Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:59:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐ Utrum [OOT] ⭐One-Stop Center for Crypto Research ⭐ LIVE Project ⭐  (Read 30022 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:30:28 AM

Regarding BarterDex, 100 plus coins are listed on exchange but it is not yet popular because its a decentralized exchange without third party or proxy tokens. Komodo platform developed this exchange and they are coming with a new user friendly GUI by May last week. This would be a game changer soon.

Learn more about BarterDex here. Especially check the comparison chart

https://komodoplatform.com/decentralized-exchange/

So are you somehow connected to the KOMODO platform exchanges? Or you are just planning now to work with them? If you need more popularity for these project launch a signature campaign that will be paid in BTC surely quality and trusted members will join and promote the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:58:12 AM

We could see more innovations in the platform which could draw the attention of the people, likewise trending in the crypto community and driving to a leading change excelling the new technologies.
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:08:32 AM

Utrum is an interesting and useful decentralized platform for the community on which users will be able to learn about the analysis of the crypto currency market, quality ICO, as well as users can earn tokens for quality forecasts and reviews of crypto projects.
Utrum is bringing more opportunities where we can utilize our skills with its innovative concepts in our crypto community that brings a unique workflow for every individual by choosing Utrum.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:52:23 AM

Regarding BarterDex, 100 plus coins are listed on exchange but it is not yet popular because its a decentralized exchange without third party or proxy tokens. Komodo platform developed this exchange and they are coming with a new user friendly GUI by May last week. This would be a game changer soon.

So are you somehow connected to the KOMODO platform exchanges? Or you are just planning now to work with them? If you need more popularity for these project launch a signature campaign that will be paid in BTC surely quality and trusted members will join and promote the project.

I guess it is going to attract more bounty promoters if they will reward in BTC but as what I can already see, the promotion is going well since they partnered with Bountyhive for the bountycampaign.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:20:17 AM

I guess it is going to attract more bounty promoters if they will reward in BTC but as what I can already see, the promotion is going well since they partnered with Bountyhive for the bountycampaign.
Of course, the reward in btc always attracts people's attention much more. But a good marketing campaign will help attract investors' attention without such a crypto-reward.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 05:23:48 AM

Hi team, What is your reason for choosing Komodo platform instead of Ethereum? I don't follow much information about the Komodo platform.
Is Komodo faster and safer than Ethereum? Then how is the probability the users will more interest your project? Thanks.
I think to learn that for experts are present at the project, you need to get acquainted with a personal portfolio of each of them, all their history of formation by those will be painted there.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:39:58 AM

The Utrum platform is an independent code with its own purse address. Also the team has its own working purse. From the latest news, Utrum is included in the list of decentralized exchange BarterDex.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:57:34 AM

Hi team, What is your reason for choosing Komodo platform instead of Ethereum? I don't follow much information about the Komodo platform.
Is Komodo faster and safer than Ethereum? Then how is the probability the users will more interest your project? Thanks.
Yes, actually i don't have so much knowledgement about Komodo platform, as for me, Ethereum is more popular and may be well-known max is ERC20 tokens. What is the diferrent of them?
Well what Ive found out is that Komodo platform has its own trading platform which is barterdex, no wonder why utrum partnered with komodo since they dont need to pay an extra fee for thier tokens to be listed on other trade sites.
Bythebass

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

PISTI

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:08:34 AM

I see the new at telegram group is OOT will be available to trade on BarterDex soon. Honestly, i never heard about this exchange? Have any plan listing at some others popular exchange of Utrum?

Yeah, listing in a good exchange will surely increase the trading volume of this project. They really need to increase the popularity of utrum to be able to achieve success very soon. I will look forward for more updates about this project.
Lets just wait and observe guys when utrum tokens gets listed in barterdex. Lets just take one step at a time. Maybe the next plan of the admins in to add thier token to bigger exchanges like poloniex.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:32:45 AM

I see the new at telegram group is OOT will be available to trade on BarterDex soon. Honestly, i never heard about this exchange? Have any plan listing at some others popular exchange of Utrum?

Yeah, listing in a good exchange will surely increase the trading volume of this project. They really need to increase the popularity of utrum to be able to achieve success very soon. I will look forward for more updates about this project.
Lets just wait and observe guys when utrum tokens gets listed in barterdex. Lets just take one step at a time. Maybe the next plan of the admins in to add thier token to bigger exchanges like poloniex.
I don't think that not the most known token will manage to get on such eminent exchange at once. However on some other less well-known platforms it is possible to get, the help of community in votes won't prevent.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:47:27 AM

The Utrum platform is an independent code with its own purse address. Also the team has its own working purse. From the latest news, Utrum is included in the list of decentralized exchange BarterDex.

You are right, this project is already included in an exchange site and this is the start of the popularity of this project. I really hope that after barterdex utrum will also be included in some popular exchange sites.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 07:01:04 AM

You are right, this project is already included in an exchange site and this is the start of the popularity of this project. I really hope that after barterdex utrum will also be included in some popular exchange sites.
In which exchange is Utrum listed? Is'nt it too fast for this project to get listed on the exchanges. Anyhow it is going great with this project and with this speed, this project can really turn out the best ahead.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:05:31 AM

If this project continues to be such great, it would soon get listed on several good exchanges like polonix, cryptopia, hitbtc, etc. That would actually be a great achievement for utrum then if it is really listed on that huge exchanges.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:09:34 AM

The features brought by Utrum project seems to have a good effect for all bicoiners who wants to have a long term investments. With low transactions fees, fast and easy and with no delays is very attractive for all potential investors. And now that they have included in the Barterdex Exchange, surely it can captivate more investors to joined on this project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:11:42 AM

If this project continues to be such great, it would soon get listed on several good exchanges like polonix, cryptopia, hitbtc, etc. That would actually be a great achievement for utrum then if it is really listed on that huge exchanges.
Thats pretty close for utrum and i hope that it starts getting listed on all those huge exchanges as soon as possible to deliever good profits to each investor and also to attract several users to their platform.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:22:30 AM

The features brought by Utrum project seems to have a good effect for all bicoiners who wants to have a long term investments. With low transactions fees, fast and easy and with no delays is very attractive for all potential investors. And now that they have included in the Barterdex Exchange, surely it can captivate more investors to joined on this project.

Yes, a new project that already listed in an exchange site can surely have more supporters and investors because people will be interested to check the features of this project and hopefully making more investments here.

ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:26:25 AM

Well, before this things happen utrum really need to earn good funds to support the listing fees and aside from that it also need to have huge volume of investors and traders.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:34:30 AM

Well, before this things happen utrum really need to earn good funds to support the listing fees and aside from that it also need to have huge volume of investors and traders.
To gain such more investors and traders we need a popularity that can bring more traffic into our platform which leads to transactions workflow so that we can experience the reputation of the platform initially.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:41:43 AM

Thats pretty close for utrum and i hope that it starts getting listed on all those huge exchanges as soon as possible to deliever good profits to each investor and also to attract several users to their platform.
Utrum management should negotiate with the other big exchanges and list on the more exchanges that will add value to the project and for every investor.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:51:20 AM

Yes, they did. This is a great start for the journey, isn't it? I really love how Utrum decides what they wanted to do in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: