Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:16:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐ Utrum [OOT] ⭐One-Stop Center for Crypto Research ⭐ LIVE Project ⭐  (Read 30025 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:50:21 AM

Utrum Seeks to Make Crypto Investing Accessible and Friendly

Utrum is a platform that aims to solve the issue of trust and confidence in the uncharted territory of ICOs and cryptocurrency projects.

Read more: https://cryptovest.com/news/utrum-seeks-to-make-crypto-investing-accessible-and-friendly/

Yeah that will make the project more worthy due to free from some fake reviewers.But this need very soon for the own good of this project
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:36:47 AM

Utrum is a platform that aims to solve the issue of trust and confidence in the uncharted territory of ICOs and cryptocurrency projects.

Read more: https://cryptovest.com/news/utrum-seeks-to-make-crypto-investing-accessible-and-friendly/

Yeah that will make the project more worthy due to free from some fake reviewers.But this need very soon for the own good of this project
Yes I also agree with that statement.
This will also significantly increase the trust factor of this project.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:57:49 AM

I hope with the help of an AI, fraud ICO reviews will be really eliminated so the system if not going to be abused just to get some rewards from the platform.
I agree. They can determine some fraud if the AI function will be working well. I hope that Utrum will continue to improve their project.
In my opinion, we need have a good AI or the devs team working with ICO experts to make them can working better.
Yeah as better the AI functionality, more secure the platform would be. They should run some tests to make sure everything is working as planned.
layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 06:03:19 AM

this project is doing it the right way. decentralized community reviewed ICO ratings make more sense.

often ICOs came with fake reviews or were presented by an ICO review company who are the ICO advisors at the same time.
of course they would give them 5 stars all the time Smiley

not sure how good the AI would be, but this technology is now the trend and should be integrated. would be interesting to find out what kind of fraud patterns an AI could detect and flag as "scam".

smart move by utrum to team up with komodo and use the barterdex powered atomic swaps for their dICO - being listed after 24 hours on CMC is quite an achievement! Wink
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:33:03 AM

I'm afraid to try my hand at trading, but I hope after the launch of UTUR it will be easy, at least start
utrum.io (OP)

Activity: 320

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 11:31:29 AM

Utrum Featured in

http://bitcoinist.com/utrum-launch-innovative-blockchain-platform-solving-trust-problems-crypto-investors/
https://btcmanager.com/utrum-a-trusted-playbook-for-crypto-investors-launches-first-of-its-kind-decentralized-ico-dico-on-komodo-platform/
https://news.bitcoin.com/pr-utrum-to-launch-innovative-blockchain-platform-solving-trust-problems-for-crypto-investors/
https://www.business.com/articles/blockchain-impact-small-business-funding/
https://www.forbes.com/sites/abdullahimuhammed/2018/05/23/3-essential-personal-saving-and-investing-tips-for-freelancers/#6c667b212570
https://www.coinspeaker.com/2018/05/21/utrums-transparent-crowdsale-new-kind-ico-named-dico-hits-12-soft-cap-listed-cmc-record-24-hours/
https://cryptovest.com/news/utrum-seeks-to-make-crypto-investing-accessible-and-friendly/
https://cryptocoremedia.com/pr10455/
https://www.coingecko.com/en/ico/utrum
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:04:51 AM

Well, have a lot of crypto and business site have support Utrum. If i have my own website, i will have one article for Utrum, i only do that at my steemit account Smiley.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:08:16 AM

Almost is legit and useful site. Beside the article at bounty program, we have a lot of seeding for Utrum. What about our crowdsale progress?

Laptop1996

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:11:09 AM

I read your project is very good to be follow, i hope it will be successful and reach to the moon and we will support you till the End of your project Keep it up!

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:13:49 AM

I read your project is very good to be follow, i hope it will be successful and reach to the moon and we will support you till the End of your project Keep it up!
It is all the plan they have excellently figured out all the possibilities and as team working on every activity to ultimately reach their goal.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:16:19 AM

There's no doubt that Utrum project will difinitely a big hit in crypto market. Being featured in different and well known big companies is very a big achievements already for this team. I hoped it will be posted in social medias so that people there will know how good the project is. Congrats team.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:20:35 AM

This is a positive sign for Utrum for successfully listing on the various crypto trends, now it grabs more attention of various potential investors and we can easily reap success.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:21:37 AM

I hope with the help of an AI, fraud ICO reviews will be really eliminated so the system if not going to be abused just to get some rewards from the platform.
I agree. They can determine some fraud if the AI function will be working well. I hope that Utrum will continue to improve their project.
In my opinion, we need have a good AI or the devs team working with ICO experts to make them can working better.
Yeah as better the AI functionality, more secure the platform would be. They should run some tests to make sure everything is working as planned.

This wonderful project really needs a strong ICO expert to gain a high amount of attraction of investors that will develop this project for the right future. And it also need to have a strong team members.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:23:49 AM

This wonderful project really needs a strong ICO expert to gain a high amount of attraction of investors that will develop this project for the right future. And it also need to have a strong team members.

yeah, utrum community is now getting bigger each day. Blockfolio involvement was a great way to promote this project. Investors will surely attract  Utrum. Aside from brilliant work of its team members the project platform was very magnificent idea.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:26:04 AM

yeah, utrum community is now getting bigger each day. Blockfolio involvement was a great way to promote this project. Investors will surely attract  Utrum. Aside from brilliant work of its team members the project platform was very magnificent idea.

This is because of the very active, serious, dedicated and trustworthy team members of utrum project, they already gain more investors and is near to reach success very soon.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:28:32 AM

I also adhere to this, and I very much hope that the team will be able to do everything possible to launch the platform in full development. We will follow the news from the developers.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:28:45 AM

Utrum team is highly experienced with similar platforms as what we analyzed and they are very active including the dev as observed they immediately fix any issues with proper resolutions without any delay that is leading the operations run smoothly.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:37:26 AM

I also adhere to this, and I very much hope that the team will be able to do everything possible to launch the platform in full development. We will follow the news from the developers.

They really need to do their best to be able to achieve success and to launch the platform successfully, the team must exert more efforts with the developments too.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:39:10 AM

Developers are actively sharing all the updates,  announcements about the Utrum with all more new investment plans and more investors are getting added through the plans.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:43:30 AM

Developers are actively sharing all the updates,  announcements about the Utrum with all more new investment plans and more investors are getting added through the plans.

This should be done always so that the investors will be more encourage to make good investments and also giving them more active supporters.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: