Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:41:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐ Utrum [OOT] ⭐One-Stop Center for Crypto Research ⭐ LIVE Project ⭐  (Read 30022 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:04:53 AM

Utrum is trending in the crypto world with more opportunities and new plans enriching all their teams to explore to the new advanced technologies and features which will bring a leading change for the platform.
Same thought with you buddy. It is now clearly see what the better performance that the Utrum have for the whole crypto currency community. The team working behind the Utrum is giving the vest they could for this project proved its capabilities and reach much further from this.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:10:44 PM

Utrum is trending in the crypto world with more opportunities and new plans enriching all their teams to explore to the new advanced technologies and features which will bring a leading change for the platform.
Yes, they bring a chance for someone it is not crypto experts can give their opinion about ICO projects to others.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:13:17 PM

utrum is great project utrum is a trusted platform. Many people are using the utrum app. This will be a great way of thinking that as a result of cusue the project will be a lot of help.
Yes, they will gain more user at the future, the idea of platform meet the demand of market now. I hope they will bring more surprised more.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:30:46 PM

I saw that there are benefits for token holders, but since there are no smart contracts does that mean it could also include the rewards that will be given to the bounty hunters?
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:58:23 PM

utrum is great project utrum is a trusted platform. Many people are using the utrum app. This will be a great way of thinking that as a result of cusue the project will be a lot of help.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The project is great as well as beneficial. And it has very high potential to become successful. That's why many people already joined the platform by making an investment in it and started supporting it. As well many people use the Utrum app. And I hope the project is succeed soon.

utrum.io (OP)

Activity: 320
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 08:04:01 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2018, 04:11:54 AM by utrum.io

When the platform users will be analyzed technical / market / education codes of experts to make a decision for its investment. Having this foundation will be easy and convenient for investors. But investment involves money and living  so I'm very careful. I wonder about the experts. Who are they? What basis to believe in expert opinion?
I don't think that now there is a sense to you to give answers to these tricky questions because the probability of your mistrust is high. I think that you all will see after start of the project.

Anyone with knowledge of Crypto currencies can write reviews, analysis and make predictions on Utrum Platform. Depending on the member votes, they can become an expert. If you have the skillset, you can become an expert too. Utrum team will not decide who is an expert, it is up to community members.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:28:51 AM

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The project is great as well as beneficial. And it has very high potential to become successful. That's why many people already joined the platform by making an investment in it and started supporting it. As well many people use the Utrum app. And I hope the project is succeed soon.
Utrum really gives their members a satisying work and meet their expectation. I am grateful that I followed Utrum which will be successful in the near future.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:37:51 AM

What’s a #dICO? A Simply Transparent Crowdsale.

No Smart Contracts.
No Centralized token control.
No Third Party Exchange.

Buy $OOT, directly from our wallet to yours. Powered by @KomodoPlatform’s blockchain-to-blockchain #atomicswaps technology.

https://utrum.io/tokensale/

30% discount offer valid till 20 May

Woah! This is a great offer from Utrum project, get in now so you won't be left behind. The project really deserve to be invested because of its profitability.

Another great offer from the site, I am really impressed that utrum team is serious about making the ICO legit and trustable, especially when I saw they already have a trade market for the tokens.

Me too. I like the effort of the team Utrum providing always good informations inorder for all possible investors to have an  accurate details regarding on their token sales. By this, I'm sure that the investments of all investors who joined on this team will be safe and secured.
Utrum have setup all such functionalities with a system to safeguard all the participants from the hackers and scammers where the code to unlock the participants accounts will not be decoded.

That's a huge claim to make right, the fight against hackers is a constant one. if you stop then people will exploit it in the future when tech becomes better
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:54:51 AM

No Smart Contracts.
No Third Party Exchange.

Buy $OOT, directly from our wallet to yours. Powered by @KomodoPlatform’s blockchain-to-blockchain #atomicswaps technology.

Woah! This is a great offer from Utrum project, get in now so you won't be left behind. The project really deserve to be invested because of its profitability.

Another great offer from the site, I am really impressed that utrum team is serious about making the ICO legit and trustable, especially when I saw they already have a trade market for the tokens.

Me too. I like the effort of the team Utrum providing always good informations inorder for all possible investors to have an  accurate details regarding on their token sales. By this, I'm sure that the investments of all investors who joined on this team will be safe and secured.
Utrum have setup all such functionalities with a system to safeguard all the participants from the hackers and scammers where the code to unlock the participants accounts will not be decoded.

That's a huge claim to make right, the fight against hackers is a constant one. if you stop then people will exploit it in the future when tech becomes better
In no case should we stop at this fight. When the hacker attacks resume, users will stop using the site
ace09

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:27:41 AM

Utrum is a dICO launching on Komodo Platform

What is dICO?

dICO - Decentralized ICO is the first of it's kind tokensale offered by Komodo Platform

Komodo dICO is a Hack-Proof ICO process. In a dICO, the sale is performed within the AtomicDex exchange app using electrum servers. The sale process is completely decentralized without any point of failure. Every contribution is performed “wallet-to-wallet”. Vulnerabilities such as a Smart Contract being hacked; an attacker changing the Contract address on a website; and other attacks Ethereum ICOs have suffered, are eliminated. This is because everything happens on the blockchain using Atomic Swaps. When an individual invests in the dICO, the transaction occurs between the utrum (ticker OOT) Blockchain and the Blockchain they are buying from (e.g. BTC, KMD, BCH, etc) and is performed direct from the buyers wallet.

https://komodoplatform.com/faqs/#faq/what-is-a-decentralized-ico-a-k-a-dico-arent-all-ico-platforms-decentralized

Do It Yourself Model

https://komodoplatform.com/kmd-offers-new-crowdfunding-options-via-blockchain-technology/

Utrum Review of Komodo

https://medium.com/utrum/why-did-we-chose-komodo-over-ethereum-and-neo-82e94935d70d

Create your own Asset Chain

https://komodoplatform.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/KPSD/pages/109641772/Komodo+Tutorial+-+Creating+Your+Own+Asset+Chain

Wow, another development here in the Utrum project. The team will be launching its first decentralized ICO of it's kind tokensale offered by Komodo Platform here in the crypto currency community. And I hope for the great outcome and turn into a success of this project with a great potentials and capabilities.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:07:39 AM

I think the team offered to make a platform that many crypto currency users will need. With interest I will look after the project.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 04:22:55 AM

I think the team offered to make a platform that many crypto currency users will need. With interest I will look after the project.
Yes, the team took into consideration about the community and for sure they can make some great profits due to this reason. I think that they might soon have some exciting benefits which would make them go much more wider.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:24:44 AM

No Smart Contracts.
No Third Party Exchange.

In no case should we stop at this fight. When the hacker attacks resume, users will stop using the site
That is the reason why each time being safe from hackers is much important. I think no user can like to face any hacker and to loose his credential data so security infact matters a lot.
Underrated

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:26:30 AM

No Smart Contracts.
No Third Party Exchange.

That is the reason why each time being safe from hackers is much important. I think no user can like to face any hacker and to loose his credential data so security infact matters a lot.
The team for utrum is much more secure and confedient in terms of hackers and also i think that they would properly manage their team and would always try to keep all the credential data much more safe and secure from various hackers.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:45:39 AM

No Smart Contracts.
No Third Party Exchange.

The team for utrum is much more secure and confedient in terms of hackers and also i think that they would properly manage their team and would always try to keep all the credential data much more safe and secure from various hackers.
This moment undoubtedly attracts the attention of users and increases the credibility of the project. The most important thing is to keep the pace

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:48:10 AM

Saw in the https://dexstats.info/dico.php that the token/ coin sold has already reached more than 5.1m. I think there is plenty of time to reach softcap but hardcap is far from reach.
sathvik112

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:03:24 AM

Saw in the https://dexstats.info/dico.php that the token/ coin sold has already reached more than 5.1m. I think there is plenty of time to reach softcap but hardcap is far from reach.
That is a good metrics Utrum have got more potential investors now and we could see more experts who are very attentive with the platform, it is a good start and keep asking for more investment plans.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:10:03 AM

This is a good choice for crypto investors as we see there was exciting plans with Utrum and the developer team was very attentive in bringing more opportunities and launching various upgrades.
MikesLeo

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:15:13 AM

Yes, they will gain more user at the future, the idea of platform meet the demand of market now. I hope they will bring more surprised more.
Utrum aiming on the upgrades to make the platform more advanced for the convenience of users with all outstanding investment plans good to understand and make a value for our funds.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:20:11 AM

Does the team possess the experience and can they handle to fix the bugs Amber issues in the mobile app of utrum and will all the features be monitored and have a support functionality  Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: