Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:24:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐ Utrum [OOT] ⭐One-Stop Center for Crypto Research ⭐ LIVE Project ⭐  (Read 30022 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 05:23:22 AM

Saw in the https://dexstats.info/dico.php that the token/ coin sold has already reached more than 5.1m. I think there is plenty of time to reach softcap but hardcap is far from reach.
Who has designed this website and what the resource in general is? Didn't you think as there get information and whether it should be trusted?

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:27:40 AM

Saw in the https://dexstats.info/dico.php that the token/ coin sold has already reached more than 5.1m. I think there is plenty of time to reach softcap but hardcap is far from reach.
That is a good metrics Utrum have got more potential investors now and we could see more experts who are very attentive with the platform, it is a good start and keep asking for more investment plans.
the project is gradually developing and I think the team will get a hard cap. Most importantly, they need to put more effort into the development of the advertising campaign of the project, which will increase the popularity of the project.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:46:32 AM

Who has designed this website and what the resource in general is? Didn't you think as there get information and whether it should be trusted?
Im also not sure about that bud, but since they are showing a good feedback for utrum I think I will truat thier review.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:05:41 AM

But, it is possible to reach it, isn't it? This is the best project I have ever seen in the history so why not? Something might happen in the future.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:13:28 AM

I don't know much about it but it seems is trustable because that website is generally just listing an ICO progress. Come on, they list the information for making easier.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:20:07 AM

This is a good choice for crypto investors as we see there was exciting plans with Utrum and the developer team was very attentive in bringing more opportunities and launching various upgrades.
Thats right, utrum really has some great things to offer on their platform and also offer great discounts. The platform is growing at a fast pace and has really started getting recognition.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:37:47 AM

What’s a #dICO? A Simply Transparent Crowdsale.

No Smart Contracts.
No Centralized token control.
No Third Party Exchange.

Buy $OOT, directly from our wallet to yours. Powered by @KomodoPlatform’s blockchain-to-blockchain #atomicswaps technology.

https://utrum.io/tokensale/

30% discount offer valid till 20 May

Woah! This is a great offer from Utrum project, get in now so you won't be left behind. The project really deserve to be invested because of its profitability.

Another great offer from the site, I am really impressed that utrum team is serious about making the ICO legit and trustable, especially when I saw they already have a trade market for the tokens.

Me too. I like the effort of the team Utrum providing always good informations inorder for all possible investors to have an  accurate details regarding on their token sales. By this, I'm sure that the investments of all investors who joined on this team will be safe and secured.
Utrum have setup all such functionalities with a system to safeguard all the participants from the hackers and scammers where the code to unlock the participants accounts will not be decoded.
If actually without exaggeration it is possible to realize protection of accounts which is presented in this project, then service will be just a bomb.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:59:26 AM

But, it is possible to reach it, isn't it? This is the best project I have ever seen in the history so why not? Something might happen in the future.
All things are possible to reached especially for team Utrum in which they provided good strategy and marketing inorder to gained more investors to joined on their ICO. In fact, they are almost halfway to their soft cap. So probably, in a few more days, they can possibly reached it.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:36:23 AM

How does this project secure the funds of the investors? Are the devs certain about the functionality of this platform?
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:08:14 AM

Right,  it is a good project.  I'm sure that they can reach the hard cap soon.  Cooperation is very needed to make things happen,  it is not hard for them to do it because they already use it from the start
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:12:46 AM

Utrum is what we need to be able for crypto community reach a new level of exposures and spreading knowledge about crypto economics and ecosystem development. Exchanges of ideas for a common good is what the platform encourages.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:04:17 AM

This is a good choice for crypto investors as we see there was exciting plans with Utrum and the developer team was very attentive in bringing more opportunities and launching various upgrades.
Agree, this project is has a very brilliant idea with awesome team members.  The project aims nothing but succes and the benefits of investors. I can see success ahead for this project the cooperation and activeness of all people the investors, team members and the supporters are the strongest bond that no one can stop. Together we can make things happen.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:49:29 PM

Thats right, utrum really has some great things to offer on their platform and also offer great discounts. The platform is growing at a fast pace and has really started getting recognition.
Yes, due to their additional features many investors are attracted towards the project. As well the community of this project is consistently growing and also it is becoming more stronger as per every passing day. very soon the project will become huge popular in all over the world.

utrum.io (OP)

Activity: 320

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 11:10:56 PM

This site is operated by Komodo team where they list upcoming ICOs and funds raised based on Barterdex exchange

Here are the day to day stats to confirm

https://dexstats.info/tradevolume.php

Scroll down to historical data for day to day stats

https://dexstats.info/history/2018-05-10.php

utrum.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 11:17:16 PM

Great project. When you will publish your whitepaper?

It's been months we published our whitepaper Smiley

https://utrum.io/docs/utrum_white_paper.pdf

https://utrum.io/docs/Utrum-WP-Chinese.pdf

utrum.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 11:30:16 PM

when is utrum going to lunch exchange?

Our tokensale is going on BarterDex decentralized exchange for now.

Exchange listing is possible only after tokensale. Mainsale is from 21 may - 20 June

We will apply for exchanges after 20 June and hopefully we get listed in July

frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:46:31 AM

This site is operated by Komodo team where they list upcoming ICOs and funds raised based on Barterdex exchange

Here are the day to day stats to confirm

https://dexstats.info/tradevolume.php

Scroll down to historical data for day to day stats

https://dexstats.info/history/2018-05-10.php

Great scale to see which the funds are really growing for the project. Hoping that this will be a succesful project and can serve us good service.
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:04:13 AM

The OOT tokens has just arrived from my contribution.  Atomic swap really does make wonders as far as ICO is concerned. . By the end of the campaign , it can be readily exchanged on BarterDEX.

████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:26:05 AM

Exchange listing is possible only after tokensale. Mainsale is from 21 may - 20 June

The sale is slowly coming and I am excited to invest in Utrum. This is a great opportunity for me and other people who wants to support Utrum.
Same here bud I am even convincing my friends who are into crypto to invest as well to this project even just a little.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:36:58 AM

The sale is slowly coming and I am excited to invest in Utrum. This is a great opportunity for me and other people who wants to support Utrum.
Same here bud I am even convincing my friends who are into crypto to invest as well to this project even just a little.
Yeah, as time passes by this project improved a lot and become more popular here in the crypto currency community. Hopefully the tean may continue their very spectacular start which makes sense to all of us. I'm looking forward for more update on this prpject.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: