Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:11:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What encourages you to invest in any altcoin?  (Read 7196 times)
irfanrete

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:33:59 AM

What encourages you to invest in any altcoin? l think world application is something important for an altcoin
but we dont know how a particular altcoin dev team are going to market the product
and also we dont know what the interest and useage is going to be.
JonnyC

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:23:49 AM

One thing I look for is truly "organic" news regarding the ICO/product. Too often I see what is clearly pair PR. Of course anyone can pay off sophisticated writers and bloggers, but its expensive for the more legit ones.

So I look at the news/blogs/articles regarding the product and see how organic or "natural" it appears.
uartasic

Activity: 177
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:37:54 AM

for a start, if it has the word "Bit" in front of it, its usually trying to make itself a name at the expense of another coin. this is a huge detractor.

the size of the dev team as well as a secondary function using blockchain and smart contracts adapted to real world uses is a big key factor.

realistic whitepapers and timelines are good also.

if the team are very open and publicly accessible , think LinkedIn, Facebook etc and not hiding behind some obscure maze of WhoIS protection, this shows they have put their reputation up and usually arent a big short.

Crypto Vest coin fan \ Alt-Coin Blockchain Assembler \ BTC faithful \ POWR faithful
Loriath96

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:52:03 AM

Before investing in altcoins, you should look at the team working on the project. and also read the whitepaper or see the project roadmap.
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:54:01 AM

Before investing in altcoins, you should look at the team working on the project. and also read the whitepaper or see the project roadmap.

I do all this things and thorough research before it guarantees me that this project in future will be successful. Also another thing is that will that coin have a demand in the next 1 year and what will drive that demand due to which coin will have a high value . Once this questions answers you then you are good to invest in that project.

Dracarys26

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:44:59 AM

What is the project about. How are they gonna implement it. Check threads and see if the developer answers questions and is sure about what he is doing. A good and hardworking team.
Sindren

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

Love me tender

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:32:06 AM

Before I invest anywhere, I will carefully check. I will evaluate the risks, read thematic forums and consult with friends. You will lose everything unless you are a professional in your business. You are either the first or you are dead.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:15:36 PM

I do all this things and thorough research before it guarantees me that this project in future will be successful. Also another thing is that will that coin have a demand in the next 1 year and what will drive that demand due to which coin will have a high value . Once this questions answers you then you are good to invest in that project.

That's right! You don't need to ask anyone, ask your-seft the reason make you should invest in altcoin. Beside that, research others still buying this altcoin or not. This is also a base to help you easily seach the reason made them bought this altcoin.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
mariored89

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 12:22:00 PM

Before investing in any altcoin i think that you could see the project's business plan and check the team. Now it' s more difficult getting gain because there are a lot of project and the first question that i do is: "is blockchain needful to that project?"
wv8huuuger

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:28:29 PM

The alt coin market has grown significantly larger over the last 6 months and i'm looking at coins that have the fast track at bringing their product to market and enabling widespread adoption.
nitrousteam

Activity: 154
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:50:02 PM

Altcoins are the future. Every developer team that is working on their altcoin system is promising something different, usually something that will change the world. There are the couple of altcoins that really present what developers showed them to be. The truth behind investment in any altcoin is the promising project that will fulfill my expectations and also the expectation for whole community who have given the trust into the hands of developers of that particular altcoin. Altcoins are changeable and they have the power to influence the market very fast because every alt is based on its own unique system. The Investor is the one that can give the opportunity for specific altcoin to rise and when it rises fulfillment is met.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:43:00 PM

I always look at the team and the project. If I am absolutely sure in people — see that they have been keeping their accounts for years, that they have other achievements and they have what to lose, it inspires me much.
mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:15:55 PM

The team behind it,the product and the investors these are my checklist if the alt doesnt have these categories i wont invest on it.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
WhaleHunter

Activity: 187

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:41:53 PM

You have top spot a new idea and good and honest devs - that most of the critaeria. Then it is also good to pick it up when most of the people still don't believe in it at all.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Leezkie22

Activity: 198

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:56:06 AM

Because altcoin is also a friendly investment and it can easy to access. It has a good motivation to the people. Because it gives a big upportunity to invest easier. And less effort and less anxiety. Its can provide also a good quality of way of giving and saving money also.
htsz_da12

Activity: 163

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:00:39 AM

Because investing in altcoin is more profitable than investing in bitcoins or traditional finances, for example, I invested a few altcoin and made a lot of money, thanks to my chance of investing in altcoin.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:15:14 PM

A good dev team and a good idea behind the coin. If a coin has something unique and usable that's already big in my book these days.
Those are in short supply, there are many icos out there and not many fulfill those conditions and even those conditions are not enough to create success since at the end of the day you need people to adopt the project and if they do not then the project is going to fail regardless of how good is the dev team.
Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:32:13 PM

Very tough question to answer. The thing is there is no specific pattern or trend involved in coins exploding in value(Pump or Dump) since the crypto market is extremely volatile. It is true that a great development team, awesome community, great roadmap, well written whitepaper, great marketing campaign etc are all good reasons to identify whether an ICO is legit or a scam, but we can never be 100% sure. There were many ICOs which ticked all the right boxes, but turned tail and ran in the opposite direction when they filled their pockets. Luck and research are the most important factors according to me.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:47:17 PM

A good dev team and a good idea behind the coin. If a coin has something unique and usable that's already big in my book these days.
Those are in short supply, there are many icos out there and not many fulfill those conditions and even those conditions are not enough to create success since at the end of the day you need people to adopt the project and if they do not then the project is going to fail regardless of how good is the dev team.
If the devs are good but they don't have good plan and strategy to promote their project to investors, they are still failure. That's the reason there are many campaigns to promote ICOs through signature, social, video, blog, community ...

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Greedy squirrel

Activity: 296
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:47:30 PM

You will be surprised, but each person is motivated to invest only desire to earn. I know very little about philanthropists in business. Probably, to that who considers it as a hobby, to that it is easy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: