Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:38:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what you think about bitcoin in like 5 years?  (Read 21100 times)
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:58:27 AM

bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much
Oh man! I definitely agree with the raise percentage but somehow I don't think there would be bunch of forks... but if so, that would be lots of free money. I can't believe what happened to BTC Cash recently, and I am glad I had sold my bags before it crashed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Simone18

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:08:41 AM

I can see that bitcoin price will be much higher 5 years from now and its going to be more popular. There will be more people who will invest on bitcoin and some of us will become rich if we hold our bitcoin starting today. I hope 5 years from now there will be more stores that accept bitcoin as payment.

[   M O Z O  -  The Token of Discovery   ]   //  Whitepaper  //
               ►►  JOIN NOW  ◄◄   US$ 26M of US$ 42M already RAISED!               
Facebook  .  Twitter  .  Telegram  .  Medium  .  Reddit  .  Youtube  .  ANN Thread
salihno71

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:15:17 PM

bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much

I would say that we will see at least one successful implementation of L2 technology which will address some of the issues and enable wider deployment of the bitcoin. I also believe that price will be somewhere over 20k$.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:22:23 PM

when talking about Bitcoin’s future then first people will think about the price and its excellent potential growth. but there are more important things, it’s the development conditions of Bitcoin itself. Even though Bitcoin shows a satisfying performance but there are still many things that can be improved, especially in terms of privacy and scaling.
hopefully in the next few years we’ll see the development of Bitcoin which will attract more users.

technology always develop faster , i even believe within 5 years bitcoin would give us a big surprise! i'm not talking about value bitcoin only here as it's too mainstream to bring that matter. but more to about how bitcoin adoption could be drastically Increases . it would be a well known currency , buy things with bitcoin wouldn't be a strange thing anymore etc.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:54:56 PM

A good opinion and like with your opinion.
If bitcoin does not increase 300 percent at current prices then bitcoin is less good or less profitable someday, because bitcoin is the culmination of one's success for the future or for the next 5 years so if the speed and transaction remain the same then bitcoin does not include a good level .
I expect the bitcoin for the next five years has increased transaction prices so that more people are interested in bitcoin.
Mame

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:03:36 PM

With bitcoin am very much optimistic that it would increase it's value not only double tha value. And since bitcoin is first in the market it is likely to stay for a very very long time, because it is the new era and with bitcoin is the new fiat.

│▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏  │▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏    │▌▌│▌▌▌ 
International Blockshare Identification Number
██   Telegram   ██████████   IBIN   █████████   Medium   ██
mazzaneo

Activity: 300

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:41:22 PM

I think we need not worry about the long term future of bitcoin, there is a strong well invested and passionate community behind it. In 5 years I think bitcoin price will be unimaginable from where it is today.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Your Digital Network | 10MB Blocks
Algo: XEVAN | DK3 | Masternodes
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
CoinPayments | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
helars2008

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:56:15 PM

If this kind of trend happening right now will continue for the next years then we can say that anyone who invested in bitcoin today will truly reap what they sow. Bitcoin will be gaining popularity and this will drive it to a higher level.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jackfruit

Activity: 416

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:00:40 AM

There is surely a trend at the moment. More valuable Bitcoin become, more people keep asking me how they can buy it. In the past i had to convince people to join this revolution. I think 25k is not a dream in 5 years. BUT, there are some issues within the system. The war between Bitcoin Core and Bitcoin Unlimited team makes me worried. Thank god, Bitcoin is not actually in the the control of anyone. No matter what other do, it will always find its course.
maulana rifai

Activity: 331

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:05:49 AM

I hope for the next 5 years, bitcoin prices getting up and do not descend to the lowest point like months ago.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:07:38 AM

I hope for the next 5 years, bitcoin prices getting up and do not descend to the lowest point like months ago.
thats true i think if the speed of the transaction remains slow as it is today and the transaction fee is not decreased at all or even higher and on the other hand bitcoin prices continue to rise of course the next 5 years is not a good thing to come, I hope hardfork, segwit, or other development in the future can fix this problem because I think this problem will affect the future of bitcoin
braves182

Activity: 476

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 11:35:31 AM

Bitcoin is in the global financial market for a short time, but we can already see what scope it has acquired and how much its price has grown. I think that in 5 years, bitcoin will grow significantly and become even stronger in the world economy.

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:41:25 AM

i think after 5 years, bitcoin will be more famous than now, there will be many people which involve in bitcoin industry and for the price, i can not say too much because from now on, the price is always changing and no need to wait much time, the price is up and down too often. but if there is positive respond from the people, then i think bitcoin price will be increase because people want to buy bitcoin no matter how much the price in the market.

I agree , in 5 years time. I think bitcoin is more popular and it is still going strong. many people will join into bitcoin. More hard fork is psossible. more country will legalise bitcoin. and i think more coins will arise but bitcoin will still be the number one.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
praveenkumarjb

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:51:10 AM

In the next five years we would see many investors in crypto world.Eventually the market cap will increase to 500-1000 bilion.Then the price of bitcoin would easily be 25000$ which will be huge in the future again.
bellaboots

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:53:11 AM

I think bitcoin will be just fine, there will be some forks many of which will fade away to nothing - some might succeed - but bitcoin itself will I think maintain its gold ranking. I think it will be 10X in 5 years.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:55:23 AM

I do not know about it.  This question/topic is just the other question which makes me a little worried.  Why we over analyzed things?  I will just love to enjoy the earnings I get from bitcoin.  I will not think of things in the future.  I will concentrate on my present, I will earn more bitcoins and continue to support it.  Plus if ever those things happen, still I will support bitcoin and continue to patronize it.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:12:40 PM

bitcoin next 5 years? maybe we can said welcome $7000 ot higher than $7000 hahaha, in next 5 years i think bitcoin will more popular than know that makes bitcoin price is higher than know right? and i think in next 5 years bitcoin will accepted in offline store in any country int he world

Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:34:22 PM

thats true i think if the speed of the transaction remains slow as it is today and the transaction fee is not decreased at all or even higher and on the other hand bitcoin prices continue to rise of course the next 5 years is not a good thing to come, I hope hardfork, segwit, or other development in the future can fix this problem because I think this problem will affect the future of bitcoin
We are waiting that future, no Bitcoin users does not want Bitcoin can grow more in future with more function and fixed all problems. Of course, the requirement for Bitcoin become the important payment method is instantly transaction. I just need Bitcoin has this function in someday.
affandi

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:00:03 PM

In the next five years we would see many investors in crypto world.Eventually the market cap will increase to 500-1000 bilion.Then the price of bitcoin would easily be 25000$ which will be huge in the future again.

$ 25,000? it may be achieved. but you should know, the next 5 years is not a short time, I'm sure there will be new problems in bitcoin, and of course will disrupt the increase in bitcoin prices. For example this year alone china decided to ban bitcoin and proven to decrease bitcoin value. And I think the government is also a big influence in the development of bitcoin in the future. If other countries do the same thing as china, of course this becomes one of the bitcoin difficulties to achieve higher value in the coming year.
jkoin

Activity: 484
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:03:11 PM

Unambiguously, in 5 years, bitcoin and other crypto-currencies will grow in price and capitalization. Yes, there will be ups and downs. One without the other does not exist. But the market is young, promising and interesting. He is destined to be measured in trillions. And we do not miss the chance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: