Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:59:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO]🌟 GIZER - The Global Gaming Network 🌐 ► ICO 30th Nov. 🔥  (Read 24420 times)
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:54:38 AM

Gaze Coin is only ICO project as well? They have some product already?
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:40:25 AM

Gaze Coin is only ICO project as well? They have some product already?

Mmm, they will launch an alpha soon I believe, they just can't expect to ask for money for an app (even if its a complicated one), without a demo first, so let's wait for it to see what they have to offer, what it is interesting though is that they already have some partnership with some big players in the game industry.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:43:05 AM

So is mixed reality and augmented reality the same thing?

Not exactly. With Augmented Reality the virtual and the real worlds are separated.

But Mixed Reality goes one step further. The virtual and real world are merged into one.

I would love to have an AR device like normal glasses. Then this would be just a great world. But mixed reality would be awesome!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:27:53 AM

Nice to see another partnership with gaze coin, another step to the esport market. Gizer will become really strong with all that partnership and the other one who will come.

It would be even good if GIZER can forge a partnership with big mobile devices manufacturers such as Samsung, Nokia, etc...That will be a game changer.

One of my biggest wishes for this project. Surely our tokens will have continued appreciation because Gizer will have continuous progress, and the crypto will be an excellent showcase for your product
martinholly167

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:29:12 AM

Nice to see another partnership with gaze coin, another step to the esport market. Gizer will become really strong with all that partnership and the other one who will come.

It would be even good if GIZER can forge a partnership with big mobile devices manufacturers such as Samsung, Nokia, etc...That will be a game changer.
What is the reason for that? they arent a gaming company
I think a partnership with gamer community or tournament creators is more necessary.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:33:17 AM

I think a partnership with gamer community or tournament creators is more necessary.

Yep, that would bring much more people into the platform. But maybe also some game developers would be good so that they could promote and sponsor maybe some of the events?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
martinholly167

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:08:18 AM

Yep, that would bring much more people into the platform. But maybe also some game developers would be good so that they could promote and sponsor maybe some of the events?
About with game developers, they are already working on it, they have told it before.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:49:48 AM

Yes I think it's good to push gizer own games too
mkmdoc

Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:04:09 AM

The more partnership it makes the more it will established platform in gaming. Yes, I strongly believe that Gizer will become most prominent company for developing gaming technology through blockchain.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:53:14 AM

what is so useful in using blockchain here?

Because it's a network for gamers so why not making it decentralized? Also it's really useful for the "services" part of the app. And we will see everything builded on blockchain in the future
Yes but it will take some time. Currently, the internet speed in most countries is not fast enough to run everything on the blockchain.

Even Steem is working real hard to get a solution for the internet speed problem. I know that its a general issue but it will affect the usage of all the online brands.

Internet speeds are a real problem, especially in the US. There are still people on dial-up ffs.
I not gonna belive that in the United States you can't achieve decent internet speed like 20 Mbps. Nowadays even mobile internet is faster Cool

Internet is fast everywhere in the world now. Only in remote places, like some pacific islands, you pay a lot for very slow internet.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 07:49:15 AM

must say i agree with the conclusion in here: https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/gizer/

The Gizer platform seems to have many of the tools that gamers are looking for these days.
There are many other communication platforms specifically designed to connect players together, but none of them have as many different tools as Gizer does.
Every gamer has a mobile device, and the fact that this platform is designed for your phone is a fantastic opportunity to eliminate the need to ALT+TAB to report tournament wins or losses, meaning that you won’t have to leave your game just to get in touch.
There is true potential here, and all we need is proper marketing and a few investors.
jasong

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

Cofounder - GIZER - The Global Gaming Network

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 07:49:29 AM

Check it out guys, Gizer x GazeCoin featured in Hacked: https://hacked.com/gizer-gaze-coin-join-forces-shape-esports-future/

viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 857

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:05:28 AM

Check it out guys, Gizer x GazeCoin featured in Hacked: https://hacked.com/gizer-gaze-coin-join-forces-shape-esports-future/

I noticed that now the articles began to write short, as an announcement. I did not learn anything from this article, except that these two will cooperate. So it was possible to write in one sentence.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:13:19 AM

must say i agree with the conclusion in here: https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/gizer/

The Gizer platform seems to have many of the tools that gamers are looking for these days.
There are many other communication platforms specifically designed to connect players together, but none of them have as many different tools as Gizer does.
Every gamer has a mobile device, and the fact that this platform is designed for your phone is a fantastic opportunity to eliminate the need to ALT+TAB to report tournament wins or losses, meaning that you won’t have to leave your game just to get in touch.
There is true potential here, and all we need is proper marketing and a few investors.

The potential is definitely here, but the biggest hurdle is adoption of the platform by gamers. a loooot of marketing needs to be done for that.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:15:42 AM

How is presale going? Is there any page or similar thing for us to see current process?

gizerfelix

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:32:16 AM

How is presale going? Is there any page or similar thing for us to see current process?
Hello levyashin, sorry if the info wasn't updated, we're trying to contact every place we're listed on to change it. PreSale is going to start on 10th of November. This gives more people the opportunity to do the Saftlaunch verification and be able to benefit from the PreSale bonus. Hope everything it's clear. We'll give updates as soon as we have them.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:58:38 AM

I noticed that now the articles began to write short, as an announcement. I did not learn anything from this article, except that these two will cooperate. So it was possible to write in one sentence.

If you want to read more than one sentence, I want to suggest you this article about the partnership between gizer and gaze: https://medium.com/@Gizer_Gaming/newly-announced-partnership-between-gizer-and-gaze-coin-eyes-a-more-efficient-lucrative-esports-5e281d8350e4

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:00:58 AM

Hello levyashin, sorry if the info wasn't updated, we're trying to contact every place we're listed on to change it. PreSale is going to start on 10th of November. This gives more people the opportunity to do the Saftlaunch verification and be able to benefit from the PreSale bonus. Hope everything it's clear. We'll give updates as soon as we have them.

Then you should change the topic of this tread since the presale date is written wrong here. Dont want to mislead investors and sending them on a wilde-goose chase searching for info on investing.

FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:53:18 AM

If you want to read more than one sentence, I want to suggest you this article about the partnership between gizer and gaze: https://medium.com/@Gizer_Gaming/newly-announced-partnership-between-gizer-and-gaze-coin-eyes-a-more-efficient-lucrative-esports-5e281d8350e4

Thanks a lot for sharing this mate!
Really like Gizer! This can be a huge succes! Hope to will make more announcements like that. Very good for the project!
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:25:44 AM

Thanks a lot for sharing this mate!
Really like Gizer! This can be a huge succes! Hope to will make more announcements like that. Very good for the project!

Thanks for that!
Esport are raising and there is a huge oportunity for projects like gizer to take advantage of that.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: