Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:17:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to predict bitcoin price increase or decrease?  (Read 11433 times)
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 06:49:56 AM

We see sometimes bitcoin price increase or decrease. How I can predict whether bitcoin price increase or decrease.Again, who controll this price.I appreciate if you kindly share your experience.

There is no surefire way for us to correctly predict the rise and fall of bitcoin however we can have the feel of the market or study past trends to have a better grasp o whether it might climb up or it migt continue to go down continually.

prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:02:58 PM

Everyday bitcoin price going to certain high, then immediate correction is going on and price falls to certain low. Watch each day high and low and guess it and apply some technical analysis, better to stay tuned with bitcoin and other crypto currency news. then trade with bitcoin.But still market is unpredictable.

Everything is really upredictable and it is the bold, courageous, and more patience individual who are going to emerge as winners in the cryptocurrency tradings. They are not really concern as to whether or not bitcoin prices will going to go high and low as long as they are profiting whether it is going to go down and high.
Predictions about something are based on previous practice/experience which may also be wrong at the end but people has prediction about something according to their personal experience. Whenever speculations start about bitcoin by the rivalries in the market or a government think about ban of bitcoin in his country like China then people predict that the price will come down now or when transactions takes more time.

Then, there need a correction in the shape of fork that caused a decrease in the price so by these practice people predict that the price will decrease now. When this spell come to an end then people that bitcoin price will now increase.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:54:11 PM

For me, you can’t predict the bitcoin price. But reading some articles it will can help you to predict, but it’s just an opinion or you can just study on your own.  You can study the marketing of bitcoin, but if you are a trader you know what to do, just study your gross income. Smiley
mycryptobiz

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 03:57:53 PM

We see sometimes bitcoin price increase or decrease. How I can predict whether bitcoin price increase or decrease.Again, who controll this price.I appreciate if you kindly share your experience.
This is not simple at all there are probably 100 factors are working on bitcoins price change.
but the most important are.
1.Some big trader or financial institution make a negative statement about bitcoin.[price drops]
2.some hard fork scheduled in future.[price rise].
See as per i see in bitcoin market fundamental analysis beats technical analysis everyday.
so keep a close eye on news.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:59:23 PM

For me, you can’t predict the bitcoin price. But reading some articles it will can help you to predict, but it’s just an opinion or you can just study on your own.  You can study the marketing of bitcoin, but if you are a trader you know what to do, just study your gross income. Smiley

As you said it is hard to predict bitcoin price.  There is no way you can predict it.  Reading articles can be helpful in predicting its price.  I am aware that if there is halving, issues, fork, bitcoin price changes.  So I always looking and monitoring the price since I want to buy extra bitcoin when its price goes down.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:05:44 PM

It’s completely depends on speculation and news if any news against bitcoin the price will fall like China bitcoin exchange regulation some other . If any positive moves like japan legalised bitcoin price will increase price . Even hard fork will give free coins after a fork will also make positive impact on bitcoin.
Rev1234

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:09:12 PM

Forecast is very difficult. Same as the other stock previsions.

Sometimes history can helps.

Cryptocurrencies as also other unpredictable aspects like volumes and timings.
beatleap

Activity: 99
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:10:38 PM

Watch the markets and look at the economic sub forum they normally discuss when they are investing and when the investments aren't a good idea.
longpro098

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:55:32 PM

I think there is no best way to know it, just decide to keep it or not, bitcoin can increase or decrease at any time.
jerlen17

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:59:41 PM

No one can predict the bitcoin value if it is going up or down. You have to be wise when you are holding bitcoin. You do observe if is increasing which is good but if it is continuously decreasing then you have to decide wether you sell it or still hold it..
drawoh14

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:04:06 PM

I guess you can predict it eventually, you will need to be updated everydays news about bitcoin if bad events will come it will decrease but if good events will come it will increase

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:07:18 PM

There are two factors that can make you predict the price of Bitcoin. One is news about it and second is Technical Analysis. Both can be used at the same time in order for you to predict the price actually. Usually looking just at the news won't really tell you a think that is why you need Technical Analysis for in order for you to know how the buyers and sellers will translate it into their trades. A price chart will tell you a story of how they view Bitcoin's value.
ValVikram

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:09:19 PM

You have better chances controlling a tornado than the price of BTC. No, you can't control it for sure, thus predicting it is impossible either!
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:13:20 PM

Btc controlled by

1) Member Trust

2) High Security

3) Simple Supply and demand law

all this things make BTC free to change so we see price change fast

bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:14:11 PM

No one can predict the bitcoin value if it is going up or down. You have to be wise when you are holding bitcoin. You do observe if is increasing which is good but if it is continuously decreasing then you have to decide wether you sell it or still hold it..
Yes 100% prediction about bitcoin price is not possible but we can get opinion of expert people who can really give us good prediction about the price of bitcoin, and for most of the time their prediction is also proved as correct. I think for becoming a good predictor your need to have good experience you must need to spend a good time in relevant fiend and only then you can become a good predictor and can then predict about the price of bitcoin in a good way.
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:14:22 PM

Everyday bitcoin price going to certain high, then immediate correction is going on and price falls to certain low. Watch each day high and low and guess it and apply some technical analysis, better to stay tuned with bitcoin and other crypto currency news. then trade with bitcoin.But still market is unpredictable.

Everything is really upredictable and it is the bold, courageous, and more patience individual who are going to emerge as winners in the cryptocurrency tradings. They are not really concern as to whether or not bitcoin prices will going to go high and low as long as they are profiting whether it is going to go down and high.
In any market, we all have the bullish team and the bearish team always fight each other. As long as one of two teams can has more supporter and capital, this team will be the winner. And beside that, we are just the part of these teams, sometimes, we can also become the food for winner.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
fanbeila

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:33:56 PM

Nowadays,its really hard to predict nowadays the bitcoin price movement.Earlier,people just carefully watched china's bitcoin market and decided whether to sell or buy bitcoins.But now,china's influence is no more.

So,the most dominating factor in the bitcoin world china will not be considered here after.

Now,the easiest option is to see whether a hard fork is coming since price may fall at that time due to panic selling if hard fork seems to have support and to predict that price may increase if hard fork seems to have very low support just as in BTG since people would buy more BTC to get free coins.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:39:00 PM

If predicting Bitcoin was that easy everyone here would ahve meen millionaires. Predicting market was never easy that with such small community and many bulk holders. In long run Bitcoin will be bullish. But in short term price is highly dependent upon latets news or upcom events that usually are sudden and can't be predicted beforehand. But always remember after tremendous increase in price in short term, a correction always follows and similarly when price drops a lot in short period, it definitely rebounces.
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:32:45 PM

I guess no one control the increasing and decreasing of bitcoin price, so no one can predict it. Maybe we just need to be updated on every news about things that may affect cryptocurrencies prices, because for me a certain action done by a person or a group can affect bitcoin price if their actions are related to the digital currencies world.
Actually no one can predict when the bitcoin price will increase or even decrease. Its unpredictable and for me its the disadvantage of the users here by using bitcoins. We all know that bitcoin value is unstable  
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:56:46 PM

No one can predict the price of bitcoin in the market. Maybe you can use your instinct or make a wild guest in predicting the price of bitcoin.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: