Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:17:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official CaVirtex.com Thread  (Read 103311 times)
_mr_e
Legendary

Activity: 817
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 10:31:58 PM

My first problem too.

FUCK YOU VIRTEX!!!!!!!!!!!

Isn't that a bit of an over the top response?
SgtMoth

Activity: 910
Merit: 1004

buy silver!

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 10:52:48 PM

My first problem too.

Isn't that a bit of an over the top response?
Well, I took a trip to the city last week, I hoped to have some extra cash to shop. I sent a ticket the day I left, they told me it was my banks fault first.  Then I forgot about a cheque I wrote earlier this month, guess what it bounced today, AFTER I deposited some cash to cover a loan payment tomorrow.  So I have to go back to the bank and deposit some more money.  I hate being lied to.  If you going to handle MY money and think its ok to lie to me, then I will take my business somewhere else.  So now, I have to wait to the end of next week?? wtf
SgtMoth

buy silver!

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 11:00:11 PM

But good news, Im only broke till vault of satoshi verifies me!
DoogieHouser

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

Bitcoin Enthusiast

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:30:30 AM

Why are withdrawals getting stuck?  It NEVER took 5 days before, wtf is going on there!!!!!

...and dont blame it on my bank, its been 6 business days(my bank is open sat)

+1

In the last month, this has happened to me, twice. After the switch to Vgogo, they were taking less than 48 hours.

I opened a trouble ticket, and got the standard, "It's not us, it's the bank" response. I dug a little deeper. The next response claimed that only the way customers view the process had changed, and gave me the dates that my withdrawals should appear in my bank account.

Today was one of those days.  By 5:30 PM, the money wasn't in my account. I re-opened my support ticket. Two hours later, the money for BOTH withdrawals was in my account.

Frankly, I'm beginning to suspect that VirtEx is having cash flow problems.

Vault of Satoshi is looking more appealing, all of the time.

--Doogie
DoogieHouser

Bitcoin Enthusiast

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:36:52 AM

Its the beginning of the end!

I am beginning to wonder...

--Doogie
SgtMoth

buy silver!

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:37:35 AM

Why are withdrawals getting stuck?  It NEVER took 5 days before, wtf is going on there!!!!!

...and dont blame it on my bank, its been 6 business days(my bank is open sat)

+1

In the last month, this has happened to me, twice. After the switch to Vgogo, they were taking less than 48 hours.

I opened a trouble ticket, and got the standard, "It's not us, it's the bank" response. I dug a little deeper. The next response claimed that only the way customers view the process had changed, and gave me the dates that my withdrawals should appear in my bank account.

Today was one of those days.  By 5:30 PM, the money wasn't in my account. I re-opened my support ticket. Two hours later, the money for BOTH withdrawals was in my account.

Frankly, I'm beginning to suspect that VirtEx is having cash flow problems.

Vault of Satoshi is looking more appealing, all of the time.

My buddy's got 40k stuck....another reason why Im tripping
DoogieHouser

Bitcoin Enthusiast

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:50:06 AM

Thank you for contacting customer support.

The deposit and withdrawal process has recently been changed, and our development team had to work out some of the issues. This has also caused a delay with customers receiving their micro deposits. These have now been completed and your funds should be in your VirtEx account/ bank account no later than the end of next week. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Thank you,

Sofia

I got three very different responses to my trouble ticket, and none of them were like this... I'm not getting the "warm fuzzies" here...

I've been a VirtEx customer since April 2012. I beta tested the debit card. Before Vgogo came along, it was considerably faster. Since Vgogo, direct deposit usually took 24 hours--never more than 48.

This last month has been hellacious. I opted for direct deposit, instead of debit card because of the much-improved turnaround times. That was a mistake.

I'm not sure that I would be so quick to judge VirtEx. Many things have changed in the world of Bitcoin, and it wouldn't surprise me in the least if there are "unseen forces" at work here. (I won't mention TD's CEO or the fact that he's a Bilderberger).

I'm selling my mining rigs. Frankly, I think Bitcoin is being brought into the old-world banking system. VirtEx's days may be numbered.

--Doogie
SgtMoth

buy silver!

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:37:53 AM

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/279auu/i_will_never_use_cavirtex_again/
DoogieHouser

Bitcoin Enthusiast

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 02:02:29 AM

All I can say is Wow!

A few months ago, one of their newsletters said that they were going to start enforcing their "inactive account" policy. I can't believe they made it retroactive. I'm stunned.

--Doogie
medicine

Activity: 697
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 03:59:48 AM

All I can say is Wow!

A few months ago, one of their newsletters said that they were going to start enforcing their "inactive account" policy. I can't believe they made it retroactive. I'm stunned.
I was just holding my account, but now that I review the terms I am nervous about keeping this account.  My last transaction was Nov 16th 2013.

I hope this sort of policy doesn't spread to other exchanges.  Sending an email to close account now.  I hope I can trust them to delete all my personal documents.

Thank you bitcointalk
Portnoy
Legendary

Activity: 2030

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:02:19 PM

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/27e3ec/dear_reddit_can_we_talk_its_cavirtex/

TL:DR We’re fixing our dormant account activity fee policy - you’ll now be getting 3 alerts before any charges. Fees have been reduced by 50%. CAVIRTEX is an exchange not a wallet. Our CEO Joseph is going to do an AMA. We want your feedback.
_mr_e
Legendary

Activity: 817

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:09:12 PM

Really glad to see that thread.... That's what Virtex has been desperately missing, community involvement and helpful answers when issues or complaints arise. Keep it coming!
SgtMoth

buy silver!

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 04:34:42 PM

It would have been better if they hadnt blown me off on my first ticket.  Ive used virtex since sept 2011, I knew there was a problem.  Then to basically tell me that Im not getting my withdrawal for 3 weeks, I received my money yesterday, but Im still done using Ca Virtex.
bittydude

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:07:39 PM

eeek, none of that looks good.

That reddit link also made me cringe, i do my business in bundles meaning i hoared all my coins then send to virtex for fiat just like that guy did...hell no am i sending back there!
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:27:46 AM

Guys, forget cavirtex, I have a crystal ball and I see a MTgox coming soon to the virtex team.

I tried to warn you all months ago, but most of yall just jumped down my throat. At least now you guys see things clearly.

Vault Of Satoshi is the only Canadian exchange in my eyes.

Anyone who's smart will be opening an account there ASAP.

bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:26:39 AM

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/27e3ec/dear_reddit_can_we_talk_its_cavirtex/

TL:DR We’re fixing our dormant account activity fee policy - you’ll now be getting 3 alerts before any charges. Fees have been reduced by 50%. CAVIRTEX is an exchange not a wallet. Our CEO Joseph is going to do an AMA. We want your feedback.

I will believe cavirtex isn't a scam once I receive my shares
And I see a full year end financial statement detailing all revenue and expenses..

Until that point I will consider cavirtex a slipshod business at best and a scam in the making at worst

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:54:06 AM

Guys, forget cavirtex, I have a crystal ball and I see a MTgox coming soon to the virtex team.

I tried to warn you all months ago, but most of yall just jumped down my throat. At least now you guys see things clearly.

I am starting to think Bob is a day trader on VOS LOL

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
DoogieHouser

Bitcoin Enthusiast

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:52:02 PM

I will believe cavirtex isn't a scam once I receive my shares
And I see a full year end financial statement detailing all revenue and expenses..

Until that point I will consider cavirtex a slipshod business at best and a scam in the making at worst

I conducted two trades today. Watched them BOTH happen in real-time. Two hours later? One Email, for the first one. I will DEFINITELY sell my next load of Bitcon on VOS. For now, CaVirtEx has been relegated to my backup strategy...

--Doogie
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:53:31 AM

I am starting to think Bob is a day trader on VOS LOL

You might be right there! Cheesy
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 03:22:05 PM

Boy its quiet in here..

How's it going everyone.. Still loyal cavirtex sheep?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: