Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:42:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐ Utrum [OOT] ⭐One-Stop Center for Crypto Research ⭐ LIVE Project ⭐  (Read 30024 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:10:55 AM

Nice. The Utrum will have a possibility to be listed in Blockfolio tracker because BarterDEX prices is going to add by the Blockfolio. Hopefully, it will be finalized and became officially part of it so that it can add more attractions for the project inorder to catch the attentions of all crypto investors.
Blockfolio add might help improve in promotion cause you're also getting what is essentially free marketting from the blockfolio team for like what's no effort
I firmly believe that if Blockfolio will become official part of this project it will be huge advantage of Utrum. Blockfolio is already famous and many people used it. It will surely improve the project rating and many investors will support and  invest because of
the involvement of Blockfolio.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
berta81

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 11:15:11 AM

Nice. The Utrum will have a possibility to be listed in Blockfolio tracker because BarterDEX prices is going to add by the Blockfolio. Hopefully, it will be finalized and became officially part of it so that it can add more attractions for the project inorder to catch the attentions of all crypto investors.
Blockfolio add might help improve in promotion cause you're also getting what is essentially free marketting from the blockfolio team for like what's no effort
I firmly believe that if Blockfolio will become official part of this project it will be huge advantage of Utrum. Blockfolio is already famous and many people used it. It will surely improve the project rating and many investors will support and  invest because of
the involvement of Blockfolio.
In principle it is possible, but not the fact. Not each person uses this service. However, if in the future there is a cooperation and with other large platforms, then it already another matter.
JohnWestbrook

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 11:16:36 AM

While we welcome participation from other projects, like Blockfolio, we are building a community platform and the strength of the platform comes from the users who are participating.  In other words, Utrum isn’t about corporate flash or landing partnership deals. We are about developing an ecosystem in which community wisdom and engagement is relied upon and supported by Ai and decentralized governance.
florians

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:54:24 PM

great project
JohnWestbrook

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 01:23:57 PM

Thank you! We appreciate the support, please share with your friends and others who are looking for a trusted platform within Crypto!
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:00:57 AM

Utrum listed on Coinmarketcap,, https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/utrum/.  based on Komodo Platform . and Utrum is solving the cryptocurrency trust problems in predictions for cryptocurrency investors and newbies.
Yes they have listed some days ago, but actually their volume at now still is not high. To solved it, maybe the team should make more promotion such as Big sale or Big bonus. I really hope they will have more growth at the future.
Listing on coinmarketcap.com is really a good sign for the project launch as we need to understand many crypto users keep their attention now about Utrum through coinmarketcap and this is also a way we can gain some potential investors.

Ehh, it's not really a platform to advertise but I guess it's better than nothing. Well time will tell what will happen to the coin I suppose in the end
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:58:32 AM

While we welcome participation from other projects, like Blockfolio, we are building a community platform and the strength of the platform comes from the users who are participating.  In other words, Utrum isn’t about corporate flash or landing partnership deals. We are about developing an ecosystem in which community wisdom and engagement is relied upon and supported by Ai and decentralized governance.

Creating a community for this kind of project is really essential but compared to other projects it seems like you have a small number of members in your Telegram group aside from the fact that joining the telegram is one of your bounty tasks.
JohnWestbrook

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 01:48:40 AM

Ehh, it's not really a platform to advertise but I guess it's better than nothing. Well time will tell what will happen to the coin I suppose in the end

Our platform will be fairly diverse and there will be opportunities for projects to market their crypto services via Premium features, so essentially we are creating a space for the crypto community to find, primarily, quality content and reviews...secondarily, a way to communicate about all sorts of projects, services, and assets.  While time will tell what happens with any coin, in the end the important goal is developing a transparent, trusted, community-curated ecosystem for helping crypto investors, developers and newbies.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:51:37 AM

So, do you have already some set of plans to make a good partnership with some good projects? Because as what I have understand, it seems that the project wanted to build a good community.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
JohnWestbrook

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 01:57:22 AM

Creating a community for this kind of project is really essential but compared to other projects it seems like you have a small number of members in your Telegram group aside from the fact that joining the telegram is one of your bounty tasks.

You're absolutely correct, it boils down to a solid and genuine community.  This is a challenge we are focusing on daily.  Things like bounty programs are not always perfect, by far, so we are always working to gain visibility in a very dense space as Cryptocurrency has become...not to mention a chaotic one.

We have become very strict about dealing with spammy bounty hunters, but overall this has been a learning process for us as a team.  We are admittedly very grass roots and truly passionate about creating a really solid platform and community.  Part of that process undoubtedly relies upon the Alpha release of Utrum Platform, which will be coming very quickly after the crowdsale completes.  We are holding ourselves to very high standards with regards to our dev team.  

Stay tuned and we appreciate the small community we do have supporting and coming along this journey with us!  Things are only beginning to show signs of how positive this project is moving, with listing in Barterdex, CMC listing, and having made massive strides toward reaching our Softcap, we are all very excited with how far we've come for such a tiny project!  
JohnWestbrook

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 02:05:02 AM

So, do you have already some set of plans to make a good partnership with some good projects? Because as what I have understand, it seems that the project wanted to build a good community.

At this time we are focused on building Utrum Platform once the crowdsale is completed.  In crypto development is king.  In Utrum trust is king and development is queen! Smiley  So our focus is to move forward working hard to make transparent, trusted connections and community and add to that world-class development of the platform.  Ultimately partnerships have to be of a very specific nature to fit into what we are doing, so it will be a matter of discussion down the road.  For now, focus is building a good community from our very grass-roots efforts and creating the platform.  We are about results and actually doing things, not simply creating a token like many projects do.  Our token is a utility coin, for a purpose, and that purpose (our platform) is the priority.

Thanks for the question!
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:12:58 AM

This project will be very useful for new traders who decided to engage in this activity. After all, there is a lot of information on the Internet, but it's hard to filter which one is true and which one is not. This textbook will help them in this training.
The name is already saying its job.if a project can make instructions for the new traders then there will revolutionary change in the crypto world as for the project to earn more people trust,love.
JohnWestbrook

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 02:16:12 AM

I looked at the whole site of the project and did not find the information I needed. If there are developers here, could you tell me briefly what will be the content of your textbook for Criptov investors. Since I'm curious about what exactly your textbook will be and I would like to recommend it to my friends.

I'm curious if you had the correct site as it's very verbose and thoroughly describes our entire project.  By "textbook for criptov investors" I assume you mean "Playbook for Crypto Investors, in which case a Playbook is a term referring to a trusted reference guide for investors of crypto assets, products or services.  Utrum is a platform designed as a community where members are able to both create reviews/content regarding crypto products, services, etc..and vote on other content already published.  When a member creates content, it is up to the community to vote and rate their content and members are rewarded for various activities such as this.  

Perhaps the most effective way to answer your question would be to start at the FAQ section of our site, then check out the Whitepaper in your preferred language (we have several).

This is all found at: https://utrum.io/
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:21:58 AM

Utrum listed on Coinmarketcap,, https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/utrum/.  based on Komodo Platform . and Utrum is solving the cryptocurrency trust problems in predictions for cryptocurrency investors and newbies.

Utrum had always surprised not only the investors but also the supporters, Because of their fast development from the ICO stage.

cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:58:58 AM

Nice, the team is really doing their best to increase the popularity of utrum. I am sure listing in blockfolio will give big impact to the project as blockfolio is very popular now and a lot of investors are using this.
Utrum project was a good project that need to be invested. If listing at Blockfolio will be official this will be a great and many will be interested to join because project was trusted by Blockfolio. Project community are now widely increasing and this a good motivation to rest of the team and supporters.
Yes, not only listing at Blockfolio, they have already listing at coinmarketcap. I believe they will have more investors at next days.
I think coinmarketcap is the best listing site if they would like to be followed by investors since thats where most crypto traders regularly check the price of each coins.
For listing at coinmarketcap, your coin is need high volume at trading on some days ( if i don't have any mistake, over 50 BTC)

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:03:58 AM

Utrum had always surprised not only the investors but also the supporters, Because of their fast development from the ICO stage.
I didnt know that they were already listed in cmc, this is a good start for this project because now we are all aware that utrum tokens has a market value.
They already listed, maybe because of KOMODO platform? But the volume is so small, and the value has recovery a little same almost altcoin market.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:05:26 AM

Nice, the team is really doing their best to increase the popularity of utrum. I am sure listing in blockfolio will give big impact to the project as blockfolio is very popular now and a lot of investors are using this.
Utrum project was a good project that need to be invested. If listing at Blockfolio will be official this will be a great and many will be interested to join because project was trusted by Blockfolio. Project community are now widely increasing and this a good motivation to rest of the team and supporters.
Yes, not only listing at Blockfolio, they have already listing at coinmarketcap. I believe they will have more investors at next days.
I think coinmarketcap is the best listing site if they would like to be followed by investors since thats where most crypto traders regularly check the price of each coins.
For listing at coinmarketcap, your coin is need high volume at trading on some days ( if i don't have any mistake, over 50 BTC)
Still they made a great job in investing to get thier coin listed in coinmarketcap. Its not that cheap to have your coin placed thier. Hopefully they will reap what they sow.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:26:37 AM

I didnt know that they were already listed in cmc, this is a good start for this project because now we are all aware that utrum tokens has a market value.

Yeah. I posted last few days that Utrum coin were going to be listed in CoinMarketCap. And now, it's officially in there and as of now, the price of each token are good and probably will increased in a few more days to come. Hopefully, the dev team of this project will give official announcements from this so that everyone will know it.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:30:23 AM

Well, this is an advantage for the team since they are already been listed in cmc. What the team are now doing is definitely to improve more about their platform and we can observe that they really are doing their best.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:34:49 AM

Well, this is an advantage for the team since they are already been listed in cmc. What the team are now doing is definitely to improve more about their platform and we can observe that they really are doing their best.
This is a positive sign for the project where we can easily do reach out to many potential investors through various platforms which had a huge workflow of transactions, we can gain more investors traffic through this way as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: