Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:50:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO]🌟 GIZER - The Global Gaming Network 🌐 ► ICO 30th Nov. 🔥  (Read 24424 times)
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:08:14 AM

Excellent, I always dreamed to see the day of integration of games platforms and APPs to tokens with utility of exchange and monetary value, I am interacting with the subject now, I just know the project, but I love it a lot. I hope for a good future for Gizer and hope to be together in your Glory. Good luck
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:29:38 AM

pre-sale hardcap only $1000000? is not much..

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:52:09 AM

you don't want to give away too much on the pre-sale. other people need to get a chance to invest.

mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:03:28 AM

you don't want to give away too much on the pre-sale. other people need to get a chance to invest.
This is understandable, but on the other hand there are many people who would like to invest in this project at a lower price ..

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 06:08:01 AM

Pre-sale is usually just for big(and few) investors with a minimum amount set.
It may be a good thing as more people will be able to hold a chunk of it instead of few big whales.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:10:09 AM

So what do gizer offer besides the overflooded competition of game coins like Dmarket, Enjin, Bitcrystals, Gamecredits, NExium and more coming up

dont get me wrong i always support new project , as they say its the implementation which is important not just the idea Wink
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:22:23 AM

So what do gizer offer besides the overflooded competition of game coins like Dmarket, Enjin, Bitcrystals, Gamecredits, NExium and more coming up

dont get me wrong i always support new project , as they say its the implementation which is important not just the idea Wink

You're right, there is stiff competition. But there also isn't any project that has a clear edge yet, so it's anybodies game still. Adoption is key i believe, if you can get a major game to use your coins, that is a big step.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:39:17 AM

Will there be any mechanism with which user can convert his/her boosts into FIAT or GZR?

Probably they would put a mechanism in the system to just buy gzr with fiat for this kind of things.

You can't expect a player abandon his game buy some gzr from exchange and send it to hiss gzr account Smiley

Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:03:45 AM

PRE sale often goes to whale groups. You dont want a limited amount of people already holding many of the supply. However its nice to get some investments before ICO launches its good for name brand and gives other investors more confidence.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:22:58 AM

Will there be any mechanism with which user can convert his/her boosts into FIAT or GZR?

Probably they would put a mechanism in the system to just buy gzr with fiat for this kind of things.

You can't expect a player abandon his game buy some gzr from exchange and send it to hiss gzr account Smiley

I am talking about an option like there's paypal to buy the boost tokens.
What if I want to sell my boost tokens ?
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:39:11 AM

PRE sale often goes to whale groups. You dont want a limited amount of people already holding many of the supply. However its nice to get some investments before ICO launches its good for name brand and gives other investors more confidence.

I never thought about this, it makes sense now.
Mystic90

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:48:02 AM

Interesting ICO, i have to do some research on how this is different from MobileGo or Gamecredits to see if the value for GIZER higher is or not. Def caught my attention !

To start, our product is already developed and growing every day, and our platform is meant to fuel the entire eSports economy by connecting gamers, hosts, services, businesses and venues all together as opposed to the platforms you mentioned which are more targeted towards developer monetization, app store downloads, and the specific relationship between Gamers and Developers. While we are already partnering with mobile game developers to create more competitive offerings, and will surely aid eSports enthusiasts in discovering new and exciting competitive games, Gizer is by no means "an app store"

Thnx for your reply Dev. Happy to see you are active in this topic. This will help clearing up questions that investors like myself have.

Very happy to hear you are already developed and growing!
jasong

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

Cofounder - GIZER - The Global Gaming Network

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 08:50:07 AM

Boost can't be converted into GZR, but we're working on a few different ways to facilitate the in app purchasing of GZR, being a company based in the USA, we are extremely diligent with compliance and are exploring different options. Early adopters will send GZR from the presale and the sale can link their wallets to their GGID, they will be able to send GZR to a smart contract which will result in the unlocking of an item based on the pseudorandom encryption hash of the token that can be equipped to a users avatar. There are several strong options for us to increase mass adoption and a create a seamless user friendly experience and a lot of cool partnerships and integrations which can use to exchange GZR on Gizer; our team will talk about some of these options in our Medium blog post.This is a great issue to talk about, thank you for bringing it up!

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 08:51:30 AM

Anybody has tried in here the iOS app? is there any date set for the release of the Android one?
jasong

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 09:01:51 AM

I am talking about an option like there's paypal to buy the boost tokens.
What if I want to sell my boost tokens ?

It is important to understand the difference between Boost and GZR. Boost is the in app currency of Gizer. Boost can be used to facilitate different transacitons on the Gizer network and is tied to fiat currency. It is currently used to facilitate tournament prizes, pay entry fees and redeem cash rewards. GZR tokens represent an unlockable profile item tied to a users Global Gaming Identity. You won't able to buy and sell GZR on the app from day 1, but we have many plans to greatly increase the utility of the token. We'll talk about a bunch of these options, as well as the legal issues involved in one of our upcoming Medium posts, make sure to keep an eye out. Our team is committed to keeping everyone updated on exactly what our plans our regarding all aspect of GZR and the token sale! Since a lot of people are interested in this its a great thing for us to write a blog post on!

jasong

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 09:03:49 AM

Anybody has tried in here the iOS app? is there any date set for the release of the Android one?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=gizer.com.android&hl=en

Here you go!

gizerfelix

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:09:00 AM

how to make an event on this app? i try host dashboard but i didn't see option to make an event.
Hello lvsca, tap on the host dashboard icon on the top right, beside the gaming dashboard. From there you will be sent to the Event creation screen and you can also switch to the Services screen at the top.
alphashotgun

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:13:21 AM

Do you also plan to work with games who are built with samsung vr?

i dont think so - vr gaming in a good quality needs a lot of processing power. i dont think that mobile phones already have the needed amount of power by now but might be an issue in the (near) future
FIEX

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:19:28 AM

Pre-sale is usually needed for the ICO.
So a good pre-sale will give a good crowdsale Wink.

Cant wait to see the presale go! Only 10 days left.
Great platform!
levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:27:10 AM

Boost can't be converted into GZR, but we're working on a few different ways to facilitate the in app purchasing of GZR, being a company based in the USA, we are extremely diligent with compliance and are exploring different options. Early adopters will send GZR from the presale and the sale can link their wallets to their GGID, they will be able to send GZR to a smart contract which will result in the unlocking of an item based on the pseudorandom encryption hash of the token that can be equipped to a users avatar. There are several strong options for us to increase mass adoption and a create a seamless user friendly experience and a lot of cool partnerships and integrations which can use to exchange GZR on Gizer; our team will talk about some of these options in our Medium blog post.This is a great issue to talk about, thank you for bringing it up!

So you are based in America, then probably you will give permission to U.S citizens to join.

Did you get permits for it? Or will you apply?

I know it is very hard to get a permit for it. But make U.S citizens join is always a good force behind all icos.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: