Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:04:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐ Utrum [OOT] ⭐One-Stop Center for Crypto Research ⭐ LIVE Project ⭐  (Read 30025 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:13:41 AM

this is real parner KOMODO and Utrum Coin OOT is listed on Komodo Decentralized exchange BarterDex  Wink
whether the investor will get a bonus token KMD  Huh because me chek website 30% KMD BONUS Only until 20 May 2018 for investor  Huh

The bonus token is OOT and not KMD. That means the current price of OOT in the BarterDex is cheaper by 30% to its future value.
You are definitely wrong. They were giving 30% bonus to people who used the Komodo platform to buy OOT in exchange for KMD.
The news is little bit confused to me.people are changing comments in different way.can anyone give me the correct link of this topic in details
You should be very cautious and Utrum have published the official white papers, please go through that understand the project and find all the links from the official publishing that helps you to proceed in a secured manner.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:20:50 AM

All the details of tokens sold should be clearly highlighted for the users and a special review on website can help better to understand the platform of it could have more details that will enrich the participants.
yomikiyao

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:31:45 AM

All the details of tokens sold should be clearly highlighted for the users and a special review on website can help better to understand the platform of it could have more details that will enrich the participants.
ICO sales started in May 21st, but I did not see specific sales figures on the official website. I expect it to have a good result.
utrum.io (OP)

Activity: 320
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 02:32:05 AM

where can i see how many OOT have already been sold and if you reach the softcap?
can you have a more prominent visualization on your website's main page?

These are stats from BarterDex

Raised: 628.7K USD | Sold 7M OOT

https://dexstats.info/dico.php

https://dexstats.info/tradevolume.php (scroll down to check for date wise data)

We will integrate this on our website soon
utrum.io (OP)

Activity: 320

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 02:32:59 AM

Main Sale Schedule

Week 1 (21 May - 28 May) Discount 15% on all coins

Week 2 (29 May - 04 June) Discount 10% on all coins

Week 3 ( 05 June - 12 June) Discount 5% on all coins

Week 4 (13 June - 20 June) Discount 0% on all coins

REFERRAL BONUS 5%

BUY LIMIT Min $60, Max $60,000

sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:33:53 AM

Even we see Utrum have implemented more investing plans still it explores to the economy bringing more deserving plans which are really excelling the investors choosing to gain more profits. Project seems will rapidly grow and achieve heights.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:41:29 AM

Main Sale Schedule

REFERRAL BONUS 5%

This information can lessen the questions of participants or joiners when and how much the discount is.  It is a great opportunity to everyone most especially those who waited for those days. I know many will grab this opportunity. To the team good for all of you to informed the people, keep maintaining it.
layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 02:44:10 AM

where can i see how many OOT have already been sold and if you reach the softcap?

found it!

as posted on twitter 2hrs ago : https://twitter.com/utrumdotio/status/998728088828575744

Thanks to your support, we have reached 62% of softcap in our PreSale. Our
mainsale has commenced from 21 May and lasts till 20 June with weekly
discount schedule. Be a part of #AtomicSwaps Revolution and participate
in our "Simply Transparent Crowdsale" https://utrum.io/tokensale/

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:50:07 AM

I think this project will be successful as many people need this information. How will information given by contributors be checked? And who can make information? Any members or only experts?
Yes that's right! The team does everything at a high level. Preparation of the project is very confident. I hope that soon we will see new updates and good news from the development team!

WHat do you mean that "The team does everything at a high level". Is this a game where what is done has levels or something lmao. Makes no sense
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:01:03 AM

Well, the team really make the best they could for this project to be able to reach in this far. And now, as days goes by, no doubt why people are keep going an looking forward for this project. It is because of the great potential of the team working behind the Utrum project, and the team really make the best tey could to keep us all updated.
layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 03:01:42 AM

These are stats from BarterDex

Raised: 628.7K USD | Sold 7M OOT

https://dexstats.info/dico.php

https://dexstats.info/tradevolume.php (scroll down to check for date wise data)

We will integrate this on our website soon

thanks!
i think, it would be easier to follow the sales figures if you have a big progress bar on the main page Wink
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:32:46 AM

Main Sale Schedule

REFERRAL BONUS 5%

This information can lessen the questions of participants or joiners when and how much the discount is.  It is a great opportunity to everyone most especially those who waited for those days. I know many will grab this opportunity. To the team good for all of you to informed the people, keep maintaining it.

Yes. That informations above will be the guidelines for some people who have plans to joined in the main sale of Utrum project. Hopefully, this will attract and captivates potential investors that will be going to invest and help the project achieved it's goal and become fully functional platform someday.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:09:14 AM

The popularity of UTRUM will increase, considerably excellent work of team. We will wait patiently and we will look how far this project will promote.
The project will be able to receive good popularity only for set of several facts. Excellent work of team on promotion and of course active work of community on means of bounty-campaigns.
The team has worked well to promote the project and so has the community of this project. I think they're going in the right direction, which will surely mean that they're bound to be successful if they continue to do so.
The team certainly looks right for the project. Its a vast project with serious investors involved which cant be led down by the team, because a good reputation is crucial at the start.
Yes thats realy true. Building reputation is a difficult task since you will be questioned for legality in thr beginning which will create detractors of the project.
It requires more promotion that can only help us to reach the targets as Utrum have already set the potential it still needs a better promotion now.
Promotion and excellent advertisements strategy will help the project to be famous in the crypto market. Ubcoin team are now working on the project updates and progress. Its really true about the promotions, this will make a huge difference in the project popularity.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:01:21 AM

Well, the team really make the best they could for this project to be able to reach in this far. And now, as days goes by, no doubt why people are keep going an looking forward for this project. It is because of the great potential of the team working behind the Utrum project, and the team really make the best tey could to keep us all updated.

Yes, we can see that the team is really active with the developments of this project and because of that the project already gain more investors and active community members.

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:34:06 AM

Yes, we can see that the team is really active with the developments of this project and because of that the project already gain more investors and active community members.
The project is actively developing and is growing rapidly. And I see how the number of project followers who are interested in the development and launch of the project increases.

Of course, many supporters and investors will join to this project because its uniqueness and also they have a great team developing the platform.

Yes, and because the investors instinct tells them that this project really have a great potentials and investing here will give them good profit in the near future.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:38:02 AM

The project is actively developing and is growing rapidly. And I see how the number of project followers who are interested in the development and launch of the project increases.

Of course, many supporters and investors will join to this project because its uniqueness and also they have a great team developing the platform.

Agree, the uniqueness and the dedications of the team will surely help them to fulfill all their goals and hopefully achieving success in the near future. Looking forward for more developments very soon.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:44:33 AM

Yes, i agree with you. If people recognize the userful of Utrum, they will come to contribute and support them. So i have no doubt about the growth of our community at now and the future. Have any good news now at Utrum?

cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:55:20 AM

Yes, i agree with you. If people recognize the userful of Utrum, they will come to contribute and support them. So i have no doubt about the growth of our community at now and the future. Have any good news now at Utrum?
With a experienced and talent team. Utrum can do more and more working for improve their apps with the most legit crypto currency experts

Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:41:58 AM

Yes, and because the investors instinct tells them that this project really have a great potentials and investing here will give them good profit in the near future.
This project is realy popular and theres no doubt about that. It is making a large community of crypto enthusiast.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:01:13 AM

This project is realy popular and theres no doubt about that. It is making a large community of crypto enthusiast.
Indeed. This is the biggest project in the world that will make a crypto enthusiast happy against the Utrum project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: