Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:18:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to predict bitcoin price increase or decrease?  (Read 11433 times)
nika_lina

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:54:41 PM

From my pont of view, it wil increse since all trends indicate this
valisa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:04:22 PM

usually I will hold and buy lots of bitcoin when bitcoin will be segwit because the price will go up, as now the bitcoin price is more than 9000, my estimate price will reach 15000
C0smetic

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:36:36 AM

Obviously, It is possible for the bitcoin pocket book to become hack through the cyrpunk if you do not know how to protect your individual computer or products successfully, It would be ideal not to down load some thing from suspicious websites as it may possibly include harmful software applications the cyberpunk could use to acquire a whole lot of essential information from your units.be
Pamela Jobelle

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:06:57 AM

I thinkg it depends of the occasion especialltlynthis coming christmas the currencynis higher than it's normal rate same thing with bitcoin. I don't think if I am right but that hat I know.
Pompa

Activity: 297

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:14:56 AM

For me no one can predict bitcoin price if going to increase or decrease because no one or people can hold this and if you want to know about this you can monitor the price of bitcoin
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:43:14 AM

I think no any one else can predict the bitcoin price if it is going increase or decrease because no one person's who can change the price value of bitcoin. It will going to increase if every people going to invest money through the used of bitcoin. And it can will decrease if every person has not continue to patronize and give importance this kind of work. To earn money to sustain our needs and wants especially in the future life is good if the price of bitcoin increases.
Lyancy001

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:44:55 AM

We see sometimes bitcoin price increase or decrease. How I can predict whether bitcoin price increase or decrease.Again, who controll this price.I appreciate if you kindly share your experience.

You can study how to read charts and even see and listen to some news that will affect the price itself greatly. Or have someone who is good on that.
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:52:37 AM

Basic way is to look into the past exchanges from there on you can use it as tool to provide references on the next exchange. Also news and press releases from trusted websites are a big help to know whether something will came up or not. A thorough research is needed if engaging in such prediction.
nankers

Activity: 634
Merit: 118

Bounty Hunter Indonesia

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:52:46 AM

We see sometimes bitcoin price increase or decrease. How I can predict whether bitcoin price increase or decrease.Again, who controll this price.I appreciate if you kindly share your experience.
this month in the end of 2017 i think bitcoin price will be stable.maybe not too much increase or decrease like NOV 2017.but i dont know in the future,thats only my prediction.and i think maybe in the Jan 2018,price of bitcoin will be going up to the moon ^^

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
deddod

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:55:07 AM

usually those who control the price of Bitcoin are big investors.
they are in control to cause panic buying or selling panic against Bitcoin users.
this is very influential on Bitcoin price movements.

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

hkdfgkdf

Activity: 337
Merit: 195

Graphics/Signature Designer https://bit.ly/2Q1AOrY

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:58:02 AM

The price of bitcoin is unpredictable and no one exactly knows the movement its chart. With its fluctuations it requires a lot of knowledge reading the chart and also experience. I think waiting for the desirable price is the key. Having even a small amount of income is right enough.

Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:58:59 AM

I think no any one else can predict the bitcoin price if it is going increase or decrease because no one person's who can change the price value of bitcoin. It will going to increase if every people going to invest money through the used of bitcoin. And it can will decrease if every person has not continue to patronize and give importance this kind of work. To earn money to sustain our needs and wants especially in the future life is good if the price of bitcoin increases.
yes bitcoin price is so unpredictable, we cant predict it, many people predict that bitcoin will not go at this high price now, but look at them they are all wrong, bitcoin price now is very unpredictable no one knows, we should atleast trust our guts so that we will not regret all things.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:11:12 AM

I think no one can control it whether the price of bitcoin is increasing or decreasing because it is unpredictable no one knows if it is going up or down just think twice if you want to invest.BILL GATES say's that the value of bitcoin is unstoppable and he's correct and if you always watching news about bitcoin and the news is sometimes positive maybe there is a chance that the value of bitcoin is going up hehehe that my opinion.
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:39:39 AM

I think its part of decentralizing of bitcoin or other cryptocurrency , the uncontrolled price or value of coin. You should have the deep understanding and true knowledge about the movement chart to fully predict the prices But it would take too much time for you to study. Aside you also need an economic knowledge for demand and supply law and application.
Slipknot79
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 07:43:03 AM

Based on history, it appears that this take place when the following happens.

Increase - when there is hard fork on the horizon.
Decrease - when a government like China talks about bans.

Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:44:32 AM

i select purchase doge coin caue myconitionat this time. dont have cash to bu  bitcoin. and hoping large make money from altcoin for example doge coin.d ys
Well we can see from price if you check the price of bitcoin its very high and demand is also going high day by day so its mean that bitcoin is very valuable in market that why everyone trying to join bitcoin and if you compare bitcoin performance with last year so you will see the big difference users have been increased then last year so the price of bitcoin is going high and in future bitcoin will be more strong then ever there is no chance of bitcoin to drop its price.
K.Neron

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:08:29 PM

Well, I think that such predictions are unreal. Even if you are a trader with thousands of coins in your pocket and can influence on all this system a lot, smone in the same league can make some schtick.
Gumpfire

Activity: 378
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:28:38 PM

Well actually no one can really predict when bitcoin will increase or decrease it's price because there are no significant signs when it will happen. But do not panic on holding your bitcoins because even bitcoins price decreases i believe that it will still continue to increase. Bitcoins price will only continues to decrease if no ones actually invest or uses bitcoin.
sclmte

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:37:40 PM

no one can predict what happen to the price of bitcoin weather increase or decrease because we don't know what will happen in the market place, and it will increase the value of it when bitcoin become popular and many investor are invest on it.
I believe so. As we can see, bitcoin price is very volatile. Its price changes anytime. So no one really can anticipate where the closing price is relative to the high and low.. There were some saying that doing some chart can help. In fact, analyzing price charts and understanding trading terms are quite daunting, and confusing especially for the beginner. But in the end its only a matter of learning things.
ihsanskanzaone

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:50:24 PM

I guess no one control the increasing and decreasing of bitcoin price, so no one can predict it. Maybe we just need to be updated on every news about things that may affect cryptocurrencies prices, because for me a certain action done by a person or a group can affect bitcoin price if their actions are related to the digital currencies world.

You can predict the rise in bitcoin prices by looking at bitcoin market share if more and more people want to invest in bitcoin then bitcoin prices will go up but if if a large group of people start stopping using bitcoin either because it is prohibited or anything else then this could lead to a reduction in bitcoin prices. For example, what happens in China because the government prohibits the use of bitcoin so as to cause bitcoin prices to fall.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: