Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:01:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official CaVirtex.com Thread  (Read 103308 times)
Transisto
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1731
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 07:45:59 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2014, 08:16:46 AM by Transisto

Sad, The result of a shitty UI or high systemic risk... ?

Average 0.5 BTC traded per hours, No trade for 4 hours...

The market moved up and down 3% in the meanwhile.
explorer
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1259

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 08:17:13 AM

Average 0.5 BTC traded per hours, No trade for 4 hours.

Sunday night, holiday season, price stagnation.  Bitstamp is dragging ass too, though naturally not as bad.
grosminer

Activity: 718
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 06:43:22 PM

Average 0.5 BTC traded per hours, No trade for 4 hours...

They gotta change their ui and trading interface to make it more useable.. for now it's a pain to use

spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 01:52:23 PM

This thread spooks me a bit.

I was wondering if there has been any issues with CAD/BTC withdraw? 

VOS just shutdown and I'd like another place to trade.  I am not a big fan I will need to give out my banking info but.. w/e I suppose.

(I don't care about stock options at all, no I do not mean to offend I am just not interested in if they are not paying out dividens although it does spell trouble)

explorer
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 09:19:54 PM

VOS just shutdown and I'd like another place to trade.  I am not a big fan I will need to give out my banking info but.. w/e I suppose.

(I don't care about stock options at all, no I do not mean to offend I am just not interested in if they are not paying out dividens although it does spell trouble)

I Never withdraw CDN, but deposits work in their usual week or so fashion,  and BTC withdrawals have been fine.  Low/no volume is normal here.
knight22
Legendary

Activity: 1372

--------------->¿?

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 09:49:07 PM

Never had any issues with CAD or BTC deposits and withdrawals.

gog1

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 09:54:51 PM

never had issues with these guys - except their FEES and hold policy
IamCANADIAN013

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 06:39:41 AM

WOW!  People were saying they were going to be the new #1 in Canada and take out CaVirtex.  I haven't used them in a while, but when I did, I never had an issue with CaVirtex.  On;y reason I stopped using them is because I stopped doing the trade thing and just decided to hold on and wait for the future.
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 06:45:37 AM

Didn't know that Vault was having trouble
That leaves Quadriga and Morrex as competitors that said Cavirtex is stable as an exchange been working on their ATM stuff and talking for senate committees.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
BitcoinBrains

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 09:11:14 PM

Didn't know that Vault was having trouble
That leaves Quadriga and Morrex as competitors that said Cavirtex is stable as an exchange been working on their ATM stuff and talking for senate committees.

They actually just sold most of their ATM network. 
Another option is Cointrader.net, they just launched a CAD orderbook. 
I've never used Morrex but CAVIRTEX, Quadriga and Cointrader are all solid options.

Bitcoin Brains, brick and mortar bitcoin stores in Alberta, Canada. 
Buy cool stuff for bitcoins
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010

Ad maiora!

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:13:53 PM

my issue is with cavirtex interac deposit. It says; "same day deposit" but they don't say "unless the price of BTC is falling below 320 CAD, then they have INTERAC "issues" and hold your funds for 3 business days. Smooth.
gog1

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 11:18:43 PM

CaVirtex is a joke unless you are the buy and hold type.  Fee for everything, ridiculous hold policy plus the fees are huge!

Never heard of Morrex, just created an account - the order book doesn't load properly in Chrome (stuck with the "Please wait while fetching" message).  I haven't try other browser yet.

QCX is probably the best option right now.
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 01:14:30 AM

CaVirtex is a joke unless you are the buy and hold type.  Fee for everything, ridiculous hold policy plus the fees are huge!

Never heard of Morrex, just created an account - the order book doesn't load properly in Chrome (stuck with the "Please wait while fetching" message).  I haven't try other browser yet.

QCX is probably the best option right now.

bah waited all week for my deposit in direct deposit..... nothing guess ill have to wait until monday.

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
explorer
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 01:14:31 AM

A big steaming FU to the banking system, as I complete day number 7 waiting for my deposit to clear.  Those fuckers can't go up in flames soon enough for me.  They  certainly debited my  chequing account ASAP.  Not so much on the delivery. I could have driven it across the country and back coast to coast, then turned around, and drove the cash to Calgary.  I'd still be home before my virtex account gets credited. WTF!!  10 days minimum, it will be.  What a joke. BTC better crash hard to make it all worth while.
 Cheesy

i feel better now
jh7phone

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 10:04:42 AM

No one is ever available to answer the phone over at Cavirtex, I always get the answering machine. They didn't respond to my answering machine message either left 4 days ago. It pisses me off they raised their Interac fee to $25 per transaction & lowered the limit. Now I have to use direct deposit & when they say 2-5 business days processing time it's usually well over 5 days into the next week before I can use my funds on their site.

SgtMoth

Activity: 910
Merit: 1004

buy silver!

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 05:51:39 PM

This thread should be deleted, CaVirtex hasnt been on the forum since last august.
explorer
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 08:48:03 PM

No one is ever available to answer the phone over at Cavirtex, I always get the answering machine. They didn't respond to my answering machine message either left 4 days ago. It pisses me off they raised their Interac fee to $25 per transaction & lowered the limit. Now I have to use direct deposit & when they say 2-5 business days processing time it's usually well over 5 days into the next week before I can use my funds on their site.
Yep. My average is about 9 days. Strangely, the latest was lunch time Sunday.   WTF?  I've been blaming the banks, but maybe it's internal delays. 
jh7phone

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 10:40:46 AM

I'm still waiting! Angry It's been over a week! Angry This is making me really angry now! Angry I watch bitcoin hit $210 CAD & I should of been able to buy a few days ago! Angry I'm wasting my time refreshing their website & my opportunity is gone because of their incompetence! Angry Now people are buying for over $260 CAD!  Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

knight22
Legendary

Activity: 1372

--------------->¿?

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 03:25:17 PM

I'm still waiting! Angry It's been over a week! Angry This is making me really angry now! Angry I watch bitcoin hit $210 CAD & I should of been able to buy a few days ago! Angry I'm wasting my time refreshing their website & my opportunity is gone because of their incompetence! Angry Now people are buying for over $260 CAD!  Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It always takes a whole week before bank transfers are cleared. Banking processes are slow... 

explorer
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 03:41:32 PM

It always takes a whole week before bank transfers are cleared. Banking processes are slow... 

The website has always maintained 3-5 business days.  5-7 is actually typical, but by the time you roll a couple weekends in there, it's pushing 1/2 a month.  To push a fucking button.  Whoever is responsible,  it is unacceptable.  It's not like there are any other options though  Angry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: