Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:23:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 ⚡🚀ANN: GATCOIN Blockchain Rewards Program [Presale on 28 October]🌟 ⚡🚀  (Read 51521 times)
Mystic90

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:38:40 AM

Chinese ban on ICO may end after the elections to the Communist Congress on October 18

oh... its really nice news for all crypto-community  Roll Eyes
May be after China, Korea also allowed ICO? I think they must dont forbitten ICO, they must have some regulative organ for this

some one has write on previous page that china unban ICO, but ICO must has regulation.

Most likely China just wants to regulate ico's. That's why first ban (pause), make rules, unban.
China doesn't like it if their Yuan is spend outside of China, that is why China is always dramatic. China is heavily invested in crypto though, control most of mining power of Bitcoin, so don't think they will ever do a full ban Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:48:54 AM

Chinese ban on ICO may end after the elections to the Communist Congress on October 18

May be after China, Korea also allowed ICO? I think they must dont forbitten ICO, they must have some regulative organ for this
If thats true, then we need to be prepared for big pump.
Big money will come to this ICO.

I don't think if bans stay still, there will be a problem.

I saw projects reach their hard cap after the ban as long as they have good projects. Gatcoin has an amazing one. I don't think any ban would be an issue.
If the marketcap increase, then the chance to reach the hard cap will increase too.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:55:23 AM

Why is there a hype in South Korea ? Where did you see this ?

When China banned ICOs then the focus shifted towards South Korea and now Korea also halted new ICOs until some regulations are put in place.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:56:55 AM

It's just me or devs are not very active here lately? They are active on telegram, maybe I will ask those questions about SSL blockchain and how they will issue merchant tokens there Embarrassed

Devs are indeed more active on Telegam then here on BTCT.
Maybe they should transfer a dev from Telegram to BTCT. Its a very active thread with a lot of question. Investors would like an active dev on a BTCT tread.

Hope someone can answer some questions from the community.
Keep it up!

Telegram is too noisy for me, you leave one day you got 125 messages to read and no channels, I don't really like it.

Lately a lot of ICO are creating a channel and a chat. The chat is for everyone and the channel is only for announcement.
Much better for people who dont have the time to be on Telegram all the time or have +10 chats active Smiley.

GATcoin should create a channel for announcements.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:18:35 AM

It's just me or devs are not very active here lately? They are active on telegram, maybe I will ask those questions about SSL blockchain and how they will issue merchant tokens there Embarrassed

Devs are indeed more active on Telegam then here on BTCT.
Maybe they should transfer a dev from Telegram to BTCT. Its a very active thread with a lot of question. Investors would like an active dev on a BTCT tread.

Hope someone can answer some questions from the community.
Keep it up!

Telegram is too noisy for me, you leave one day you got 125 messages to read and no channels, I don't really like it.

Lately a lot of ICO are creating a channel and a chat. The chat is for everyone and the channel is only for announcement.
Much better for people who dont have the time to be on Telegram all the time or have +10 chats active Smiley.

GATcoin should create a channel for announcements.
Slack was pretty good before those scammers show up
But there is an app called discord, it has similiar features with slack.
Very recommended.
alphashotgun

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:05:29 AM

If thats true, then we need to be prepared for big pump.
Big money will come to this ICO.

haha im ready fot the pump. in other words i just cant wait anymore
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:16:07 AM

I am talking about stopping exploits that could destroy the company. Like the example where someone bought the whole inventory with 60 cents and hundreds of 20% off coupons. There need to be a safeguard in the terms and conditions to prevent that.

Of course it is a two-way street. The business also try to exploit discounts for their gain. For example they might advertise 80% discount but have only 10 items in stock, only to lure customers to the shop. Or situations where a retailer advertises a super low price over half the internet, but cancels all orders because it was an obvious price mistake.

After the merchant has set all terms like max. coupons per person, validity period, etc. there might be some kind of plausibility check that such extreme cases like your example can't occur.

So we agree that the GAT platform needs a way to support sanity checks before the Merchant Tokens are released. But what if an exploit is detected when the promo is already running and it is not covered by the sanity checks?

It looks like that too is covered:

Merchant Tokens may be destroyed and modified any time according to the requirements of the issuer. This allows merchants to quickly change or even withdraw programs if there is any negative impact resulting from their digital token program.

In that case I am interesting in how the user interface for configuring and managing Merchant Tokens looks.

Yes, this is the answer to this question about coupons. Very good. Although there is one point that I do not understand. Suppose I bought a lot of this merchant coupons, and he destroyed them. But in any case, these are all assumptions, need to see how the system will function in reality.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:47:56 AM

some one has write on previous page that china unban ICO, but ICO must has regulation.

Most likely China just wants to regulate ico's. That's why first ban (pause), make rules, unban.
China doesn't like it if their Yuan is spend outside of China, that is why China is always dramatic. China is heavily invested in crypto though, control most of mining power of Bitcoin, so don't think they will ever do a full ban Smiley

I agree with you, full ban is really unlikely, because if they wanna regulate ICOs, they have to regulate everything else about cryptocurrency, which is not happening quite yet.

Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:59:24 AM

Why is there a hype in South Korea ? Where did you see this ?

When China banned ICOs then the focus shifted towards South Korea and now Korea also halted new ICOs until some regulations are put in place.

Well, so we can't say that there is in South Korea right now  Grin
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:59:49 AM

Cant wait to see this ICO live!
Think this will be very populair in the Japanese market

Dont know if this link already is posted but it will help newcomers to this project to understand GATcoin:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn78o3XMKUE

Its a nice review about this project.

Thanx for the link! Very insightful. This guy researches this project very detailed. He explains the background of the team members and the token. One thing I dont like about these review videos, is that they are usually 20-30 min long. I dont have much time to go watch them all Sad

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:16:06 AM

I agree with you, full ban is really unlikely, because if they wanna regulate ICOs, they have to regulate everything else about cryptocurrency, which is not happening quite yet.

the best part of cryptocurrencies is that , even if there are regulations, these can be sidetracked using technology.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:26:07 AM

I don't know anybody checked for it.

I was checking Sk planet to see more info about it. And I saw they have a network named cotoco (which also mentioned here before). Now I checked their network to see what is it. I can say I love this project more than before.

It is Japanese but you probably don't need any language for understanding most of the brands.

https://cotoco.net/brandList/init

For example: Amazon, starbucks, dominos etc.

ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:36:08 AM

Whats the update regards this project?
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:37:39 AM

have you link for official news? Its only gossip without official confirmation..
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:37:57 AM

I was checking Sk planet to see more info about it. And I saw they have a network named cotoco (which also mentioned here before). Now I checked their network to see what is it. I can say I love this project more than before.

It is Japanese but you probably don't need any language for understanding most of the brands.

I used google translator to check it out, if you click on starbucks you see that you can get 1 yen discount for a drink there. So yeah, pretty big brand names!!!

sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:09:56 AM

Those are the only ones i recognized, but they are enough for me as they are huge!
Mystic90

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:14:54 AM

the best part of cryptocurrencies is that , even if there are regulations, these can be sidetracked using technology.

True, but bans will keep big parts of population away from crypto. Not everybody is comfortable to live outside the rules or laws. And countries like China can put serious penaltys on breaking laws.
That being said, lets go GATCOIN!
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 11:25:33 AM

have you link for official news? Its only gossip without official confirmation..

Everyday there's someone saying that a country is going to ban cryptocurrencies. I just typically ignore it and go about my business. There's not a whole lot I can do to change it so I'm just going to keep making my money.  Wink

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:30:31 AM

Yes I think even with the ban of ico there is also a lot of investors in ico. I think gatcoin will raise a lot of money, a lot of supporters come from countries allowed to participate in ico.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:53:03 AM

So we agree that the GAT platform needs a way to support sanity checks before the Merchant Tokens are released. But what if an exploit is detected when the promo is already running and it is not covered by the sanity checks?

It looks like that too is covered:

Merchant Tokens may be destroyed and modified any time according to the requirements of the issuer. This allows merchants to quickly change or even withdraw programs if there is any negative impact resulting from their digital token program.

In that case I am interesting in how the user interface for configuring and managing Merchant Tokens looks.

Yes, this is the answer to this question about coupons. Very good. Although there is one point that I do not understand. Suppose I bought a lot of this merchant coupons, and he destroyed them. But in any case, these are all assumptions, need to see how the system will function in reality.

Good point. Allowing merchants to modify or destroy Tokens will lower their risk, which good for without their adoption of GATCOIN there is no GATCOIN. At the same time for customers that means holding Merchant Tokens is a risk, just like loyalty points and cashback programs are at the mercy of their issuers' whims. That may hurt the adoption of the GAT system on the customers' side.

There needs to be a proper balance between merchant and customer risk. Any ideas?
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: