Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:08:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What encourages you to invest in any altcoin?  (Read 7196 times)
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:06:41 AM

Before I jump in into altcoin I research their team and developers, I always check the portfolios of the team member because they are the backbone of the altcoin, then the community, how's the community in the project, does it a lot, does it supportive, and marketing how's the marketing effort of team. Last is the infrastructure what the project offer and what is the product?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:03:08 AM

Sometimes ICO projects try to solve really important issues and involuntarily it affects investors and I also want to take part in solving this urgent problem. Another important factor is the opportunity to get a significant profit, which in the short term is not allowed to get the already famous crypt coins.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:20:34 AM

There are a lot of altcoin in market which encourages anybody who are connected to bitcoin.Altcoin's price is increased within a moment. So,it is smart thinking to invest in altcoin

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 03:50:25 AM

Altcoins are very active now days, as we seen ETH, BCH is high. Their prices encourage people to invest.
I am not only talked about Altcoins let's see ICO token also, people invest money in ico token and get profit from it.

jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 05:03:02 AM

First is the project and how that works, another is the team behind the coin as no project will get success without a good team. I always do my own research before entering in any coin. There are many good altcoins which are good to buy for long term such as Waves, Stratis, Monero and ripple.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
SHAHJALAL

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:43:38 AM

Ask yourself...

1. Do they have  a professional website and good white paper?
2. Who are behind the project and their qualifications & past work record?
3. Are they active in social media Like twitter, facebook, Reddit, or Github?
4. Is their project need a coin or blockchain facility?
5. Their roadmap seems promising ?
6. How many coin they will supply? Stay away from Bln coins suppliers...

And last but not list, don't believe in FOMO and decide with brains not with heart...

iLatios

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:48:38 AM

The opportunity to get much more encourage me to invest in altcoins. Of course, you can lose, but you can also win.

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★      
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
jzone23

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:08:47 AM

Im not yet an expert when it comes to investing in altcoins. Im just a newbie in trading alts as well and still dont have the guts to buy an altcoin for long term purpose and holding it for long time until it reach its peak price. I am buying alts just for short term investment(not more than 3months)0 and first thing I,m looking for is the project and devs. Im also checking on price charts to see how it moves in market previously.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
chidrawarster

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:14:22 AM

Before investing in altcoins i would like to take a glance on their project and devs especially as they would be the backbone for performance of the altcoins.I also whether their product is going to be unique or something only for testing. Next, i would see the campaigning process as well in which most of the things would be listed in detail. The good thing what encourages me is its volatility which gives good returns in no time provided the investment is done in a well researched in a good altcoin.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:16:07 AM

Although I'm not that good in trading because I just buy a certain coin when it is at its lowest price however before investing then I usually look for that coin on coinmarketcap.com and check it's market supply and all that then I do a research on the coin if it is not stagnant and is developing.
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:19:51 AM

What im looking for at an alt coin before investing is that they should have a solid road map,when having a solid road map can have more investor on an alt coin.
Been investing on some alt coin back in the days right now i dont see any other coin for to invest.
wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:21:22 AM

I am a crypto enthusiastic and i know a 90% of people here on bitcointalk are as well.
There are a lot of altcoins in the market today. What should one look out for before investing in any altcoin

It's very to hard to find good altcoins to invest now a days but if you are going to invest in any altcoins then you should look out their dev team, Website, whitepaper and how promising the project is and support from the people.
serian

Activity: 195

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:11:35 AM

I see future in blockchain. I hope someday crypto would change financial banks hegemony. As fan of blockchain technology I invested into some of cryptos which have interesting product and use cases.

Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:31:23 AM

The one thing which will attract you or we can say it will make your interest and that is profit margin we invest in altcoin because we are looking for profit margin which is instantly comes while investing in altcoin. Many of the new users if they get some amount of bitcoin instead of keeping whenever they find an opportunity of investment without time wasting they invest in the altcoin.

Jaya912

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:58:44 AM

I am a crypto enthusiastic and i know a 90% of people here on bitcointalk are as well.
There are a lot of altcoins in the market today. What should one look out for before investing in any altcoin
Before decide to invest some money in crypto, we have to look project itself. There are many thing that we have to care. Developer team is one of them. More expert are the team more good the project.
Secondly is the concept. What will project do for crypto world. Thats what i am thinking.
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:01:28 AM

My investments in alternate currencies is mostly to try and miltiply my bitcoins. But there are some other coins that I invest in looking into long term prospects. For eg my investment in etherium and waves is all long term.

bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:38:15 PM

Normally a good whitepaper will get me interested and make me invest.
Just make sure to check other details as well, having a good white paper is not enough, I have seen white papers longer than a hundred pages and yet very little is explained in those pages, so a long white paper does not necessarily mean a good one, besides scammers are getting better at hiding their intentions and naturally they are putting attention to the white paper as well.
Franko30

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:45:08 PM

Choosing altcoins to invest in need a really big preparation. Read about team, their white paper, idea of a projects, specific moments. I can told u how i choose Confideal, first i found them in ICO calendar with little description, and I already known that smart contracts is really good area to invest in, then I read about team. The main stage - read and understand white paper, all details, specific of projects. And after all of this i read forums, articles and so on. And even now continue to find new evidence that Confideal is really promising.
Pls read this, really interesting - https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/confideal-smart-contracts-will-jumpstart-icos
tiptopgemdotcom
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000

Truly decentralized stable asset

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:49:34 PM

Just make sure to check other details as well, having a good white paper is not enough, I have seen white papers longer than a hundred pages and yet very little is explained in those pages, so a long white paper does not necessarily mean a good one, besides scammers are getting better at hiding their intentions and naturally they are putting attention to the white paper as well.

IMO reading whitepaper should be done first by big investors before investing serious amount. Otherwise why investor should invest something in terms of both money and time?

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:58:16 PM

Many scams out there really look legit because the scammers try to make it look good thus many fall victim to the scams however there are those that are actuallly legit and have really good whitepapers so its also good to loook at the whitepaper before investing. By looking into the goals and plans of the project, you may determine whether the coin willl be successful and worth buying or investing on.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: