Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:38:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official CaVirtex.com Thread  (Read 103294 times)
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 04:50:27 AM

Though Cavirtex is have some issues at the moment remember that when it comes to the service they have been providing us since they started , it has been good to great.  They are just having scaling issues as so many people are jumping on board atm

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
miyamoto

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 05:56:36 PM

Yeah...but I think this is beyond just "some issues", if after a couple of days they got their act together I'd understand, but this is WEEKS now.

The thing that really irked me was that message from their CEO on their voicemail, with such an arrogant and confrontational tone, that is basically saying the reason they are having so many issues is because people aren't providing the right documentation etc.  I don't think a CEO should ever blame their problems on his customers. A simple, "please provide us with the documentation as per page X of the website" would suffice. 

The problem according to the person I spoke with on the phone is that they have people on holidays slowing them down. 

Anyway, since this is a Cavirtex thread, hopefully someone is reading this and fixes their issues.  Based in the fees we pay I'd expect more. 
ricksta

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 09:04:07 AM

I deposited $9000 to Cavirtex, no response for week! Please help!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=353882.0
explorer
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1259

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 06:35:20 PM

I deposited $9000 to Cavirtex, no response for week! Please help!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=353882.0
Over 5k takes forever for re-verification. Hold on. Fwiw my last >$5k cleared at the end of day 9.
hobbymd

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 08:15:33 PM

.. Sorry about the new post
I'm just whitewashing the obvious problems
Hate it when I reread myself and realize I'm trolling

I know the feeling...I too hate to be a troll and i haven't used the forum much since I signed up earlier this year but I've been reading the problems other people are having with their customer service and just had to chime in. 

Please Cavirtex, no more excuses, just work through your issues Smiley

to the Cavirtex's credit, my support ticket was sorted yesterday but couldn't post it here due to the hack. I thought is going to take longer but it looks like they are working hard to catch up with everything as quickly as they can. I hope the rest of you get your issues soon as well.
nicomekl

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 01:15:35 AM

Since I have over $20,000 waiting to be withdrawn, I would like to know what exactly verification entails.

For that matter, why is verification necessary for cash withdraws anyway? It's not like I'm going to have my money transferred into a stolen bank account.

If it's simply a matter of having someone look at the uploads then this delay is completely unacceptable. If there's any kind of background or credit check being done, then this is also unacceptable as I have not signed any agreement for this.

What is going on?!?!
mootinator

Activity: 274

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 01:56:44 AM

Your new 'mining fees' are outrageous.  Ten times  Huh the recommended transaction fee amount for a Bitcoin withdrawal?

C'mon guys, you are starting to make paypal look good.

Yeah, this strikes me as very fishy.

Aside from that, instead of writing a future option to post a zero fee transaction, why not an option to pool your withdrawal with others who don't need them this very minute, send those once an hour, and eat the minimal cost sending all of those ones together would entail?

No
_mr_e
Legendary

Activity: 817
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 02:05:47 PM

I have been calling constantly for DAYS and no one is EVER available to take my call. I thought you hired more staff, what the heck is going on over there?
jerboa

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 03:02:26 PM

With 15 staff members you would think they would be able to get their act together. I was considering investing in this company, glad I checked this thread before.
miyamoto

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 05:24:08 PM

I have been calling constantly for DAYS and no one is EVER available to take my call. I thought you hired more staff, what the heck is going on over there?

Days?  Try WEEKS! 

And to top it off, I'm already verified...so if this is the way Cavirtex treats existing customers, I hate to think what new customers must be going through.

They have done nothing to reply to any of my numerous emails, support tickets, phone messages, not a thing.  At the very least they could send a reply to the support tickets and at least reassure us that someone is actually there working on our requests. And not just an arrogant voicemail greeting from the CEO telling us what idiots we are for not supplying the correct information and making his life difficult. 
nicomekl

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 06:55:02 PM

This is looking more and more like a scam every day.

Dec. 3, 2013, 11 a.m. - VirtEx Supports Pathways to Education!

We are proud to announce that we are supporting Canadian charity Pathways to Education on #GivingTuesday with a Bitcoin donation. Pathways to Education is the first national Canadian charity to accept Bitcoin donations and issue receipts for income tax purposes.

Donate here: http://www.pathwaystoeducation.ca/bitcoin

Pathways to Education is helping youth in low-income communities graduate from high school and successfully transition into post-secondary education. Pathways addresses systemic barriers to education by providing leadership, expertise and a community-based program proven to lower dropout rates.

The results of this unique program have been groundbreaking, reducing high school drop-out rates by as much as 70 per cent, and increasing the rate at which youth go on to college or university by up to 300 per cent. Founded in 2001, Pathways operates in 13 communities across Canada.

Apparently, they have time for this but not to handle my request to withdraw funds? Don't get me wrong. This sounds like a worthy cause, but associating yourself with a charity is a great way to discourage allegations of criminality.
ehoffman

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 03:22:52 AM

And now, BTC withdrawal is suspended...

Like my comments?  Cheer me up at 137s1qFV63M6SXWhKkwjaZKEeZX23pq1hw
Don't like my comments, donate to the BCRT (better comment research team) here at 1A1PbZypjEe7yanj69ApVS1FhK8UMW7Wdc Smiley
explorer
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1259

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 04:03:11 AM

And now, BTC withdrawal is suspended...

'see our twitter feed for details'   are you fucking kidding me? not even a link?  I've never looked at a twitter, and I never planned to. I guess I could google it, but WTF. how hard would a link be?
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 04:25:38 AM

"We have identified the issue on BTC Withdrawals. We are planning to have the fix in place first thing tomorrow morning."
Aethelwulf

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 06:00:49 AM

Sent in all my verification info Nov 26th, have not heard from CaVirtex since. My account information is all there, drivers license image front/back, internet bill. No reply, nothing. They advertise 2-5 business days for verification, it has been a lot more than that and as a result I am missing critical trades that would have made me money. I am trying to be patient and calm but no one answers their phones, replies to tickets sent over a week ago, nothing.

CaVirtex claims they have 9+ people, how can it be that with 9 people account verifications take THIS long. What are they doing that takes so long? It is an account verification, not a passport application with 10 year background check.
miyamoto

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 06:09:47 AM

Sent in all my verification info Nov 26th, have not heard from CaVirtex since. My account information is all there, drivers license image front/back, internet bill. No reply, nothing. They advertise 2-5 business days for verification, it has been a lot more than that and as a result I am missing critical trades that would have made me money. I am trying to be patient and calm but no one answers their phones, replies to tickets sent over a week ago, nothing.

CaVirtex claims they have 9+ people, how can it be that with 9 people account verifications take THIS long. What are they doing that takes so long? It is an account verification, not a passport application with 10 year background check.

That's the most frustrating part isn't it Aethelwulf, not even being contacted, or at the least some sort of automated reply telling you they are processing your request with an ETA on completion.  Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but you probably have a couple of more weeks to wait. 

My question is, WHAT ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE ALREADY BEEN VERIFIED?  HOW MUCH LONGER ARE WE GOING TO HAVE TO WAIT TO BE RE-VERIFIED?  AND WHY AREN'T WE BEING TREATED WITH PRIORITY, SINCE WE ALREADY HAD TO GO THROUGH YOUR RIDICULOUS PROCESSES BEFORE?

I'm more concerned with these issues of not being able to withdraw BTC right now, what is up with that Cavirtex?
Aethelwulf

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 06:13:56 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2013, 06:28:36 AM by Aethelwulf

Honestly, CaVirtex is losing 100% of its legitimacy right now as a trusted trader. When you look up CaVirtex to see if they are legit or not, this thread is what comes up, and news flash to the owner of CaVirtex, this thread destroys your credibility.

What also doesn't help is when you call your 1888 number about verification, the owner of the company comes on with an automated message where he sounds angry and bitter as he tells ppl why their verifications aren't going through. He should be thankful that he is probably stinking right right now because of his website and the high fee's they charge.

They seem to have absolutely ZERO understanding of customer service and how critical it is to the sustainability of a business. With that said, maybe they don't care about their business and instead are just in for short term cash and carry.
miyamoto

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 06:35:13 AM

Honestly, CaVirtex is losing 100% of its legitimacy right now as a trusted trader. When you look up CaVirtex to see if they are legit or not, this thread is what comes up, and news flash to the owner of CaVirtex, this thread destroys your credibility.

What also doesn't help is when you call your 1888 number about verification, the owner of the company comes on with an automated message where he sounds angry and bitter as he tells ppl why their verifications aren't going through, he sounds like a douche when instead he should be thankful that he is probably stinking right right now because of his website and the high fee's they charge.

They seem to have absolutely ZERO understanding of customer service and how critical it is to the sustainability of a business. With that said, maybe they don't care about their business and instead are just in for short term cash and carry.

I agree, but I don't think Cavirtex's CEO does.  You are absolutely right about his message, he is confrontational and downright angry, and blames his problems on us, his customers. 

I hate going on about this here, but I fear if we don't let our concerns be heard, nothing will be done.  I think anyone who feels the same way as we do should post on their twitter page twitter.com/cavirtex with our frustrations.  Perhaps then we will be heard, Cavirtex?  After all, even PayPal, the telecom's and Cable companies, who are loathed for their poor customer service, answer the phone and at least make an effort to fix their problems. 
ehoffman

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 04:53:47 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2013, 05:57:29 PM by ehoffman

BTC takeout is still taken out...

Supposed to be fixed first thing in the morning  Angry  Still waiting...  

Edit: Ah, as I was writing...  "Withdraw BTC has been fixed and in final stages of testing, we estimate restoration in 30 minutes."

Edit 2: 1 hour, still waiting...

I just wonder if we'll have info on the outage of the wallet server.

Like my comments?  Cheer me up at 137s1qFV63M6SXWhKkwjaZKEeZX23pq1hw
Don't like my comments, donate to the BCRT (better comment research team) here at 1A1PbZypjEe7yanj69ApVS1FhK8UMW7Wdc Smiley
DannyDisco

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 06:50:09 PM

I tried to withdraw when it became available.

My transaction was processed twice and double the funds were removed from my account... along with 2 network transaction fees.

I have tried to call... no answer.
Opened a ticket. & now writing here.

Any assistance at all will be appreciated. Please help me recover the coins you double spent... along with the second network fee.

How does that even happen? I mean, even if someone clicked the button twice... don't you have safeguards in place?

I am hoping for a prompt resolution.

To those of you that still haven't withdrawn... I suggest you withdraw to an account you own first Tongue

In my case, the double transaction was sent to a 3rd party... so I am fucked.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: