Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:15:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐ Utrum [OOT] ⭐One-Stop Center for Crypto Research ⭐ LIVE Project ⭐  (Read 30022 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:42:21 AM

I see the new at telegram group is OOT will be available to trade on BarterDex soon. Honestly, i never heard about this exchange? Have any plan listing at some others popular exchange of Utrum?
I also have another question about BartexDex, the exhange is popular or do you have any business about them that's why you choose them rather than choosing poplular exchange?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:44:26 AM

Thanks for the feedback. We will be using Artificial Intelligence to stop fraud on our system. We have dynamic reputation for analysts based on their success rate. These things will keep checks and balances in the ecosystem.

Thanks for you reply, I hope it will work effectively in practice. I have question, When analysts rate projects, what makes their rate consider as successful or failure ?

The member voting will decide that

Well, in this case, AI can't stop fraud on the system in practice, because those analysts can buy votes and get high reputation and use their reputation to get paid from ICOs ( I know they get reward through your platform ). That's why I said in first place. User still have to review projects by himself and not just look at score or review blindly.
This is exactly what our Trust Factor Algorithm is designed for. A.I will specifically check for vote manipulation. Read more about our algorithm on our whitepaper
https://utrum.io/docs/utrum_white_paper.pdf

Thanks for link, I had a quick look at TRUST FACTOR ALGORITHM on whitepaper, It's very detailed and needs times to understand all those numbers and concepts before I can came to conclusion, I will diffidently read it slowly later when I have enough time.

Thr Trust Factor Algorithm of project are a unique system which is great that you have this kind of system. It's hard to understand the concept but if you study it well we can understand it in no time.
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:21:44 AM

Thanks for the feedback. We will be using Artificial Intelligence to stop fraud on our system. We have dynamic reputation for analysts based on their success rate. These things will keep checks and balances in the ecosystem.

Thanks for you reply, I hope it will work effectively in practice. I have question, When analysts rate projects, what makes their rate consider as successful or failure ?

The member voting will decide that

Well, in this case, AI can't stop fraud on the system in practice, because those analysts can buy votes and get high reputation and use their reputation to get paid from ICOs ( I know they get reward through your platform ). That's why I said in first place. User still have to review projects by himself and not just look at score or review blindly.
This is exactly what our Trust Factor Algorithm is designed for. A.I will specifically check for vote manipulation. Read more about our algorithm on our whitepaper
https://utrum.io/docs/utrum_white_paper.pdf

Thanks for link, I had a quick look at TRUST FACTOR ALGORITHM on whitepaper, It's very detailed and needs times to understand all those numbers and concepts before I can came to conclusion, I will diffidently read it slowly later when I have enough time.

Thr Trust Factor Algorithm of project are a unique system which is great that you have this kind of system. It's hard to understand the concept but if you study it well we can understand it in no time.

Everything in this world can be learn through studying.That's why  In every  new concept of the project will be learn and understand by our own as long we give time to read it all,  then learning will follows. Overall,  the project is unique and good.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:13:10 AM

I see the new at telegram group is OOT will be available to trade on BarterDex soon. Honestly, i never heard about this exchange? Have any plan listing at some others popular exchange of Utrum?
From what what I can see from thier website barterdex is a pretty decent website and has a good trading volume so its still nice to know that oot tokens are tradable.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:23:30 AM

Bounty program and the referral program was also available so it is a good opportunity even for the existing participants who can refer their friends and gain better rewards, this is a good decision which amazed me how the project recognizes me.
Opportunities will come soon to this team as they were able to attract more potential investors not just for the purpose of gaining profits, but they provide a unique plafform that will be helpful to them someday. And by adding bounty and referral programs, soon this platform will make a noise in crypto-market as investors will get together here in the project.

We already have a bounty program and its almost full

https://bountyhive.io/join/utrum

For Referrals, we have 5% Bonus. Please check our website for more details.
The 5% referral bonus is a great opportunity to earn some of the projects token hopefully we can get more members through this.
Exactly this is a great opportunity for us to earn some tokens and also for the platform to attract money new customers.
Actually this project offer us the most  convenient and awesome opportunities. The referral bonuses was very good idea because it entitles for the participants and  investors to earn while they invite. Investors will absolutely be happy because they can earn extra tokens. I feel that this strategy will be a hit because I know through this the participants will strive hard to invite and earn more.  
Bythebass

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

PISTI

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:25:08 AM

Utrum is a great platform because it is created for cryptocurrency review purposes and most of all it is powered by Komodo.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:25:17 AM

I really like your project. Since I did not initially see that you already have a video presentation, I immediately watched the preview. And I concluded that the idea of the project is interesting, but at the same time it is not often found. I hope that the team will succeed!

I also watched the video presentation and it gives me more idea about this project now. Maybe in the next video they can present comparing their project to other projects and what made them different and unique.
I am also interested to watch thier video presentation, can you kindly paste here thier link? Thanks a lot.
Me too. I hope they give their direct link and download link to watch and stream their video presentation and can be watched anytime I want.
Quite right. Not that you can watch it at any time, but it's a good advertisement for the project. Since the video can look at the user not only on the company's website but also on YouTube.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:54:02 AM

Bounty program and the referral program was also available so it is a good opportunity even for the existing participants who can refer their friends and gain better rewards, this is a good decision which amazed me how the project recognizes me.
Opportunities will come soon to this team as they were able to attract more potential investors not just for the purpose of gaining profits, but they provide a unique plafform that will be helpful to them someday. And by adding bounty and referral programs, soon this platform will make a noise in crypto-market as investors will get together here in the project.

The 5% referral bonus is a great opportunity to earn some of the projects token hopefully we can get more members through this.
Exactly this is a great opportunity for us to earn some tokens and also for the platform to attract money new customers.
Referrals can really serve as a huge help if organized correctly. It helps both the parties which is a great plus point.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 06:01:39 AM

By my personal experience, it is quite difficult to invite referrals in ICO and the more so that they have still bought tokens. However for those who densely are engaged in it and has own channel in the telegram it is an excellent opportunity.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:01:55 AM

Me too, I think I never heard this trading site before. But it is still a good news that utrum can be traded in barterdex, I just hope that the trading volume them will increase in a very short time.

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:05:49 AM

I really like your project. Since I did not initially see that you already have a video presentation, I immediately watched the preview. And I concluded that the idea of the project is interesting, but at the same time it is not often found. I hope that the team will succeed!

I also watched the video presentation and it gives me more idea about this project now. Maybe in the next video they can present comparing their project to other projects and what made them different and unique.
I am also interested to watch thier video presentation, can you kindly paste here thier link? Thanks a lot.
Me too. I hope they give their direct link and download link to watch and stream their video presentation and can be watched anytime I want.

Check this Podcast where our Marketing Lead John is speaking to Komodo community member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGAlmmK7n1E

Nice, it's good to know that the team is very active with the developments of this project. I just hope that by doing this many investors will be encourage to participate in this good project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:08:35 AM

Yeah, listing in a good exchange will surely increase the trading volume of this project. They really need to increase the popularity of utrum to be able to achieve success very soon. I will look forward for more updates about this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 06:16:01 AM

it all depends on how you decide to do it anyway most can be obtained through social media advertisement by your own post or just other media you decide to employ
By my personal experience, it is quite difficult to invite referrals in ICO and the more so that they have still bought tokens. However for those who densely are engaged in it and has own channel in the telegram it is an excellent opportunity.

PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 06:16:18 AM

Yeah, listing in a good exchange will surely increase the trading volume of this project. They really need to increase the popularity of utrum to be able to achieve success very soon. I will look forward for more updates about this project.
Also getting listed on various good exchanges will lead to increase the market cap of utrum and it would indeed make the project go more popular then which would indeed make us believe in utrum.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:19:25 AM

Check this Podcast where our Marketing Lead John is speaking to Komodo community member

Nice, it's good to know that the team is very active with the developments of this project. I just hope that by doing this many investors will be encourage to participate in this good project.
Yes being active actually leads to attract as much as active community and it indeed proves to be the best for the future of the project. This project can anyhow be one of the best ahead.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:21:19 AM

Yes being active actually leads to attract as much as active community and it indeed proves to be the best for the future of the project. This project can anyhow be one of the best ahead.
Utrum is actually turning best for all the crypto investors and also the community is finding this project much popular and profitable so i guess that it would indeed have some huge profits ahead.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:25:26 AM

Utrum is actually turning best for all the crypto investors and also the community is finding this project much popular and profitable so i guess that it would indeed have some huge profits ahead.
Well the community of the project is growing at a great rate which is really positive news. Is only shows that the project has a great potential and people are interested in it hopefully they will find many big investors.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:27:42 AM

The platform really looks is promising as for investors and for this purpose is created. I would risk the small sum and would look at an outcome of events.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:47:01 AM

The platform really looks is promising as for investors and for this purpose is created. I would risk the small sum and would look at an outcome of events.

You're right, mate. That's why many people wants to join on the project because its purpose looks awesome. I hope you'll be having good time on the platform.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:50:00 AM

Probably there is, because this kind of platform are very attractive to them since it can help them to be more wise in choosing a project. And having this kind of idea will encourage and enhance the possiblity of a ordinary bitcoiner to become one of ICO contributors or investors someday.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: