Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:47:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MicroMoney] The New Global Crypto Economy  (Read 54958 times)
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:52:26 AM

MicroMoney's ICO will end very soon, people still have chance to join the revolutionary chance, it is OK to get some MM. Btw, what is the exchange news? Hope for large exchanges.

as of the momment there are 6 exhanges including mercatox etherdelta and hitbtc that accept AMM tokens and 11 pending under negotiation which includes binance, poloniex and bittrex. we are also hoping to close deal with bigger exchanges!   
I recently checked MicroMoney's website and found out the same info as Akihiro stated. There are still 11 pending exchanges since the last time I checked their site 2 days ago. but let's just don't lose hope I believe that big exchanges will see how great this project is and there is no room for rejection.

no offense i really believe this coin is outstanding enough to be qualified on those exchanges but to think that every exchanges has their own different person to approve well it only means that chances are some of them are not in favor on it. Speaking realistically but let's just hope for the best who knows maybe you're right

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
zhaichi11

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:53:39 AM

How would you apply to loan when you don't have a bank account? Can anyone think of this?

They need you to provide bank account details for the loan disbursment in Fiat currency.

Not exactly. Bank account is not a must for you to secure a loan from Micromoney. But if you do have one good. The loan scheme is targeted at the population without bank accounts who will be connected to MicroMoney services through MicroMoney money partners and via the Mobile App.
I try to download their application, but it says it not supported philippines. When did micromoney want to support my country which is philippines.
i think because the micromoney office here in phillipines is not open yet thats why the phillipines is not included on the apps, but the whitepaper said the micromoney office here on phillipines is ready to open anytime soon.
So let's just wait for their update if they open here in the Philippines.
I see. Im waiting for the micromoney office to open here in philippines, can you guess what will the outcome if they open the store here?
We are all waiting for that since MicroMoney will bring a big help to us. And for me the outcome will be a SUCCESS. I mean, most Filipinos like us were resourceful and whenever they got an idea to borrow money from MicroMoney, I am sure they will use that money wisely. Having MicroMoney here in the Philippines can be life changing

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
contradiction

Activity: 301

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:56:16 AM

How would you apply to loan when you don't have a bank account? Can anyone think of this?

They need you to provide bank account details for the loan disbursment in Fiat currency.

Not exactly. Bank account is not a must for you to secure a loan from Micromoney. But if you do have one good. The loan scheme is targeted at the population without bank accounts who will be connected to MicroMoney services through MicroMoney money partners and via the Mobile App.
I try to download their application, but it says it not supported philippines. When did micromoney want to support my country which is philippines.
i think because the micromoney office here in phillipines is not open yet thats why the phillipines is not included on the apps, but the whitepaper said the micromoney office here on phillipines is ready to open anytime soon.
I see. Im waiting for the micromoney office to open here in philippines, can you guess what will the outcome if they open the store here?
hi contradiction i just want to clarify that the micromoney is not a store micromoney is a lending company, regarding to your question to be honest i dont know what would be the outcome if micromoney start their operation here in our country, but one thing that i am sure it would help a lot of people.
I see. Thank you for correcting me @Chillcott now i know. And im pretty sure you are correct there so many people in the philippines need this one especialy to those who poor people.

zhaichi11

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:58:27 AM

MicroMoney's ICO will end very soon, people still have chance to join the revolutionary chance, it is OK to get some MM. Btw, what is the exchange news? Hope for large exchanges.

as of the momment there are 6 exhanges including mercatox etherdelta and hitbtc that accept AMM tokens and 11 pending under negotiation which includes binance, poloniex and bittrex. we are also hoping to close deal with bigger exchanges!   
I recently checked MicroMoney's website and found out the same info as Akihiro stated. There are still 11 pending exchanges since the last time I checked their site 2 days ago. but let's just don't lose hope I believe that big exchanges will see how great this project is and there is no room for rejection.

no offense i really believe this coin is outstanding enough to be qualified on those exchanges but to think that every exchanges has their own different person to approve well it only means that chances are some of them are not in favor on it. Speaking realistically but let's just hope for the best who knows maybe you're right
Yes maybe. But think, if you are really into your business like exchanges and you found a good client like MircoMoney, would you refuse that client if you knew that said client could bring a good terms to your business?.

It also applies in other business not only in exchanges.  

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:01:10 AM

from what i've read they are targetting unbanked sectors of the society so logically speaking it will be a confusion to set a requirements requiring bank documents right?

the target market is class D sector where they do not need credetials or documents just apply on micromoney app and be able to pass the AI scan on their smartphone
iamlds08

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:09:21 AM

The soft cap is getting closer. Yes, micro money has solid team where it can drive the market towards micro money. Now they are making many partnership with other companies when they entered into crypto market and exploding their business to nation's.
Right Sire, the movements and performance of this project inside the market is great and We will see that it's getting closer to the peak. Very excited to have this project in my country, It will help a lot of people here in Philippines.

this will be happening for sure since it's partners are big ones and the devs are very active in order to fulfill their cause. I've supported the previous project of this team so no doubt they be nailing it for sure.

thanks for encouraging thoughts! a hero member like you gives me assurance that this project will turn out good! i invested money on it.

invest in your own risk! dont lean on person for you not to regret. by the way they have credible advisors and partners isnt that good for you?
i know that there are lots of legit partners that micromoney has i am pertaining to the experience of btc users and the credibility of the team to execute this huge project. A opinion from an expert btc user is what i am looking for.
@iamlds08 Yes Sire, comment from trusted colleagues here is addition to the trust we can share in this project but We know and it's our cargo if any changes or problems arise. And for me I can say 100% this project is not risky and it can even deliver great help to the people who reach this project.

in every business there is a risk and we must not blame anyone in our decision it is just good to hear that aside from me there are also believers in the project micromoney's tokenization and decentralization. and i see a low risk upon investing on it. 
Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:09:46 AM

from what i've read they are targetting unbanked sectors of the society so logically speaking it will be a confusion to set a requirements requiring bank documents right?
Accurate Sire, Therefore they may use other sources of information from the borrowers just like getting our information from smartphone or online accounts. I think they have official standards to find our Original identity. I didn't know if I'm correct, please let me know the whole pictures that I did not see on Whitepaper. Thanks
akihiro101117

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:12:25 AM

the opening of the office here in phillipines is "ready" with the help of the leading banks, thats what the whitepaper said,

yes all are set and geared up! i have read the philippines business plan and i adore the team who made this complex and detailed business plan every point in the presentation is essential for the project and i think this ICO is a good headstart for the company to expand in southeast asian region.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:15:26 AM

Guys now 2 days left to end crowdsale. hurry up guys, Micromoney project is very promising and reputed. micromoney is revolutionary project this is good for investors and everyone's can get benefits from micromoney. don't don't miss this opportunity.
iamlds08

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:17:05 AM

Accurate Sire, Therefore they may use other sources of information from the borrowers just like getting our information from smartphone or online accounts. I think they have official standards to find our Original identity. I didn't know if I'm correct, please let me know the whole pictures that I did not see on Whitepaper. Thanks

based on my research,

Micromoney create an app that gathers 10,000 parameters. analyze big data using AI neural network scoring and this is enough to obtain approval decision is just 15 seconds.

that is the edge of MM to other competitors plus the credit history of the borrower is ready because it is digital.
contradiction

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:20:02 AM

the opening of the office here in phillipines is "ready" with the help of the leading banks, thats what the whitepaper said,

yes all are set and geared up! i have read the philippines business plan and i adore the team who made this complex and detailed business plan every point in the presentation is essential for the project and i think this ICO is a good headstart for the company to expand in southeast asian region.
For me i guess filipino people are so lucky if they open the office here. I am the one who want to try their loan program.

jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:22:48 AM

The soft cap is getting closer. Yes, micro money has solid team where it can drive the market towards micro money. Now they are making many partnership with other companies when they entered into crypto market and exploding their business to nation's.
Right Sire, the movements and performance of this project inside the market is great and We will see that it's getting closer to the peak. Very excited to have this project in my country, It will help a lot of people here in Philippines.

this will be happening for sure since it's partners are big ones and the devs are very active in order to fulfill their cause. I've supported the previous project of this team so no doubt they be nailing it for sure.

thanks for encouraging thoughts! a hero member like you gives me assurance that this project will turn out good! i invested money on it.

invest in your own risk! dont lean on person for you not to regret. by the way they have credible advisors and partners isnt that good for you?
i know that there are lots of legit partners that micromoney has i am pertaining to the experience of btc users and the credibility of the team to execute this huge project. A opinion from an expert btc user is what i am looking for.
@iamlds08 Yes Sire, comment from trusted colleagues here is addition to the trust we can share in this project but We know and it's our cargo if any changes or problems arise. And for me I can say 100% this project is not risky and it can even deliver great help to the people who reach this project.

in every business there is a risk and we must not blame anyone in our decision it is just good to hear that aside from me there are also believers in the project micromoney's tokenization and decentralization. and i see a low risk upon investing on it. 
Thats true business is like a gambling you dont know if you will win or lose. But i believe that inveating in this project is worthy because there is a low risk in this project.
contradiction

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:25:17 AM

based on my research,

Micromoney create an app that gathers 10,000 parameters. analyze big data using AI neural network scoring and this is enough to obtain approval decision is just 15 seconds.

that is the edge of MM to other competitors plus the credit history of the borrower is ready because it is digital.
Do you say it is easy to loan when you pass their interview? Is it convenient and fast for approval? If im right then i'm happy to use this Apps soon.

Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:33:51 AM

Correct Sir, that's why We are always ready for whatever problems and changes will come and that are acceptable but there are additional precautions for future projects to be supported. I Hope MicroMoney will be available next year here in Philippines.  Grin
chillcott

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:34:51 AM

based on my research,

Do you say it is easy to loan when you pass their interview? Is it convenient and fast for approval? If im right then i'm happy to use this Apps soon.
yes its easy to apply loan from micromoney you dont have to wait for days to get approved, they using this high tech algorithms and you can get approved in 15 seconds its really convenient for the borrowers.

coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:45:44 AM

Yes, exactly huge movement within 5 days of their ICO the target amount of the soft cap will reach. I think unsold tokens will be burned and they mentioned it already, whether micro money platform will provide any dividends to the token holders?
No, AMM not provide dividends, it is utility token which can rapidly grow on Exchanges, because of really good products and team activity with partnerships.

I think partnership will boost the company assets, how can investors will get from it, because they will give the loans to startup companies and they will get interest paid by the companies but what are the benefits as investors we get?

Sure it is, not only it will create a hype but the more partnership for exchanges which will result to high trading volumes which leads to a very good price hike. And i believe with will be a win win for all of us here.

Thinking in different way because partnership is different forms now because many companies will start purchasing the coin when it is listed in the market. Many people will start selling them for low price in the beginning of exchange listing.
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:47:11 AM

based on my research,

yes its easy to apply loan from micromoney you dont have to wait for days to get approved, they using this high tech algorithms and you can get approved in 15 seconds its really convenient for the borrowers.
Correct me if I'm wrong. A person will apply loan through the mobile app.  Once approved, he/she can get the money through bank and will pay through bank as well,  is that correct?
HyunBin

Activity: 742

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:48:07 AM

But bitcoin is unstable in currency, maybe its need to convert it to the real country money or currency for being fair to each and everyone.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:49:18 AM

It's very interesting why the application has such a low number of clicks?

based on my research,

HyunBin

Activity: 742

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:50:30 AM

Thats true business is like a gambling you dont know if you will win or lose. But i believe that inveating in this project is worthy because there is a low risk in this project.
You have a point about it, if you are a investor. You will never go to a project that is not sure of profit. Maybe some take a risk but not too much at all. You need also assurance for your money as well.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: