Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:53:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the right time to buy bitcoin ?  (Read 16402 times)
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:54:58 PM

After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

Will just like the other bitcoin user wait until the bitcoin price fall and buy it if that happen.make a prediction in that they what and when will you sell it.but nake sure if you sell it its on the high price to double or triple your profit...
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:28:00 PM

There no exact time to buy bitcoin. Nobody knows when the proper time of bitcoin drop. For me, you can buy anytime you what. If you are already ready to take the risk and if think you have a lot more knowledge about it. The most important things you can earn as long as you hold your coins.
doomloop

Activity: 2324
Merit: 582

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:32:33 PM

I would like to buy Bitcoin for today because the price is really good . In the next year it gonna be at 20k$ soon.
Not only today but every time is good to buy bitcoin. At moment when bitcoin get down it become a chance for those who are going to buy bitcoin. Investing in bitcoin will have bright future and have max amount of more bitcoin. It has potential to grow our income and our money at any time if we buy it and hold for long time as saving and can cash out when we feel strong need of money in case of emergency.

iolite

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 12:41:31 PM

buy again
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:04:03 PM

Price is going downwards now so there are higher chances that it will fall more in next couple of days so if you want to buy bitcoins then either you can wait and see where price goes in next few days or else you can buy even today as the current price is really good to buy bitcoins as price will start rising once again in future so if you buy now then you can expect good profits in long term.
tantimutz

Activity: 114

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:38:20 PM

In my opinion, only in my opinion, every day we have money to invest in bitcoin is the right time to buy. Because the price is very unexpected. We do not know and no one knows when it will be cheaper and cheaper to what extent, as we can see, every day the price changes and gets worse for the investor whether the higher and higher. So for me if I have money today I will not wait tomorrow because tomorrow my money may not be enough anymore.
Dondon1234

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:44:50 PM

After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

When is the right time to buy bitcoin?
 For me, I think and I do believe that buying of bitcoin is when you have enough capital to afford buying of bitcoins. Secondly is when the bitcoin drops. And I will suggest you not to wait for even one second and buy as many bitcoins as you can. It is because of the reason the market price will go up and up with each passing day ..
Kokoy

Activity: 201

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:50:59 PM

I think everyday is the right time to buy Bitcoin since the new year is coming, we cannot say that Bitcoin will stay as is but definitely it will pump soon, specially today Bitcoin is kinda low today better if you buy already these days.

ngod91

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:57:00 PM

I do not know exactly when to buy Bitcoin, but it's just a matter of time before it hits the floor, it does not stay the same day after day, it does not follow the rules. Any time should be the most appropriate time to buy Bitcoin I think you should take the time to track it
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:29:16 PM

Today is also the right time to buy more bitcoins because its price is lower than last month ago. If you have money for bitcoins try to buy some and hold it in your wallet for a long time.
Right! This is the time for buying of bitcoins in order to have a huge money in the form of profit later on. The market value of bitcoin is down and it is really a great opportunity for all those who really want to buy bitcoins as they will be able to buy more number of bitcoins and that too in less price. The best time for buying of bitcoins is when the market value is falling down and others are doing panic selling.
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:21:14 PM

Now everyone is saying that this is a very good moment to buy Bitcoin and they are right. The price of Bitcoin at this point is very much corrected, so it is logical. However, I recommend paying attention to the altcoins. Many of them have great potential and are still very undervalued. In my opinion, investition in altcoins can be much more profitable at this moment.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 11:54:23 PM

Today bitcoin price dump so i tell today is right time to buy bitcoin. bitcoin price always increase it's price decrease but it not long time. so every day is right time to buy.
Actually we could buy Bitcoin as early as we can, but we also need to consider first things that might help us to earn and to have a profit in the future. So proper education is quite needed to help us on preparation stages for us to cope on the changes if the price of Bitcoin so we could make the proper decisions that could help us to earn and to gain profit in the future.
drake05

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:04:08 AM

Now everyone is saying that this is a very good moment to buy Bitcoin and they are right. The price of Bitcoin at this point is very much corrected, so it is logical. However, I recommend paying attention to the altcoins. Many of them have great potential and are still very undervalued. In my opinion, investition in altcoins can be much more profitable at this moment.
Yeah, profitable isn't not everything if it's very dangerous for your money. You could lose your money .
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:15:00 AM

the more we wait for the right moment many of the opportunities we miss bitcoin not have a good or bad moment if indeed we have a principle whenever we are ready to buy because we use for investment

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
wireless1889

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:55:25 AM

Today bitcoin price dump so i tell today is right time to buy bitcoin. bitcoin price always increase it's price decrease but it not long time. so every day is right time to buy.
The right time for me to buy bitcoin, last year. When the price of bitcoin really low and not as high as compared today. Just think of that, wehn you hold small amount of bitcoin last year? Maybe you have a big amount of bitcoin today. The best time to buy bitcoin when the price of bitcoin dumps.
Angna27

Activity: 406

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:41:38 AM

people say no one can predict that bitcoin is high or low in the future,You can buy bitcoin if you think bitcoin is low,, then sell them if high. Or you can keep the bitcoin for long time,,investment have many risk so, prepare your self.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
racistyui

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:52:33 AM

it is really hard question to answer because it depends on so many factors. You have to do research and make your decision

ClownSpider

Activity: 570
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:52:51 AM

This is a very EASY question.
The right time to buy bitcoin is NOW!
It is on sale!  lol
Very low right now all things considered.
Buy anytime you can, if you plan to hold it for an investment.  It will always go up month to month.
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:47:04 AM

absolute when the price is low.
but if you believe bitcoin price will increase every year, you must buy it now, as soon as possible. because you will earn profit in next year.
the end of the year is best to sell bitcoin, so dont buy when it close to the end of year

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
hellbrowncat

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:22:10 AM

Nobody really knows when is the right time to buy bitcoin, but i would say mostly when its price decreases, and that is the case today, in addition to that 2018 is coming and Btc will probably be more expensive thatn it is right know.
Ofcourse the right time to buy Bitcoin is when its price is low. If you are an investor, you should wait for the price to become low.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: