Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:49:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 ⚡🚀ANN: GATCOIN Blockchain Rewards Program [Presale on 28 October]🌟 ⚡🚀  (Read 51521 times)
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:12:36 AM

Hm.. just started learning about team, and...
the first founder: Simon Cheong...its not the same Simon Cheong?

Simon Cheong  is Singapore's 44th richest man.[1] He is the founder of the property developer SC Global Developments Company. Cheong was ranked the 22nd richest man in Singapore on Forbes' list in 2008 and has a net worth of US$245 million then.

or this different people?  Huh

Not the same Simon Cheong I'm afraid! Our Founder/CEO Simon Cheong is from Australia and was formerly a lawyer with the World Bank.

So this project is operated by SK Planet? Because they are in ecommerce business around Asia, Turkey and USA.

According to Wikipedia they also own a company called OK Cashback which is South Korea?s most widely used integrated loyalty program where customers can earn points across a variety of retailers and redeem those points for goods, services, and discounts with over 60,000 merchants, and 38 million subscribers on its marketing platform.

That is basically what Gatcoin platform will be doing except they will be using blockchain technology.

No not operated by SK Planet. Instead SK Planet Japan is GATCOIN's anchor client, they have a rewards network COTOCO that covers their network in Japan. It is across this COTOCO network that GATCOIN will deploy in 2018.

I haven't read the whitepaper yet but only the general idea, why I have to use GATCOIN when I can write a token contract on top of ETH or issue a token on Waves and they will have a huge scalability trough Raiden Newtork and Waves-NG ?

GATCOIN offers merchants an opportunity to plug in to a pre existing system with added functionality such as targeted airdrops, and fast transaction speed. It also provides a unified interface for customers to store and trade many different rewards programs all in 1 place.

In short we provide a solution that is functionally better, as well as being more appealing to customers.

https://www.gatcoin.io/gatcoin-unveils-new-crypto-currency-airdrop-technology/ Nicely explain airdrop technology here. interesting project

Ok, Targeted airdrops are definetely something cool and I can see some potential. But now someone have to explain me this super large ledger technology, it's a offchain scaling solution?

This article by our Founder/CEO does a much better job at explaining it then I ever could!

https://www.gatcoin.io/how-it-works-high-speed-super-large-ledger-technology/

I understand this is the Chinese ICO? It seems that the Chinese authorities will again allow the Chinese residents to participate in the ICO.

Just to be clear we are NOT a Chinese ICO, while some team members have strong connections to China we as a company are not based in China and will not be marketing to China for the ICO

Who knows when the pre-sale starts and what is the discount?
Will all countries be able to participate?

There is no presale, instead the ICO is split in to 3 stages the first 33.3% is at $0.20 per token the 2nd 33.3% at $0.30 and the final 33.3% at $0.40

if you see page there is announce ICO date and end date is November . i think this project gonna bring revolution.  i will join this ico.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
john yuan

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

0x3a730F3323481De284C92Ad82764D095f188B41b

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:21:39 AM

This is what I see the team members have Chinese and members account for so much a team Cheesy
Is it possible to anticipate that there will be more and more Chinese people participating in project teams in other regions?
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:28:29 AM

https://www.gatcoin.io/gatcoin-unveils-new-crypto-currency-airdrop-technology/

This is very interesting and a step forward for the crypto community! Keep up the good work
bitjet

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:06:17 AM

This is what I see the team members have Chinese and members account for so much a team Cheesy
Is it possible to anticipate that there will be more and more Chinese people participating in project teams in other regions?
Cheesy If anything China people support it's will be success. And btw I see Gatcoin focus on other market. "GATCOIN will launch in 2018 with SK Planet Japan’s retail network of over 60,000 stores in Asia." see this on news article
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:20:39 AM

Cheesy If anything China people support it's will be success. And btw I see Gatcoin focus on other market. "GATCOIN will launch in 2018 with SK Planet Japan’s retail network of over 60,000 stores in Asia." see this on news article

Niceee, this definitely looks promising to me. How many other ICO's can claim that their products will launch with a large retail network?

Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:31:20 AM

Niceee, this definitely looks promising to me. How many other ICO's can claim that their products will launch with a large retail network?

Not much, and that is why this will be a successful project, they already have companies that will use their service, and that will bring other companies to use them too, first will be Asia, the place where cryptocurrencies are used the most, then Europe and last America, this token will have value almost immediately after ICO, and after the platform is online next year, it will skyrocket Cheesy.
cxrealdcx

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:37:37 AM

https://www.gatcoin.io/gatcoin-unveils-new-crypto-currency-airdrop-technology/ Nicely explain airdrop technology here. interesting project

Very smart way to lure people to a particular store. Somehow it kinda reminds me of Pokemon Go, having to chase something on your phone  Cheesy

I thought the same  Grin
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:42:53 AM

So I looked through the white paper, the system will simplify things for merchants. They will get out of the box loyalty program, discount tool, and data about consumer preferences. But I have one question - why not to use single GAT Coin for all purposes. Instead of creating several types of additional merchant tokens to use the same GAT Coin as a universal token for all?

That would seem like a perfect solution but when you think about it, what would happen if a company A gives you a cupon for 5€ which is converted to GAT coin and then you use this 5€ in company B. For sure they wont be happy to give you goods for free. It contradicts itself.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:48:26 AM

Not much, and that is why this will be a successful project, they already have companies that will use their service, and that will bring other companies to use them too, first will be Asia, the place where cryptocurrencies are used the most, then Europe and last America, this token will have value almost immediately after ICO, and after the platform is online next year, it will skyrocket Cheesy.

The project is promising very good future for who hold tokens.

And Japan is the perfect market to start. Japanese people always more adaptable in technological changes and probably they will love gatcoin.

FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:50:30 AM

Indeed, this is great for the project to have that huge retail network.
Investors will like this and will certainly invest in this platform. Really hope this project will get the funds it needs.

Keep it up team!
cxrealdcx

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:00:43 AM

And Japan is the perfect market to start. Japanese people always more adaptable in technological changes and probably they will love gatcoin.

I totally agree, but what my question is, why is it that things like that run best in the beginning in east Asian countries?
I think it´s nearly always the same.
pynetx

Merit: 262

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:33:47 AM

Targeted airdrop is quite a good idea. It could help in getting more customers and sales without losing much.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:35:25 AM

I totally agree, but what my question is, why is it that things like that run best in the beginning in east Asian countries?
`Well Europe is the old continent Wink I think Asia is always more open to technological advancements, wherein Europe is running a bit behind.
cxrealdcx

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:00:39 AM

`Well Europe is the old continent Wink I think Asia is always more open to technological advancements, wherein Europe is running a bit behind.

So, if i invest in such cool asian projects, i am the man living in old, bad europe can´t have fun with the asian money Sad
GAT_Chris

Activity: 64

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 08:07:53 AM

So I looked through the white paper, the system will simplify things for merchants. They will get out of the box loyalty program, discount tool, and data about consumer preferences. But I have one question - why not to use single GAT Coin for all purposes. Instead of creating several types of additional merchant tokens to use the same GAT Coin as a universal token for all?

That would seem like a perfect solution but when you think about it, what would happen if a company A gives you a cupon for 5€ which is converted to GAT coin and then you use this 5€ in company B. For sure they wont be happy to give you goods for free. It contradicts itself.

I can see your point, but you need to remember that you can only acquire tokens from company B in 2 ways. Either is issued directly to you by company B or you buy the tokens from another user. Either way company B has issued the tokens/voucher/reward with the assumption that is going to be redeemed.

Merchants who already have rewards systems in place know that there is a cost associated with them however there is a net gain as the system allows them to acquire/retain customers at a rate that they would not have if the rewards system was not in place.

In addition to this the GAT system allows for merchants to accept a mixture of tokens and FIAT for payment so products sold would be discounted not "free".

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:30:51 AM

I can see your point, but you need to remember that you can only acquire tokens from company B in 2 ways. Either is issued directly to you by company B or you buy the tokens from another user. Either way company B has issued the tokens/voucher/reward with the assumption that is going to be redeemed.

Merchants who already have rewards systems in place know that there is a cost associated with them however there is a net gain as the system allows them to acquire/retain customers at a rate that they would not have if the rewards system was not in place.

In addition to this the GAT system allows for merchants to accept a mixture of tokens and FIAT for payment so products sold would be discounted not "free".

I think the idea of Gatcoin is fantastic. I'm just wondering how the companies will incorporate this in to their fiscal environment.
pynetx

Merit: 262

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:35:51 AM

I worked in the coupons and reward industry and there's a very big opportunity for GATcoin. Retailers wanna lure customers by any means of offers.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:16:03 AM

Very smart way to lure people to a particular store. Somehow it kinda reminds me of Pokemon Go, having to chase something on your phone  Cheesy

I thought the same  Grin

I like this targeted airdrop technology but the idea behind it isn't new. There is already an mobile app (Shopkick) who also rewards you with bonus points for entering a store. But of course these bonus points are not transfer- and tradeable on a blockchain.
ben_GAT

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:42:42 AM

I thought the same  Grin

I like this targeted airdrop technology but the idea behind it isn't new. There is already an mobile app (Shopkick) who also rewards you with bonus points for entering a store. But of course these bonus points are not transfer- and tradeable on a blockchain.

Great question. GATCOIN’s benefit to customers is that all Merchant Tokens are tradeable on the GAT Exchange. So, as you say, they might earn with Shopkick but the points will not mean much if the customer isn’t interested in the merchant—whereas with GATCOIN Merchant Tokens, the customer can trade. Moreover, GATCOIN offers merchants the opportunity to reach new customers. This would work in the case when a customer already has the GATCOIN app for rewards with company A and now passes by an airdrop location for company B. Now that customer collects Merchant Tokens for company B. He or she might choose to shop with company B or just trade those tokens for tokens with company A. Lastly, airdrop can be very targeted for merchants: rather than making these airdrop Merchant Tokens available to all customers, they can be selectively released to customers in a specific demographic match or those with particular spending habits. This data will be collected from the GATCOIN app which customers use to hold and collect Merchant Tokens.

There is more detail about this functionality here: https://www.gatcoin.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/170928v2-GATCOIN-System-Overview.pdf
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:53:48 AM

Its really disruptive cause gatcoin will open the gate of blockchain and crypto currencies to regular brand. Crypto currencies are really in sight these days and take more place day by day. Imagine a big brand use gatcoin to offer token a fidelity reward, so much possibility and so much value !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: