Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:38:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MicroMoney] The New Global Crypto Economy  (Read 54955 times)
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:38:56 AM

I think after ICO, when it will arrive at some good exchanges price will go up at least 3x. They have a great project and already working business.

No one really knows what will happen if
they hit different exchanges but it is
good for the investor if the value increase
after the ICO.
That's right , they will continue to invest if they know the good potential and sure profit of it. When the value increase the profit will increase too for sure.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HyunBin

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:41:29 AM

Total Raised  10 000 955 $

congratulations all with 10M !!! Very good result, next stop 15M $
Go go go
https://www.micromoney.io/
Congratulations to all participants in this project! The project will now work in any case, since softcap achieved

The team is doing their best to raised more funds for this project and I think that they will like to hit the next milestone or hard cap because they extended the token sale so all of their interested big investor could participate.

Usually, extending token sale means a negative reason. Maybe because it didn't click to the investor or to the community. But in MM is different, they gave another chance to those who want to purchase the token. Well done Micro Money.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:43:27 AM

The team made the official announcement about extending the ICO for more 7 days due to popular demand, now the ICO will last until November 25, 2017

Thanks for informing us! I've read that
the reason behind this extension is
because of their big investor that would
participate in ICO but need to collect
funds to invest.

Extending ICO is not really good for early contributors but I think that MM team believes that this big investor who want to participate could hit their $15M milestone or $30M hard cap that is why they make some adjustment.

The development team I believe knows what they want and what they really want to achieve with the extension of the ICO period. Although I was not expecting this announcement but I must say that it will still make an impact on the final amount to be raised. Hopefully the big investors will help the ICO to achieve the hard cap. It is very possible.  Let's keep working hard.
globalcitizen

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:52:58 AM

MICROMONEY EXTENDS AMM TOKEN DISTRIBUTION CAMPAIGN BY ONE WEEK

November 16 — Singapore — MicroMoney, a market pioneer blockchain credit bureau and a social lender helping millions of unbanked get their first loan, has heeded the call of investors disappointed with the hard fork market instability and clamoring for another chance to buy into the massively popular AMM token swap.

Today, MictoMoney extends its token distribution campaign for 7 days, due to popular demand. Now the $AMM token campaign will run until November 25, 2017, so that many more potential contributors who are waiting out the highly volatile market, can join in.

The news comes on the heels of MicroMoney raising its softcap from $1 million to $10 million. MicroMoney reached the new softcap yesterday.

The successful token distribution campaign with a social mission to help financially include the unbanked around the world was launched on October 18 on micromoney.io.

The pre-distribution phase helped gather more than $5 million alone. MicroMoney reports that AMM token campaign for potential investors has been extended from the initial closing date of November 18 due to an anticipated hard fork occurrence that is anticipated around that time. Hardfork is a radical change to the protocol that makes previously invalid blocks/transactions valid (or vice-versa), and as such requires all nodes or users to upgrade to the latest version of the protocol software. This may create an extreme volatility in the blockchain market.

The innovative platform for integration of unbanked, MicroMoney has already distributed over 11.5 million tokens to date. It has created strategic alliances with dozens of blockchain market leaders and with companies that are currently going through ICOs. Most importantly, just days ago MicroMoney has announced that it will be listed on such influential exchange platforms as HitBTC, Yobit and Etherdelta.

Headquartered in Singapore, MicroMoney has been operating since 2015. MicroMoney plans to use attracted funds to further develop its business, expand to Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore, Nigeria and other countries and to add previously unbanked customers to the global economy.

MicroMoney’s mission is to help give over 2 billion of unbanked and underbanked people a chance to become part of the global financial system. The company has developed a unique protocol for that — through a mobile application based on blockchain technologies and neural networks. The application allows clients to get a loan through a smartphone with no collateral or paper-based document requirements and thus start on a credit history. By analyzing data on a client’s smartphone, the system decides whether to approve a loan or not.

Based on on its vast field experience and market research, MicroMoney has worked out business development algorithms in new countries. At the moment, MicroMoney is at the stage of launching several international franchises. Access to the company’s expertise in finance and credit will allow customers to enter emerging markets around the world.

Now, with the campaign extension, potential investors have one more week to join the token distribution campaign and help millions to improve their lives.

About MicroMoney
Founded in 2015, MicroMoney International (micromoney.io) is a global fintech company offering financial services for the unbanked in the emerging markets, and access to the unbanked audience for banks, trade, and financial organizations. MicroMoney is a fast-growing company valued at $1.85 million, with over 85 employees in six international locations.

MicroMoney makes lending decisions using a proprietary, A.I. algorithms, machine learning, and Big Data based mobile scoring system. MicroMoney’s lending process doesn’t require any collateral or paper-based documentation. MicroMoney collects customers’ opt-in mobile phone data to establish potential borrowers’ credit score. MicroMoney uses the score to generate credit profiles, stored with MicroMoney Blockchain Credit Bureau, which in turn shares this data with financial institutions worldwide. For more information please visit: https://micromoney.io/

Source: https://medium.com/@micromoney.io/micromoney-extends-amm-token-distribution-campaign-for-one-week-da45e51c7470
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:54:43 AM

oh wow for a couple of days so many pages have been written))) I see the software kapu collected) movemy nowb to hard .... although something that 10 million collected already well. Well done

i taught i am the only one noticed that but anyway that is good for the project. it only means that there are lot of investors eyeing on micromoney. mm deserves this kind of exposure.

The supporters keep coming as community keeps growing, they also have 6K members in their telegram channel so I'm not surprised if the pages hit 200 if all members drop by in this thread.
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:00:29 AM

I think after ICO, when it will arrive at some good exchanges price will go up at least 3x. They have a great project and already working business.

No one really knows what will happen if
they hit different exchanges but it is
good for the investor if the value increase
after the ICO.
That's right , they will continue to invest if they know the good potential and sure profit of it. When the value increase the profit will increase too for sure.

Investing in ICO's means that you believe
in the project and price changing in the
market should not affect you although most
of the investor would like to get instant
profit after the ICO.
globalcitizen

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:04:17 AM

oh wow for a couple of days so many pages have been written))) I see the software kapu collected) movemy nowb to hard .... although something that 10 million collected already well. Well done

i taught i am the only one noticed that but anyway that is good for the project. it only means that there are lot of investors eyeing on micromoney. mm deserves this kind of exposure.

The supporters keep coming as community keeps growing, they also have 6K members in their telegram channel so I'm not surprised if the pages hit 200 if all members drop by in this thread.

I wasn't expecting anything less. MicroMoney is a people centred project and the public interest towards the ICO has continued to increase on a daily basis. I expect more and more people to drop byto identify with the project. The same traffic inflow is also witnessed in all the other media channels. Thumbs up to MicroMoney.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:06:57 AM

The team made the official announcement about extending the ICO for more 7 days due to popular demand, now the ICO will last until November 25, 2017

funds to invest.

Extending ICO is not really good for early contributors but I think that MM team believes that this big investor who want to participate could hit their $15M milestone or $30M hard cap that is why they make some adjustment.

The development team I believe knows what they want and what they really want to achieve with the extension of the ICO period. Although I was not expecting this announcement but I must say that it will still make an impact on the final amount to be raised. Hopefully the big investors will help the ICO to achieve the hard cap. It is very possible.  Let's keep working hard.

Yes I think the team really wanted to reach the hard cap that will allow them to speed up the planned expansion and they are certain that this big investor will make it.
HyunBin

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:10:00 AM

Sure. MicroMoney project is an awesome initiative. No wonder the massive supports and investors confidence it has enjoyed starting from the ICO announcement day till date. A great project is usually great because of the uniqueness of the idea, the problem it aims to solve and the contents of the team behind it. MicroMoney is truly a great project.

I heared somewhere that micromoney will extend their ICO for another 1month. Can someone clear this up?

Honestly, I am yet to hear that from any of the official MicroMoney channels. I believe if that will be which I doubt anyway, then the announcement will certainly come from the official Dev channels such as Telegram, Email, Twitter, Facebook and BTT. So, for now,  let's focus on concluding this main phase first to achieve more successes.

I continue to support the Micro Money, specially this time. By extending the token sale is a good idea for MM. By keeping a token sale to the community who is interested of it. Hopefully they got more investors and partners as well.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
HyunBin

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:19:28 AM

funds to invest.

Yes I think the team really wanted to reach the hard cap that will allow them to speed up the planned expansion and they are certain that this big investor will make it.

Yeah, they want more. This will not benefit the MM only but also all of the investor if they got a lot of fund in different section. They can expand the lending business in just a short interval of time.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
HappyCaptain

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:21:04 AM

Sure. MicroMoney project is an awesome initiative. No wonder the massive supports and investors confidence it has enjoyed starting from the ICO announcement day till date. A great project is usually great because of the uniqueness of the idea, the problem it aims to solve and the contents of the team behind it. MicroMoney is truly a great project.

I heared somewhere that micromoney will extend their ICO for another 1month. Can someone clear this up?

Honestly, I am yet to hear that from any of the official MicroMoney channels. I believe if that will be which I doubt anyway, then the announcement will certainly come from the official Dev channels such as Telegram, Email, Twitter, Facebook and BTT. So, for now,  let's focus on concluding this main phase first to achieve more successes.

I continue to support the Micro Money, specially this time. By extending the token sale is a good idea for MM. By keeping a token sale to the community who is interested of it. Hopefully they got more investors and partners as well.

The fact about extending ICO is they
will have a bad feedback from early
contributors but once their potential
investor joined and hit the hard cap
then I guess it can solved the problem
because it can give hype on the project.
HappyCaptain

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:25:52 AM

I wasn't expecting anything less. MicroMoney is a people centred project and the public interest towards the ICO has continued to increase on a daily basis. I expect more and more people to drop byto identify with the project. The same traffic inflow is also witnessed in all the other media channels. Thumbs up to MicroMoney.

It is always good for ICO's to have an
active thread in this forum because it
could attract a potential investor to joined
in this platform. great job for everyone
who contribute and help this thread to be
more active!
HyunBin

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:27:09 AM

MICROMONEY EXTENDS AMM TOKEN DISTRIBUTION CAMPAIGN BY ONE WEEK

November 16 — Singapore — MicroMoney, a market pioneer blockchain credit bureau and a social lender helping millions of unbanked get their first loan, has heeded the call of investors disappointed with the hard fork market instability and clamoring for another chance to buy into the massively popular AMM token swap.

Today, MictoMoney extends its token distribution campaign for 7 days, due to popular demand. Now the $AMM token campaign will run until November 25, 2017, so that many more potential contributors who are waiting out the highly volatile market, can join in.

The news comes on the heels of MicroMoney raising its softcap from $1 million to $10 million. MicroMoney reached the new softcap yesterday.

The successful token distribution campaign with a social mission to help financially include the unbanked around the world was launched on October 18 on micromoney.io.

The pre-distribution phase helped gather more than $5 million alone. MicroMoney reports that AMM token campaign for potential investors has been extended from the initial closing date of November 18 due to an anticipated hard fork occurrence that is anticipated around that time. Hardfork is a radical change to the protocol that makes previously invalid blocks/transactions valid (or vice-versa), and as such requires all nodes or users to upgrade to the latest version of the protocol software. This may create an extreme volatility in the blockchain market.

The innovative platform for integration of unbanked, MicroMoney has already distributed over 11.5 million tokens to date. It has created strategic alliances with dozens of blockchain market leaders and with companies that are currently going through ICOs. Most importantly, just days ago MicroMoney has announced that it will be listed on such influential exchange platforms as HitBTC, Yobit and Etherdelta.

Headquartered in Singapore, MicroMoney has been operating since 2015. MicroMoney plans to use attracted funds to further develop its business, expand to Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore, Nigeria and other countries and to add previously unbanked customers to the global economy.

MicroMoney’s mission is to help give over 2 billion of unbanked and underbanked people a chance to become part of the global financial system. The company has developed a unique protocol for that — through a mobile application based on blockchain technologies and neural networks. The application allows clients to get a loan through a smartphone with no collateral or paper-based document requirements and thus start on a credit history. By analyzing data on a client’s smartphone, the system decides whether to approve a loan or not.

Based on on its vast field experience and market research, MicroMoney has worked out business development algorithms in new countries. At the moment, MicroMoney is at the stage of launching several international franchises. Access to the company’s expertise in finance and credit will allow customers to enter emerging markets around the world.

Now, with the campaign extension, potential investors have one more week to join the token distribution campaign and help millions to improve their lives.

About MicroMoney
Founded in 2015, MicroMoney International (micromoney.io) is a global fintech company offering financial services for the unbanked in the emerging markets, and access to the unbanked audience for banks, trade, and financial organizations. MicroMoney is a fast-growing company valued at $1.85 million, with over 85 employees in six international locations.

MicroMoney makes lending decisions using a proprietary, A.I. algorithms, machine learning, and Big Data based mobile scoring system. MicroMoney’s lending process doesn’t require any collateral or paper-based documentation. MicroMoney collects customers’ opt-in mobile phone data to establish potential borrowers’ credit score. MicroMoney uses the score to generate credit profiles, stored with MicroMoney Blockchain Credit Bureau, which in turn shares this data with financial institutions worldwide. For more information please visit: https://micromoney.io/

Source: https://medium.com/@micromoney.io/micromoney-extends-amm-token-distribution-campaign-for-one-week-da45e51c7470

Thanks for the link and the complete information. Extending means giving more time for all the investor who want to be part of MM community.  This is unexpected decision but a good idea as well. Best of luck MM

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:33:52 AM

funds to invest.

Yeah, they want more. This will not benefit the MM only but also all of the investor if they got a lot of fund in different section. They can expand the lending business in just a short interval of time.

Let's just hope that this potential investors will really make a big changes on the fund raised so the extension will be worth it.
Mr.Lait

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:34:42 AM

Total Raised  10 000 955 $

congratulations all with 10M !!! Very good result, next stop 15M $
Go go go
https://www.micromoney.io/
Congratulations to all participants in this project! The project will now work in any case, since softcap achieved

The team is doing their best to raised more funds for this project and I think that they will like to hit the next milestone or hard cap because they extended the token sale so all of their interested big investor could participate.

Usually, extending token sale means a negative reason. Maybe because it didn't click to the investor or to the community. But in MM is different, they gave another chance to those who want to purchase the token. Well done Micro Money.

hmm ... they changed something again? I think everyone who has already wanted already invested. What is the bonus now?

rannovan

Activity: 304
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 09:36:31 AM

I still support micromoney project but at telegram has many issue
many investor I think disappointed about this extend time
and I think will dumped after release
has bonus for old investor Cheesy
so that the investors stay quiet and relaxed
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:38:52 AM

One thing I like about the MicroMoney is the purpose of their AMM token, You can either hold AMM and wait for it to gain value or use it as collateral in the platform.
AndyGon

Activity: 350
Merit: 160

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:40:04 AM

It's not good if someone want to dump. But anyway, if they want to extend they could do it. I've already invest some ETH to this project and don't think that I've done some mistakes.
HappyCaptain

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:42:52 AM

has bonus for old investor Cheesy
so that the investors stay quiet and relaxed

We can't blame some investor who got
disappointed about the extension
because they are waiting for this project
but 7 days is not really long and
once they saw some changes on the sales
then I bet it will put some smile one
their face Wink
HappyCaptain

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:48:28 AM

One thing I like about the MicroMoney is the purpose of their AMM token, You can either hold AMM and wait for it to gain value or use it as collateral in the platform.

Exactly! not only the investor will benefit
from this platform but also millions of
people could change their lives by accessing
the financial services, also they offer
some rewards for the borrower if they pay
their loans in time so it is a win-win situations.
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: