Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:02:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What encourages you to invest in any altcoin?  (Read 7200 times)
madenotw

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:52:43 PM

For me personally, I don't invest in the dev or the idea/project. I invest in the people's psychology. If the masses believe in something or believe they will make a ton of money off of it I'll invest. I take short-term positions and make big profits. Take hextracoin. I bought straight out of the ico at a dollar per based on the hype of the people. The desire for wealth from the masses. The coin jumps up around 35-40 dollars and I take my profit. I play on the psychology of investors.
Bastime

Activity: 519
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:53:50 PM

The best reason why we invest in Altcoins because of the effectiveness of their project, the specific field of that coin has working on. Top Altcoins prices are eventually increasing day after day and week after week so people would choose those coins that will ensure good fortune in the future. What we're investing today is for the future so that's the best reason that encourages us to invest because Altcoins and Crypto-Currency is the future of our economy and trade.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:02:27 PM

Because altcoin is also a friendly investment and it can easy to access. It has a good motivation to the people. Because it gives a big upportunity to invest easier. And less effort and less anxiety. Its can provide also a good quality of way of giving and saving money also.
What are you saying? Bitcoin also gives us many opportunities to earn profits. It doesn't need you have much money for investment. As long as you can predict next trending and price of Bitcoin, you can own your profits in cryptocurrency trading market.

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
oseikuf44

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:10:53 PM

Profit and investment appreciation of course. That is why a lot of scammers are over to dupe innocent ones with a promising ICOs which never materialise into the desired end. Investing in ICO is like investing in Stocks , do diligent work and research about anything the project comes with. Set a benchmark for all ICO you want to invest in to pass before giving your hard earned cash.
Frizz23

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:16:43 PM

Some of the altcoins which are born today will go 1000x within 2-4 years, no doubt.

Ξtherization⚡️First P2E 2016⚡️🏰💎🌈 etherization.org
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:18:25 PM

Much more important to me is the problem the project is out to solve in the real world,the team involve in the project and the road map of the coin,with a positive remark about these I can invest.
samy_voc

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:31:10 PM

Simple matter of truth is that I cannot afford to buy bitcoin. Alt coins that are coming with ICO are the only option newcomers like me that could get in.
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:36:03 PM

As we know most ICOs turned out to be a scam or a failure. I think before we invest in any ICO, first of all we gotta read the whitepaper, check their roadmap, and check the team behind of it. But by doing this doesn't mean we're safe, there is always risk in everything and I guess that's how invest is. At least if we do our own research, we can minimize our loss.
ItBeginInAfrica

Activity: 120
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:38:09 PM

The team under the project plus the people who already support it.
Reading the whitepaper and get into group talks is the way to make good investments.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TipMePlz

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:39:09 PM

I do really invested at it random, when I firstly knew about ETH and saw it @70 I purchased like 10.... and now I've made fair pretty good profit over it.
Cryptotina

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:44:40 PM

I get encourage to invest in altcoin cause I can't afford to get bitcoin, invest in it alone cause am a curious person. Not to say I do enjoy the thought of possibilities, unique ideas that can solve real word issues.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:47:36 PM

Some of the altcoins which are born today will go 1000x within 2-4 years, no doubt.
Most of peoples investing in these altcoins just for this option because if team of devs is good and project has some potential then its can hit like this surely we all here for chance like this and its possible without any doubt 100% to 300% can happen very quickly which is also not bad at all
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:06:13 PM

Most of peoples investing in these altcoins just for this option because if team of devs is good and project has some potential then its can hit like this surely we all here for chance like this and its possible without any doubt 100% to 300% can happen very quickly which is also not bad at all

If you think so, do you think Bitcoin can still double to 100%, 300%, or 1000x again?

As we know most ICOs turned out to be a scam or a failure. I think before we invest in any ICO, first of all we gotta read the whitepaper, check their roadmap, and check the team behind of it. But by doing this doesn't mean we're safe, there is always risk in everything and I guess that's how invest is. At least if we do our own research, we can minimize our loss.

I think the price of any cryptocurrency or Altcoin will always increase over time. But I do not know about the new coin coming from new ICOs. There are also exceptions to Dogecoin which we all know that cryptocurrency will not change much and will remain on its own uniqueness. If we look at whattomine.com there we can find the most popular and most profitable cryptocurrency. Or I'll mention here only: Ethereum, Dash, Zcash, Litecoin, and so on. That is an example of the best cryptocurrency at the moment. If we buy them, we must be profitable and will not lose. We just need to wait for a while and stay patient for our benefit. But if we are still in doubt, we do not have to invest into them just one of them. That's for a backup plan for Bitcoin investments.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:14:06 PM

One thing I look for is truly "organic" news regarding the ICO/product. Too often I see what is clearly pair PR. Of course anyone can pay off sophisticated writers and bloggers, but its expensive for the more legit ones.

So I look at the news/blogs/articles regarding the product and see how organic or "natural" it appears.
That is a very weird thing to look for because writers can easily try to fool you and offer a review that seems sincere and that was instead part of their media campaign, this is why it is getting harder to to find good icos, since the bad icos with a lot of marketing seems like active projects while those projects with active developers but that do not have a good PR campaign may seem as if they are stagnant.
Laga08

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:40:28 PM

Encourage me the most to invest in any altcoin are the popularity and the rate of growth of that coin. Concept of the coin and team also matter.
A strong and unique concept of coin and a strong team is also a positive aspect.
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:37:48 AM

One thing I look for is truly "organic" news regarding the ICO/product. Too often I see what is clearly pair PR. Of course anyone can pay off sophisticated writers and bloggers, but its expensive for the more legit ones.

So I look at the news/blogs/articles regarding the product and see how organic or "natural" it appears.
That is a very weird thing to look for because writers can easily try to fool you and offer a review that seems sincere and that was instead part of their media campaign, this is why it is getting harder to to find good icos, since the bad icos with a lot of marketing seems like active projects while those projects with active developers but that do not have a good PR campaign may seem as if they are stagnant.
But you have to remember, a good project does not need to PR much, it just needs to proves why is it good in future!
And reverse, even a shit project promoted and spent a lot of money for PR, campaigns, marketing, but the fact, it is bad and there are only a little of people want to buy it.

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:40:28 AM

If the coin has good product,the development team is good,investors and the suppy of coins these are my qualifications.

ASICHEAD

Activity: 552

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:31:57 PM

Encourage me the most to invest in any altcoin are the popularity and the rate of growth of that coin. Concept of the coin and team also matter.
A strong and unique concept of coin and a strong team is also a positive aspect.
Not sure, you have to know some altcoins do not have good devs or the devs forgot the altcoin but the price of this coin still increases a lot of value in the market. DOGE is one of altcoins did that, the price of DOGE increased from 1x satoshi to more than 180 satoshi earlier this year while the devs have gave up this project since 2014.

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play
Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:49:39 AM

Investment in altcoin encourage me is thier team work mission and vission of thier project and value of the token in the market.
Maikl

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:11:22 AM

first and foremost is of course the profit, and the fact that the same bitcoin can not give such interest as for example 1,000%, and many altcoin can, most importantly promising to invest and see good with Wp
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: