exchange rate of bitcoin is verry low but you cant still able to buy it because you dont have cash on your pocket. therfor i beleive the best way to buy bitcoin is when you have an available money on your pocket and your dedicated or willing to spend it on a chunks of bitcoin in order to start an investment. it doesnt matter if you purchase bitcoin in a high or low rate because you can still possibly earn a descent income if you have a patience to hold it.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:25:33 AM

At present, Bitcoin price is so expensive. So, it is not the right time to buy Bitcoin.I also think the price is huge and it's increasing day by day.So,buying bitcoin,you should look when it's price is low.Then,that is the proper time to buy Bitcoin.
There are two things which really matters a lot in making this decision of when to buy bitcoins. The first thing is the market price of bitcoin and the second thing is the financial status of the person who is willing to buy bitcoin. If you are in a position to buy bitcoins and the market price of bitcoin is also low, then this is the prime time to go for buying of as many bitcoins as you actually can.
Urbanbypas

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:38:23 AM

Bitcoin can be bought right now. Perhaps there will be a slight decline in value before the start of the year, but in the long run its value will only increase.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:12:11 AM

After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

the right time to buy bitcoin is when the price goes down but if you have the money and want to get a profit then no need to wait for the price down, you can buy now because the current bitcoin price is up
oxidoreductase

Activity: 224
Merit: 29

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:46:25 AM

Actually, I think it depends on a certain individual since we live in a different social status. If you think you have the money and you got nothing to loose, then anytime is the right time to buy bitcoin but if you have limited resources and the money you are planning to buy for bitcoin is not that high, then you should wait for the dumps and always keep your eyes in the market.
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:57:03 AM

For me anytime is a good time buy bitcoin since the value of it is volatile so the possibilities that you will earn is still big even though you've bought bitcoin at a high value. If you really want to buy bitcoin at a low price then you should keep your eyes on the market since the income you may recieve will surely increase after a while. If you have the expenses to buy bitcoin at a high value, then you should buy already as soon as possible.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
P3

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:18:58 PM

The right and best time to invest and buy Bitcoin is when its market value is falling because it will be an advantage for its investors when its market value increase since it will give them profit. But since the market value of Bitcoin is now continuously increasing, i think, investing now even if the value is still expensive, would be still a good idea
I think the perfect time to purchase bitcoin is that time when the estimation of the bitcoin is down in the market since it brought up in brief time. It doesn't imply that you should sit tight for the incentive to down, each time the estimation of bitcoin is rising yet a few people think at the season of the falling that its lost while it isn't. So every time great time to purchase bitcoin however the time when rate are down is best time for purchasing bitcoins.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:57:54 PM

For me anytime is a good time buy bitcoin since the value of it is volatile so the possibilities that you will earn is still big even though you've bought bitcoin at a high value. If you really want to buy bitcoin at a low price then you should keep your eyes on the market since the income you may recieve will surely increase after a while. If you have the expenses to buy bitcoin at a high value, then you should buy already as soon as possible.
You can only think of buying bitcoin when you have some good amount of money in your account, so the current market value of bitcoin has now reached up to 12000$ which is making it more difficult for most of the buyers to buy bitcoin. However, you need to keep looking at the market. The best time for buying of bitcoin is when the market is falling down. You need to cash that opportunity and this will help you in buying of more bitcoin too.
Prince786

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:22:05 PM

When you see the price of Bitcoin is falling down then that time is the most suitable in order to purchase Bitcoin. so you have to be watchful and predictable. Whenever Bitcoin price will fall then you must take the chance to grip Bitcoin as much as you can.So it keep watching and keep calm and attach to Bitcoin.
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:41:34 PM

Whenever you have some extra money in your pocket you better buy bitcoins but honestly we need to buy bitcoins when we saw that it is red in the market but not totally downfall that much just a fall in the market because we all know bitcoins they always fall a little bit but they always rise again with amother record breaking reaching for almost $11k so if you can buy bitcoins for a little bit cheaper price when it pumps your money will rise more.
Pchahal (OP)

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:33:45 PM

I really wish i had purchased them at the time i created this post because it was only 4k then! but i managed to secure 1/4 of bitcoin and i am happy with that. Looking to hold it for the long term im amazed as to how rapidly its increasing i saw a profit of £400 in one day ! it cant keep increasing forever eventually it will fall back down but probably by a small margin,  not huge decline back to say 4k  but who knows.
Jannatul Shefa

Activity: 312
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:57:02 PM

Actually it can't say perfectly.But logically when the price is dump you should buy bitcoin.Then by selling them in high prices you can earn a lot.

Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:04:57 PM

I think it is now, as we know that bitcoin prices always go up so if we wait to buy later then we will get a more expensive price. buy it now at $ 16k then next week the price will reach $ 25k.
btcminer6212

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:37:38 PM

Actually it can't say perfectly.But logically when the price is dump you should buy bitcoin.Then by selling them in high prices you can earn a lot.
i think right time to buy bitcoin is gone.one year back is the right time we can say that. Buy during dip, sell when the price is at the peak or you reached your profit threshold level. You just have to predict when the price is going to floor and when it is going to reach the ceiling. But just do keep it in mind that bitcoin price tends to move upwards, so if you invest anytime and hold it for a while, you have a good chance of making profit.this way is the simple and better.
Gondwanaland

Activity: 354

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:41:39 PM

Honestly there is no a right time to buy bitcoin. So if there is an opportunity grab it than regret in future. Bitcoin is available anytime so that you can buy anytime you want but there is some advantage and disadvantage that you need to face off.

RATEONIUM              Twitter       Telegram     Reddit   
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██ SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic ██  ██
sampalokmix

Activity: 315

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:32:03 PM

For me, the right time or the perfect time to buy bitcoin is when the price is on dump because it is more affordable to be bought since the price of bitcoin is too expensive, being on dump will be a great opportunity to buy bitcoins for your own benefits so that when the price pump, you can regain what you have spent by keep on holding into it or selling it and buying other one when the price dumps once again.

BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:37:17 PM

Nobody knows it well but everybody can guess the price what will be soon. I think every second will be late because BTC is a good money to earn a huge amounts of profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: