Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:15:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 ⚡🚀ANN: GATCOIN Blockchain Rewards Program [Presale on 28 October]🌟 ⚡🚀  (Read 51521 times)
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:50:37 PM

It's just me or devs are not very active here lately? They are active on telegram, maybe I will ask those questions about SSL blockchain and how they will issue merchant tokens there Embarrassed

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:08:25 PM

I am talking about stopping exploits that could destroy the company. Like the example where someone bought the whole inventory with 60 cents and hundreds of 20% off coupons. There need to be a safeguard in the terms and conditions to prevent that.

Of course it is a two-way street. The business also try to exploit discounts for their gain. For example they might advertise 80% discount but have only 10 items in stock, only to lure customers to the shop. Or situations where a retailer advertises a super low price over half the internet, but cancels all orders because it was an obvious price mistake.

After the merchant has set all terms like max. coupons per person, validity period, etc. there might be some kind of plausibility check that such extreme cases like your example can't occur.

So we agree that the GAT platform needs a way to support sanity checks before the Merchant Tokens are released. But what if an exploit is detected when the promo is already running and it is not covered by the sanity checks?

It looks like that too is covered:

Merchant Tokens may be destroyed and modified any time according to the requirements of the issuer. This allows merchants to quickly change or even withdraw programs if there is any negative impact resulting from their digital token program.

In that case I am interesting in how the user interface for configuring and managing Merchant Tokens looks.

But why would that have to be GAT problem? They give them opportunity to use their platform and take care of their own token, if it would come to the situation that you described, it would be merchant fault for not regulating their token good enough and probably the result of greed.

These merchants are Gatcoin's clients, so I think they have to make the process of token creation/change/destruction more or less foolproof for the merchants and offer adequate support.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:23:23 PM

It's just me or devs are not very active here lately? They are active on telegram, maybe I will ask those questions about SSL blockchain and how they will issue merchant tokens there Embarrassed

Devs are indeed more active on Telegam then here on BTCT.
Maybe they should transfer a dev from Telegram to BTCT. Its a very active thread with a lot of question. Investors would like an active dev on a BTCT tread.

Hope someone can answer some questions from the community.
Keep it up!
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:35:23 PM

Devs are indeed more active on Telegam then here on BTCT.
Maybe they should transfer a dev from Telegram to BTCT. Its a very active thread with a lot of question. Investors would like an active dev on a BTCT tread.

Hope someone can answer some questions from the community.
Keep it up!

Telegram is too noisy for me, you leave one day you got 125 messages to read and no channels, I don't really like it.
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:36:37 PM

I am talking about stopping exploits that could destroy the company. Like the example where someone bought the whole inventory with 60 cents and hundreds of 20% off coupons. There need to be a safeguard in the terms and conditions to prevent that.

Of course it is a two-way street. The business also try to exploit discounts for their gain. For example they might advertise 80% discount but have only 10 items in stock, only to lure customers to the shop. Or situations where a retailer advertises a super low price over half the internet, but cancels all orders because it was an obvious price mistake.

After the merchant has set all terms like max. coupons per person, validity period, etc. there might be some kind of plausibility check that such extreme cases like your example can't occur.

So we agree that the GAT platform needs a way to support sanity checks before the Merchant Tokens are released. But what if an exploit is detected when the promo is already running and it is not covered by the sanity checks?

It looks like that too is covered:

Merchant Tokens may be destroyed and modified any time according to the requirements of the issuer. This allows merchants to quickly change or even withdraw programs if there is any negative impact resulting from their digital token program.

In that case I am interesting in how the user interface for configuring and managing Merchant Tokens looks.

But why would that have to be GAT problem? They give them opportunity to use their platform and take care of their own token, if it would come to the situation that you described, it would be merchant fault for not regulating their token good enough and probably the result of greed.

These merchants are Gatcoin's clients, so I think they have to make the process of token creation/change/destruction more or less foolproof for the merchants and offer adequate support.

I'm sure that creation and exchange of merchant's tokens will be very easy. This platform is intended to allow non tech savvy people  Smiley
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:08:59 PM

The token will start from there but it will not stop , In the whitepaper there is a whole part on how the token will expand they even mentioned the cities on which they are planing expand . 2018 ( Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen,Tokyo, Seoul, Singapore, San Francisco ) , 2019 ( Los Angeles, New York,London, Berlin, Stockholm, Paris ) , 2020 (Moscow, Sao Paulo, Milan, Dubai, Jakarta, Manila, Bangalore, Sydney ) . So basically they are planning to expand in most of major cities .

Hope they will succeed. The business model is good, ICO funds will fuel the expansion, innovaions will attract early adopters.

I'm gonna keep my eye on this and see how the early partnerships evolve. if everything goes good I expect a large ROI.
Let's be attentive, as there are many other non-utilitarian projects around, and Gatcoin, without a doubt, is an inspiring project and will have a brilliant furuno, good luck to the wise investors, because surely they will have a good return soon. Good luck to the team.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:11:04 PM

There are a lot of merchants nowadays which want to increase the number of their customers by offered tokens. To be honest, not all people will regularly use the services from such merchant, hence sometimes they had to throw away the tokens they got because it is impossible for them to colect the required tokens to be eligible to exchange it with a reward. GATcoin will solve this problem I guess. Instead of throwing away their unused tokens, people can trade it.

Yes, that's the point. How often did I just throw away some points for reward programs I never used or just said I don't want them. Would really love to haven an opportunity to change them in some usefull points to use them in the shops I regulary visit.

so gatcoin is the universal points which will eliminate existing retail vouchers and tokens ?

Instead of vouchers, coupons etc. each merchant can create his own token. In case customers who got these merchant tokens don't want/can't redeem them can trade them for other merchant tokens which suits them better. However, merchant tokens can't be traded directly, first you have to sell your tokens for Gatcoins, with your Gatcoins you now can buy the desired tokens.

IT's all clear that each merchant will be able to have it's own token. The question that remains for me is will this token also be distributed on the Ethereum blockchain or will this be done on another Gatcoin blockchain? As currently the GATCOIN is to be distributed on the ETHEREUM blockchain.
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:28:48 PM

Wow! I am so excited about GATcoin.
Honestly, good projects are hard to come by.
This project has success written all over it.
I really like coins with real world use case.
Nothing beats having real world use case.
Just this alone adds huge potential and legitimacy to the project.

They will start with the Asian market, that is a huge number of people, and its success there will pave the way for their introduction to the European market and Africa too, but lets first see how it develops in Japan, where bitcoin is legal Cheesy.

Yeah, Japan is very accepting of crypto. China not so much anymore and i feel like Korea is also going to crack down on the industry.

isnt there a hype in korea? and arent there icos allowed in china again?
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:02:05 PM

They will start with the Asian market, that is a huge number of people, and its success there will pave the way for their introduction to the European market and Africa too, but lets first see how it develops in Japan, where bitcoin is legal Cheesy.

Yeah, Japan is very accepting of crypto. China not so much anymore and i feel like Korea is also going to crack down on the industry.

yes, there is a hype in korea is there and icos will be allowed by china again, after china is licensing all exchanges for cryptos. but atm, back to the roots Smiley
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:35:20 PM

Chinese ban on ICO may end after the elections to the Communist Congress on October 18
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:14:55 AM

Chinese ban on ICO may end after the elections to the Communist Congress on October 18

oh... its really nice news for all crypto-community  Roll Eyes
May be after China, Korea also allowed ICO? I think they must dont forbitten ICO, they must have some regulative organ for this
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 04:26:22 AM

May be after China, Korea also allowed ICO? I think they must dont forbitten ICO, they must have some regulative organ for this

some one has write on previous page that china unban ICO, but ICO must has regulation.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:46:10 AM

no one can stop ICO and cyrpto world. each country must be regulation. this is first time technology comes for worldwide to use banking more secure and self banking system,
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:33:33 AM

no one can stop ICO and cyrpto world. each country must be regulation. this is first time technology comes for worldwide to use banking more secure and self banking system,

you can't really ban ICO's , investors can use VPN's to contribute and the it's hard to track the blockchain transactions. I'm not worried about regulation at all.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:50:25 AM

GAT digital tokens are planned to be used in SKPJ’s retail gift voucher program, COTOCO. GAT tokens for COTOCO will cover 21 major international and local brands with a network of over 30,000 retail stores, 80,000 restaurants and 60,000 beauty outlets. The brands cover household names in the fast food restaurant, beverage, confectionary, beauty and convenience store businesses.

Can anyone explaine me, in which countries this tokens will be avaliable? As I understand correctry, in Japan and Korea only? (As SK Japan - its Korean company witch working in Korea and Japan)  Huh
The token will start from there but it will not stop , In the whitepaper there is a whole part on how the token will expand they even mentioned the cities on which they are planing expand . 2018 ( Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen,Tokyo, Seoul, Singapore, San Francisco ) , 2019 ( Los Angeles, New York,London, Berlin, Stockholm, Paris ) , 2020 (Moscow, Sao Paulo, Milan, Dubai, Jakarta, Manila, Bangalore, Sydney ) . So basically they are planning to expand in most of major cities .

Whit those number you posted, Gatcoin is bound to succeed from the beginning. Imagine how many customers are already using COTOCO services, now they can just move to blockchain and gain profit from their coupons. Its a win win situation.

Yep, as people already use the current service most of those customers would probably also go on with a new one (Gatcoin). And voila we already have a big userbase Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:53:10 AM

If thats true, then we need to be prepared for big pump.
Big money will come to this ICO.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:21:52 AM

Why is there a hype in South Korea ? Where did you see this ?
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:48:31 AM

this is true and the big money will come for sure Smiley

get ready for pump after ico token hits exchange ><
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:56:48 AM

I don't think if bans stay still, there will be a problem.

I saw projects reach their hard cap after the ban as long as they have good projects. Gatcoin has an amazing one. I don't think any ban would be an issue.

EgoPaintedGrey

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:35:40 AM

Yup,I think that countries have to accept the ICO as a reality. The governments should accept and seek to collect taxes from these businesses rather than ban them. Smiley)
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: