Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:23:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What impresses you the most about Bitcoin?  (Read 17509 times)
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:06:30 AM

Bitcoin is really impressing now Bitcoin only helps us and it's very easy to use here ,helps your family.

Bitcoin impresses me a lot because they give me a sideline to support my financial needs of my family. Without this new digital currency (bitcoin) i me not be able to sustain my needs in house bills and schools payments. It teaches me lot to be generous in finding money.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:12:46 AM

Bitcoin is really impressing now Bitcoin only helps us and it's very easy to use here ,helps your family.

Bitcoin impresses me a lot because they give me a sideline to support my financial needs of my family. Without this new digital currency (bitcoin) i me not be able to sustain my needs in house bills and schools payments. It teaches me lot to be generous in finding money.

The profit and the money behind bitcoin is one of the things that also impress me because with those things, it is really great to have a source of income that will require you lesser amount of effort and time because with bitcoin you can just work for at least 4-6 hours which is 2 hrs lesser than the usual average time of working hours and also you don't need to put a lot of effort since you will just do surfing in the internet and after a few clicks then you will earn money.
Amilhussin24

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:21:26 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 07:34:03 AM by Amilhussin24

Impressive because you earn money from it by simply investing. Its a matter of taking a risk. And it has no taxes and easy access to everyone by just simply clicking on your finger tips you can have an instant transaction anytime anywhere. Thats how bitcoin impressed me.
Morgann

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:29:37 AM

I know a lot of people have different reason why the love and embrace bitcoin.
For me the decentralized nature of bitcoin and the thought of being able to send coins to anybody in any part of the word, no third party, no regulation(specific amount), no bullshit is mind blowing.

bitcoin is very impressive now in terms of price and demands. lot of people invest their money to bitcoin to have more profit because if they invest it in banks they will only get 5% but in bitcoin they can doubled it in just a half year.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:41:04 AM

For me the decentralized nature of bitcoin and the thought of being able to send coins to anybody in any part of the word, no third party, no regulation(specific amount), no bullshit is mind blowing.

I impress to the bitcoin because of its potential in the market. Many people are enjoying to buy bitcoin because of its value and advantages. Many people are being attracted also to the bitcoin because of its benefits.
Kousei23

Activity: 411
Merit: 335

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:46:54 AM

Simple. Bitcoin impress me tge best for the way that it was having some good value nowadays. And I also impress in bitcoin that it is able to support many people nowadays that doesn't have any job. They able to help people in order to support everyfay need and the things that need to buy and want to buy.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄
░░░███▀░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▀███
░▄██▀░░░░░░░░▀█████████▄░░░░░░░▀██▄
▄██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▌░░░░░░░▐██▄
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███░░░░░░░░▐██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄████▀░░░░░░░░░██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
░▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███▀
░░░░░░░▀███▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀▀

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀
Twitter  Telegram  Reddit  Medium

░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀▀░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀░▌░░░░░░▀▄▄▀▀▀▀░▀▀▄▄░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░▐▄
░░░░░░█░▄▀░█▌▄▄▄░▀▄░█▄▄▄▄▄░▐░█░░░▀▄▄
░░░▄▄▀▀█░░░░▄██░█▌█▄▄▀██▌▄█░▌█░░░░░░▀▄
░▄▀░░░░░▀▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▐░░▀▀░░░░▌█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▐▀▌░░░░░░░█░▌░░░░░░▐█▀░░░░░░░
▐▄░░░░▄▄▀░█░░░░░░▀█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀
░░█▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░▄▀
░▐░░▀▀▄▄░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀░░░░▄▀░░▀▄▀▀
░▐▄░░░░░▀▀▄░░░▀▄▄░░░░▄▄▄▀░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░
Findingnemo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 793

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:12:59 PM

Because bitcoin helps for our future and bitcoin value is increasing very fastly and bitcoin is very expensive but mining bitcoin is a very hard job but how much we spend with bitcoin that's giving you that much bitcoin that's why I'm impressed in bitcoin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
robaya

Activity: 348

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:49:27 PM

Honestly, I impressed the price of bitcoin. It's able to be this high. I'm sure that the price will increase, but in my opinion it's just too fast to reach this high.  That's what makes me think bitcoin is very cool.
Abhinav Anirudhan

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:00:37 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2017, 06:53:45 AM by Abhinav Anirudhan

Bitcoin BTC is an electronic cash system which allows online payments from one individual/group to another party.
It doesn't require any financial institutions for transaction to be processed.
As we know coin has 2 sides ,Bitcoin system also has positive and Negative impacts .User might not get his proper benefits if the group is still required to prevent double spending from the earned Bitcoins.
Electronic transaction or payment system must not be blindly believed or trusted. But it should be based on cryptographic proofs which helps in preventing the frauds to misuse transactions or payments.

I believe :)Bitcoin system is a very beneficial mode of earning, trading, and selling of money within a fraction of second.
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:02:41 PM

bitcoin is very impressive in a lot of way most of all in its value right now. its very fast the value increases thats what make bitcoin very impressive. bitcoin can support and help many people and you can used bitcoin easily.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:56:02 AM

What impresses me is my ability to control my money the way I want and being able to send huge amount of money to any part of the world with speed at the comfort of my home.
Walrus1

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:04:06 AM

I'm impressed more about the possibilities. What will it become in the future? Will it actually become
a currency, it appears to be more of a store of value with a bit of hype. Will the banking system lobby to get congress to put redtrictions on its ability to become a true currency? Will another more efficient crypto take its place.
posoa

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:17:11 AM

what impresses me the most about Bitcoin  are the fact that it is a digital money where it make trading and other transactions online to be easy, without bank interference, and no charges required that will tend to be incurred as a result of the transactions. Also the rate at which  the price increases is also very interesting, when one invest in  bitcoin, the rate at which the bitcoin rises in value is enormous, it is an investment that can really change the life of the investors. It has reveal to us over time that those who invested in Bitcoins at the early period have mostly become millionaires.so bitcoin is worth investing in.
Galahad111

Activity: 340
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:28:57 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 06:16:11 AM by Galahad111

The way how  increases its value.... Impress me a lot
Value is very impressive for me, and also we get  online, even you can earn  in your room.  makes it easy to find additional sources of income. Effective to increase our income because this does not take too much time.
But despite of all those things i thing the most attractive thing for anybody is its value and increase of value from over the year. which makes a huge difference as well to convince the people to come towards it.
cryptonoob312

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:33:48 AM

The growth of its price impresses me every day when I check it out. It just can't stop.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:37:26 AM

I'm impressed how you can easily send money through bitcoins from across the globe by just using your phone. This is because bitcoins are decentralized. No middlemen, no tax, no forex. Just bitcoins. Other than that, I love how bitcoins are untraceable. It enables me to transfer funds without hackers snooping around.

Whespers78

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:43:56 PM

P2P you send your money to other without need to use 3rd member .

also Global coin
ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:21:49 AM

At this time, bitcoin impresses me of its so quick pump. Last August it suffered from a major crash to the point that many people panic. But in the next month it easily recovered. Not just recovered but all the to increase until it doubled its price. Then on the previous week, I did not saw that 11K US Dollar coming. It is so fast. Like what everybody expect, I also expected that bitcoin will hit the price of 10K this month but no. Now the expectation to bitcoin price before the end of this month is so much more. It’s kinda funny because my expression is just always WOW.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Aimer08

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:01:50 PM

It impresses me the because it can earn in easy way easy to get profit and easy to make money is not hard for me to understand how to make money.
eiijee160613

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:14:29 PM

bitcoin gets high value  in short period of time and can help people to have some progress in terms of their financial, in that matter bitcoin impressed me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: