Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:15:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 ⚡🚀ANN: GATCOIN Blockchain Rewards Program [Presale on 28 October]🌟 ⚡🚀  (Read 51521 times)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:59:26 PM

I read some of you talking about smart contracts but we don't know if the GAT blockchain will have smart contracts. In fact I wanna know when the entire blockchain's documentation will be released

not sure if they're necessary since Gatcoin controls everything about any tokens minted for their customers.

Exactly, there's no need for smart contracts, they just need to mint tokens based on merchant's demands. I don't see merchants manage directly all their tokens

The purpose of smart contracts in GATCOIN will mainly be to help merchants control the use and expiration of their Merchant Tokens. So if they want to issue a promotion for a certain period of time before the Tokens expire, this will be done through the smart contracts. Another reason why we think this is such a great solution!

So, as asked before, will the merchants be able to change the conditions of their tokens after their creation or do they have to burn them all and issue new tokens?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mirx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:04:56 PM

found short video preview - shown as GATCOIN planned 2018 global marketing campaign.
as we see, their goal is to raise awareness of GATCOIN and digital currencies in general. it's great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uUNXUWDqjI
Good movie. Gatcoin is really ambitious project, global currency for digital shopping... If the tokensale is a success, then Gatcoin will become a great global rewards program.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:17:57 PM

I read some of you talking about smart contracts but we don't know if the GAT blockchain will have smart contracts. In fact I wanna know when the entire blockchain's documentation will be released

not sure if they're necessary since Gatcoin controls everything about any tokens minted for their customers.

Exactly, there's no need for smart contracts, they just need to mint tokens based on merchant's demands. I don't see merchants manage directly all their tokens

The purpose of smart contracts in GATCOIN will mainly be to help merchants control the use and expiration of their Merchant Tokens. So if they want to issue a promotion for a certain period of time before the Tokens expire, this will be done through the smart contracts. Another reason why we think this is such a great solution!

Smart contracts on the new chain? How they will be compiled? Solidity? Viper? A new program language like Plutus (when Cardano team will deploy it) maybe?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:20:30 PM

found short video preview - shown as GATCOIN planned 2018 global marketing campaign.
as we see, their goal is to raise awareness of GATCOIN and digital currencies in general. it's great.

Good movie. Gatcoin is really ambitious project, global currency for digital shopping... If the tokensale is a success, then Gatcoin will become a great global rewards program.
Yep, it's one of the most promising projects out there. Definitely worth investing IMO  Wink
firstboy

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

firstboy

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:40:49 PM

Gatcoin is indeed an elegant solution that resolves issues pertaining to generic rewards program.
In many countries the reward program is ran by a third party company that works with many brands or retail/shopping mall companies.
Hence the third party company is the one controlling the user/consumer's data.
With Gatcoin, all the brands/malls can create their own program that can cross-link with other programs.
While retaining consumer data themselves. That's a plus definitely.

FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:43:36 PM

Yep, it's one of the most promising projects out there. Definitely worth investing IMO  Wink

I think you are not the only one who likes this project.
It will have a great future but it will take some time in the beginning. Slowly the userbase will grow and suddenly it will explode!

All investors will gain on this project!
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:54:56 PM

I don't know anybody checked for it.

I was checking Sk planet to see more info about it. And I saw they have a network named cotoco (which also mentioned here before). Now I checked their network to see what is it. I can say I love this project more than before.

It is Japanese but you probably don't need any language for understanding most of the brands.

https://cotoco.net/brandList/init

For example: Amazon, starbucks, dominos etc.

I used google translator to check it out, if you click on starbucks you see that you can get 1 yen discount for a drink there. So yeah, pretty big brand names!!!

So, with GAT tokens we also have different disounts? Japan is expancive country. We need big discounts  Grin
I think they will be able to offer big discounts because it will be a lot easier to organise a rewards programme on this platform than it would be if you do it in the old way.

firstboy

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

firstboy

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:59:48 PM

It will have a great future but it will take some time in the beginning. Slowly the userbase will grow and suddenly it will explode!

The list of companies already on board has made the token highly desired.
This will mean a huge demand for the coins. Because it already has an existing use case, it is a no brainer actually.
The only problem is the mad dashed during ico and the complaints from those that did not manage to buy any.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:12:23 PM

Chinese ban on ICO may end after the elections to the Communist Congress on October 18

oh... its really nice news for all crypto-community  Roll Eyes
May be after China, Korea also allowed ICO? I think they must dont forbitten ICO, they must have some regulative organ for this
Yup,I think that countries have to accept the ICO as a reality. The governments should accept and seek to collect taxes from these businesses rather than ban them. Smiley)

But, do you agree with me if I say that the whole ICO market must be regulated sooner ot later? There are so many scam ICOs around, without regulation, if they go away with your money you can't do anything (maybe if it's a US based ICO thanks to SEC)

This regulation will filter all scam ICO and drain the swamp ..  Grin
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:15:32 PM

The only problem is the mad dashed during ico and the complaints from those that did not manage to buy any.

Yeah, I have seen that with PayPie and Red Pulse, the first ICO on NEO. It is based on first-come-first-served basis. I am sure there could be alternatives for that.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:20:25 PM

Yeah, I have seen that with PayPie and Red Pulse, the first ICO on NEO. It is based on first-come-first-served basis. I am sure there could be alternatives for that.

Well, for me it's understandable. Puting limitation to allow everyone to participate would limit the potential of the ICO by limiting the investments.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:27:11 PM

If the new trend is, sell tokens under ico price when they hit exchanges, I see no problem if a person couldn't join an ICO, he will buy tokens under ICO price even! Joking apart, that's what I saw recently with dent, real and paypie

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:29:15 PM

This will mean a huge demand for the coins. Because it already has an existing use case, it is a no brainer actually.

I'm sure that there will be huge demand for Gatcoin tokens. I'm looking forward to see this platform up and running  Grin
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:27:46 PM

Chinese ban on ICO may end after the elections to the Communist Congress on October 18

oh... its really nice news for all crypto-community  Roll Eyes
May be after China, Korea also allowed ICO? I think they must dont forbitten ICO, they must have some regulative organ for this
Yup,I think that countries have to accept the ICO as a reality. The governments should accept and seek to collect taxes from these businesses rather than ban them. Smiley)

But, do you agree with me if I say that the whole ICO market must be regulated sooner ot later? There are so many scam ICOs around, without regulation, if they go away with your money you can't do anything (maybe if it's a US based ICO thanks to SEC)

This regulation will filter all scam ICO and drain the swamp ..  Grin

Regulation for ICO's will be better for everyone. Investors can get a safety guarantee against their investment. Thus, it will encourage the growth of new investors through ICO's.
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:31:13 PM

I'm sure that there will be huge demand for Gatcoin tokens. I'm looking forward to see this platform up and running  Grin

and the feeling that some of us get/got their tokens past the breakthrough is way nicer Wink
tiger5056

Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:31:18 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn78o3XMKUE&feature=youtu.be nice promo video. nice job!

Sozialtourist

Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:33:48 PM

If the new trend is, sell tokens under ico price when they hit exchanges, I see no problem if a person couldn't join an ICO, he will buy tokens under ICO price even! Joking apart, that's what I saw recently with dent, real and paypie

You can't always count on a price below the inital ICO-price when the token is traded on an exchange for the first time. You are right, it happens (and I am still not sure what the people think who sell their tokens right after the ICO with a loss) but usually an ICO is the best chance to get cheap tokens and support a project you like
belechau

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:43:01 PM

You can't always count on a price below the inital ICO-price when the token is traded on an exchange for the first time. You are right, it happens (and I am still not sure what the people think who sell their tokens right after the ICO with a loss) but usually an ICO is the best chance to get cheap tokens and support a project you like
It is really disturbing to follow a promising Ico and think about selling your tokens fast, there is always a dump, and after that period the profit is right, and the valorization shows us how good it is to be patient. In Gatcoin I know it will not be different, because the potential is excellent and we should invest. Good luck to everyone
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:43:49 PM

I think this project is a good opportunity to invest for long term,
just need to wait for the launch of the platform, then good marketing will do its job - the platform will become popular,
and the price of GATCOIN token will grow to the moon
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:50:05 PM

Yes i also think gatcoin is a good long term project. When the platform will be launched the value of gatcoin will increase a lot, especially when regular retailer will adopt it, the value will be incredible.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: